Saudi - Iran On The Verge Of War

It is far from Petty----it is the SHIITE /SUNNI rift------it involves DA WHOLE WORLD-------muzzies in India will take sides-----
and in Indonesia------and in Brooklyn

The conflict is religiously motivated so that in itself makes it petty.
I don't think Armageddon is going to be petty. This is fitting the bill.

I don't thing we are there yet-----but neither do I believe that the situation between Iran and Yemen and Saudi Arabia is going to go well. ------stuff is going to happen in the SEA
I think we're closer than many are willing to consider.

Good. Sooner Christ comes the sooner we can have 1000 years of peace

will it be good for business? Trump is, first and foremost,
a business man

I don't thing we are there yet-----but neither do I believe that the situation between Iran and Yemen and Saudi Arabia is going to go well. ------stuff is going to happen in the SEA

a business man

Not sure trumps opinion matters

It is far from Petty----it is the SHIITE /SUNNI rift------it involves DA WHOLE WORLD-------muzzies in India will take sides-----

He is not returning, so quit counting on him.

a business man

Trump's reaction to the situation created by Iran that exists between Saudi Arabia and Yemen is VERY IMPORTANT.
In fact----the situation is of world wide importance----and will involve the USA --at the very least our Navy will be involved---we got at least one nuclear sub. there right now---FOR REASON

a business man

Trump's reaction to the situation created by Iran that exists between Saudi Arabia and Yemen is VERY IMPORTANT.
In fact----the situation is of world wide importance----and will involve the USA --at the very least our Navy will be involved---we got at least one nuclear sub. there right now---FOR REASON

What do you mean "our" navy? You have no idea where US nuclear subs are located. That is the idea!

a business man

What do you mean "our" navy? You have no idea where US nuclear subs are located. That is the idea!

our Navy is our ships out there------no---I do not know their present location------other than the fact that they are in the
sea. "our" is USN . The only stuff I know about Navy
is AFTER it happens. ----. Israel has a few nuclear subs too-----for reason. I believe that Iran is the reason

One more unintended consequence of our actions in Iraq. Taking them out opened the door for this sort of thing.

One more unintended consequence of our actions in Iraq. Taking them out opened the door for this sort of thing.

you have a very simplistic mind. -----the situation in Yemen has been brewing for at least 100 years-------which----if you know a bit of arithmetic-----is before we entered Iraq. What is "this sort of thing"?

How can the Saudis fight a real war without the US doing the fighting for them?

a business man

our Navy is our ships out there------no---I do not know their present location------other than the fact that they are in the
is AFTER it happens. ----. Israel has a few nuclear subs too-----for reason. I believe that Iran is the reason

Unless they are surfaced and making a port visit, you have no idea where our submarines are.

Israel does not possess any nuclear subs.

do you imagine that they are all Princes ---sitting around in
sheets? ----they are well armed and got trained people including mercenaries

a business man

Unless they are surfaced and making a port visit, you have no idea where our submarines are.

Israel does not possess any nuclear subs.

right----I do not know where they were-----my baby would not tell me. I believe that Israel bought a nuclear sub. from Germany

you have a very simplistic mind. -----the situation in Yemen has been brewing for at least 100 years-------which----if you know a bit of arithmetic-----is before we entered Iraq. What is "this sort of thing"?

With Iraq as a power in the region you had 3 major powers all that hated each other. Iraq hated Iran and SA, SA hated Iraq and Iran and Iran hated Iraq and SA.

But because there was 3 of them, one of them could not go all in against one of the others without leaving themselves vulnerable to the third. So, while this "stuff" have been brewing for centuries, there was, based on the power structure, a cap on it. None of them dared go all in against another one.

Now that is gone, neither SA nor Iran have anyone to fear in the region but the other one.

And what did we get for our trillion dollars spent and thousands of lives lost? ISIS and a powder keg with nothing to stop it from blowing.

And then what?
Christ buggers off back to heaven and the fucking LIBs are left to destroy the earth?
Wise up pal.

do you imagine that they are all Princes ---sitting around in
sheets? ----they are well armed and got trained people including mercenaries

Saudi has a huge military budget. We have sold them the best equipment we have to offer

What good is it?

Yea, Saudis can hire people to do the fighting for them, But their command structure is filled with those who are connected to the royal family

I don't see Saudis willing to fight to the death

With Iraq as a power in the region you had 3 major powers all that hated each other. Iraq hated Iran and SA, SA hated Iraq and Iran and Iran hated Iraq and SA.

But because there was 3 of them, one of them could not go all in against one of the others without leaving themselves vulnerable to the third. So, while this "stuff" have been brewing for centuries, there was, based on the power structure, a cap on it. None of them dared go all in against another one.

Now that is gone, neither SA nor Iran have anyone to fear in the region but the other one.

And what did we get for our trillion dollars spent and thousands of lives lost? ISIS and a powder keg with nothing to stop it from blowing.

I do not agree---------the arab wars were just temporarily suspended or very incidental and off the radar. The spark
was not the USA incursion in Iraq------it was the "ARAB SPRING"----PLUS Iran's "cultural revolution"

I do not agree---------the arab wars were just temporarily suspended or very incidental and off the radar. The spark
was not the USA incursion in Iraq------it was the "ARAB SPRING"----PLUS Iran's "cultural revolution"

There would have been no Arab spring had the US not invaded Iraq and created the power vacuum there. These things are all related to each other.

And by the way, as one who spent 20 years in the Marines, what we did in Iraq was not an "incursion", it was a full fledged invasion of a sovereign nation that was not a threat to us. Plus it was poorly thought out and the aftermath should go down in history as one of the biggest blunders ever.

There would have been no Arab spring had the US not invaded Iraq and created the power vacuum there. These things are all related to each other.

And by the way, as one who spent 20 years in the Marines, what we did in Iraq was not an "incursion", it was a full fledged invasion of a sovereign nation that was not a threat to us. Plus it was poorly thought out and the aftermath should go down in history as one of the biggest blunders ever.

I do not agree------the issues that inflamed arabs against
DA WEST -----existed long before it got the name "arab spring". I am old----but not 100. I heard about them from
muslims more than 50 years ago-----when I was but a tender teen

DA WEST -----existed long before it got the name "arab spring". I am old----but not 100. I heard about them from

The Arab Spring was not directed at the West, it was directed inwards towards the ruling class of the region. They were directed at the brutal actions of the security police, along with higher unemployment, inflationary prices, and the of privatization of state assets by the ruling class.

I believe it all started with the US instituting "regime change" in Iran and installing the Shah
in..1953? The "Regime change" plan never works, but just like Communism, no matter how many times it fails, they keep thinking "It will work this time."

It's like Lucy and Charlie Brown with the football.

Forum List

Back