Indonesian couple caned for violating Sharia law

A lot of people here in Europa support Capital Punishment, especially for paedophiles....there's nothing barbaric about it, if it's not even considered human, there's nothing barbaric about killing it for the better of society as a whole.
No european nation allows capital punishment for any crime. ...... :cool:

Every country has their own laws and punishments.

America allows capitol punishment for certain crimes.

But all of the European nations think the US is barbaric for putting people to death. ....... :cool:

Can they AT LEAST get rid of the law where RAPE VICTIM gets buried and stoned to death? Come on.

A lot of people here in Europa support Capital Punishment, especially for paedophiles....there's nothing barbaric about it, if it's not even considered human, there's nothing barbaric about killing it for the better of society as a whole.
No european nation allows capital punishment for any crime. ...... :cool:

I never said they did, we can thank the Leftists and the Commie UN for that.

I re-post:

"A lot of people here in Europa support Capital Punishment"

A lot of the people....people....you know the people?

Can they AT LEAST get rid of the law where RAPE VICTIM gets buried and stoned to death? Come on.
Depends on the circumstances.

If the woman was out alone with a non-relative man. She broke the law. ...... :cool:

So you agree she should be stoned to death?

Circumstances? There are NO circumstances EVER that call for a person to be stoned, crucified, gang-raped as "punishment" or burnt alive.

Depends on the circumstances.

If the woman was out alone with a non-relative man. She broke the law. ...... :cool:

Number four on the list:

ISIS-Tweet-Map.png

I see Sunni Man is stirring some turds this New Years Eve Eve. lol

It's the 21st century and people are being punished by the state for violating the moral codes of Bronze Age goat herders. We live in a world where men have walked on the moon but are beaten for being in public with a woman because some "prophet" said that's God's will.

Unbelievable.

The sooner

Hey, like I posted earlier, Singapore still canes people for violating some of their laws as well, and they are a mainly Buddhist and Christian nation. You can be caned for spitting your gum out on the sidewalk or vandalism like graffiti.

Has nothing to do with Islam, but rather the laws of the countries in question.
Don't give me that. It has everything to do with Islam. Italian reporter Ariana Fallaci had to temporarily marry her Muslim cab driver in Iran because they were somehow left alone together in a room. She was there to do a story on the Ayatollah. The alternative was not something she was interested in.

Note to Biker - Sunni Man is a Muslim. You don't think he knows what Sharia Law is? Of course he does. This is it. How do you think you'd do in such a barbaric society?

So, how do you feel about Singapore? It's a Christian and Buddhist nation that canes people for minor offenses like graffiti and spitting out gum on the sidewalk?
oh please

Islamic law is based on logic.

Non-relative men and women should never be alone together.

It only leads to problems and other bad things. ...... :cool:

Islamic law is not based on logic, Sunni Man. It's based on control, fear and intimidation. As for men and women being alone in the same room together - my doctor is a male! Sometimes the nurse is not there! I have no interest in him and he has no interest in me other than making sure my ankle heals up right. Which it has. Thank God.

Islamic law is not based on logic, Sunni Man. It's based on control, fear and intimidation. As for men and women being alone in the same room together - my doctor is a male! Sometimes the nurse is not there! I have no interest in him and he has no interest in me other than making sure my ankle heals up right.
When it comes to men and women mixing in public.

Orthodox judaism has basically the same prohibitions as Islam.

Both are based on logic concerning human nature. ...... :cool:

They knew the law and decided to break it. ....... :cool:

151230110915-01-indonesia-caning-1228-exlarge-169.jpg

Jakarta, Indonesia (CNN) An unrelated man and woman who had been seen alone together were caned in public in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, for violating Sharia law, a police chief said.

Four others were also caned in the formal punishment Monday, according to the chief of police who leads a unit charged with finding people who violate Sharia law.

The form of Islamic law is enforced in a very strict way in the area, including prohibiting unmarried people of different genders from being alone together.

Two months ago the woman and man were arrested after authorities said they were seen alone in a guest room, said the Sharia police chief Yusnardi, who only goes by one name. A judge sentenced the two to caning.

The other four other people were caned for gambling, Yusardi said.

Indonesian couple caned for violating Sharia law, police official says - CNN.com

Another reason we should have left that part of the world alone during the Cold War

They knew the law and decided to break it. ....... :cool:

151230110915-01-indonesia-caning-1228-exlarge-169.jpg

Jakarta, Indonesia (CNN) An unrelated man and woman who had been seen alone together were caned in public in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, for violating Sharia law, a police chief said.

Four others were also caned in the formal punishment Monday, according to the chief of police who leads a unit charged with finding people who violate Sharia law.

The form of Islamic law is enforced in a very strict way in the area, including prohibiting unmarried people of different genders from being alone together.

Two months ago the woman and man were arrested after authorities said they were seen alone in a guest room, said the Sharia police chief Yusnardi, who only goes by one name. A judge sentenced the two to caning.

The other four other people were caned for gambling, Yusardi said.

Indonesian couple caned for violating Sharia law, police official says - CNN.com

It wasn't that long ago that Christians did the same thing here in the US.

That's some hard ass shit.

Messed up completely, and barbaric

Actually, caning when done correctly can be quite pleasurable, like spanking can.
That's sick...jk

For some reason I thought they were getting beheaded

The woman is in the wrong position, yes, from the picture and from where the man is standing, it looks like she's going to be beheaded....unless he's going to cane her across the back and/or lower back, which would really hurt.
It's so pathetic and weak for prudish uptight ass holes to make sex bad and wrong, between human beings who are supposed to like that stuff.

If you're not getting laid, you won't feel better by trying to prevent everyone else from doing it

Maybe that's what the problem is with the Muslim radicals. Their religion repressed them sexually, so they decided to act out violently.

I know that tempers get short about the 4th or 5th month of a cruise, because most of the guys on there haven't been laid in several months.

Forum List

Back