Inserting Images ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
… click on reply as usual. On the bottom you see "post reply"; "upload file" click on upload file. A pop up window will come up with your file directory. Pick the file you want to post with your reply. Double click (or click and activate the "choose" button) On the bottom of your "reply window" on USMB there will be your file and the buttons "thumbnail" and some fucking thing else such as "full image" or some shit like that.
Click on one of those and then post your message.
Thanks. I'll try it.
I am sitting tight.. let's see your trial run...
View attachment 44852
I liked the first one best!!! That was hilarious!!! Double flipping… LMAO!!!!!

… click on reply as usual. On the bottom you see "post reply"; "upload file" click on upload file. A pop up window will come up with your file directory. Pick the file you want to post with your reply. Double click (or click and activate the "choose" button) On the bottom of your "reply window" on USMB there will be your file and the buttons "thumbnail" and some fucking thing else such as "full image" or some shit like that.
View attachment 44850
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Thanks a fucking lot!!!
You did GREAT !!! --- I have tons of them that I have wanted to use here. Thanks for helping me.
You're very welcome….

View attachment 44850
Thanks a fucking lot!!!
You did GREAT !!! --- I have tons of them that I have wanted to use here. Thanks for helping me.
You're very welcome….
I've been trying to figure it out for a long time now. I should've asked for help long before now. Thanks.

Thanks - after all this time, I never knew that!

And I just discovered that the upload has a size limitation that most media software doesn't deal with.

th

right click on image - copy or "copy image" - open reply, right click - paste in reply ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back