Cannot edit -- "a script on this page may be too busy" etc...

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
I seem to have lost the ability to edit a post as of a few minutes ago. I get the pop-up message "a script on this page has stopped working" etc. I've tried all three options, to "stop script", "continue" and "debug", none of them work. Tried refreshing the page multiple times, that didn't work either.

The thread/post is here.

The error message gives this detail:
"http://www.usmessageboard.com/…dactor/redactor.js?_v=b14f1bd8:76"

However I was able to return to this post and edit it, so perhaps that particular page.

Last edited:
Management has told me it's all in my head.
Until I tried BluHell, there was a point where USMB was all but unusable.
I belong to a couple othe political forums and 2 motorcycle forums. None of them were plagued by the crap I found here.
All in my head, bullshit.

I belong to a couple othe political forums and 2 motorcycle forums. None of them were plagued by the crap I found here.

Done and installed. Will test drive and post impressions.

Done and installed. Will test drive and post impressions.
Works for me. Avast Premier stops a lot of the pop ups.

You can't edit on some Windows Phones, at least till they bring out Windows 10 for Phones and thus a new web browser. But Chrome seems to work best for this forum.

Well I ain't switching browsers just to be here. I'm running Bluhell, so far no issues, very transparent.
Thanks Ernie.

I don't do windows so I don't suffer the same problems you do Flash was a problem for one day, but since I'm essentially immune to virus, I chose to accept the threat.
An update to flash hit 2 days ago and all is good.

Forum List

Back