Inserting Images ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we insert images such as jpg? Are there any image forms not allowed?
I can just click and drag to the "reply" window when I move my main screen on the side on my Mac. But if you click on the upload "button" you can just follow the pop up window "search files" then maybe double click on the file (*.jpeg) name you want to upload. I have not used Windows recently on a regular basis and Windows 8.1 is weird for me anymore because of that.

If you look at the top of the Post or Reply insert, you will see two rows of icons. The top row is for formatting. The second row has some other icons Right after the :eusa_angel: is a square with a picture in it. Click on that, then insert the url of the image you wish to upload. Click Insert or simply hit Return on your keyboard and the image will appear. Then save the post.

• Banned

click on "upload a file" and then find the file you want to upload.

When inserting, a deep, lasting insertion is recommended.
When doing that, a window pops up asking for a link. What I want to insert does not have a link. It's in my "pictures" folder.

• Banned
If you look at the top of the Post or Reply insert, you will see two rows of icons. The top row is for formatting. The second row has some other icons Right after the :eusa_angel: is a square with a picture in it. Click on that, then insert the url of the image you wish to upload. Click Insert or simply hit Return on your keyboard and the image will appear. Then save the post.
It is NOT a url link. The images are already saved in my "pictures" folder. I would like to insert the images that I have saved in my pictures folder.

When doing that, a window pops up asking for a link. What I want to insert does not have a link. It's in my "pictures" folder.

Are you in full edit mode? If you are, look at the bottom and you will see three buttons:

"post reply"
"upload a file"
"more options"

click on the middle button.

… click on reply as usual. On the bottom you see "post reply"; "upload file" click on upload file. A pop up window will come up with your file directory. Pick the file you want to post with your reply. Double click (or click and activate the "choose" button) On the bottom of your "reply window" on USMB there will be your file and the buttons "thumbnail" and some fucking thing else such as "full image" or some shit like that.
Click on one of those and then post your message.

Are you in full edit mode? If you are, look at the bottom and you will see three buttons:

"post reply"
"upload a file"
"more options"

Middle button, huh? No, I am not reading anything into it… just verifying...

"post reply"
"upload a file"
"more options"

Thanks. I'll try it.

… click on reply as usual. On the bottom you see "post reply"; "upload file" click on upload file. A pop up window will come up with your file directory. Pick the file you want to post with your reply. Double click (or click and activate the "choose" button) On the bottom of your "reply window" on USMB there will be your file and the buttons "thumbnail" and some fucking thing else such as "full image" or some shit like that.
Thanks. I'll try it.

Thanks. I'll try it.
I am sitting tight.. let's see your trial run...

images25T2WQMV.jpg

View attachment 44850
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Thanks a fucking lot!!!

Thanks. I'll try it.
I am sitting tight.. let's see your trial run...
imagesWLQ6YILB.png

View attachment 44850
Thanks a fucking lot!!!
You did GREAT !!! --- I have tons of them that I have wanted to use here. Thanks for helping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back