Indoctrinating elementary school kids in gender issues

Back in the day bathrooms were used as the places where the gangs caught you (if they could) and would try to beat the crap out of you. The new thing will be the girls being raped in them. What a shame and people wonder why things are getting so upside down and so fucked up.
And years from now, when your fears have failed to come to fruition, will you change your mind?

Back in the day bathrooms were used as the places where the gangs caught you (if they could) and would try to beat the crap out of you. The new thing will be the girls being raped in them. What a shame and people wonder why things are getting so upside down and so fucked up.
odd ,back in the day if a girl was going to be raped on campus either rest room would do.
your reply makes no sense.

And years from now, when your fears have failed to come to fruition, will you change your mind?
Look asshole I already lived it so your bullshit already came to 'fruition'.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You were a girl raped in a gender neutral bathroom at your school? Well I'll be damned.

nice ploy!

odd ,back in the day if a girl was going to be raped on campus either rest room would do.
There that does it. Your post already show the girls are at risk. You will be adding to their risk factors unless you station a fucking guard in the restrooms.

You were a girl raped in a gender neutral bathroom at your school? Well I'll be damned.
You prove what a slime ball you are day by day.

I just wanted you to answer a simple question. And you couldn't. :dunno:

There that does it. Your post already show the girls are at risk. You will be adding to their risk factors unless you station a fucking guard in the restrooms.
the risk factor does not change .. like I said if a girl was going to be raped on campus either rest room would do.

Leftists want easier access to little girls. This is a step in the right direction for them.

I just wanted you to answer a simple question. And you couldn't. :dunno:

If years from now, Elementary and High School girls DO report an increase in sexual harassment and assault, will you change your mind?

When I was in the 7th grade, I took my blind friend to use the boys' room. I couldn't get him straight in front of the urinal and soon he was spraying the entire restroom while I was frantically trying to get him to face the right way. There were several other boys there...yeah they all saw his penis too. Just another day in the school restroom.

So why are Leftists trying to get boys to see vaginas and girls to see penises?

Leftists want easier access to little girls. This is a step in the right direction for them.
ask the guy from 19 kids and counting about access to little girls.

When I was in the 7th grade, I took my blind friend to use the boys' room. I couldn't get him straight in front of the urinal and soon he was spraying the entire restroom while I was frantically trying to get him to face the right way. There were several other boys there...yeah they all saw his penis too. Just another day in the school restroom.

So why are Leftists trying to get boys to see vaginas and girls to see penises?
wow wtf the fuck does a I saw a penis story have to do with the discussion ?

Forum List

Back