Daily cops shot update. May as well make it 1 thread.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
www.officer.com

Las Vegas and Washington officers shot overnight. Abilene officer killed in home....2 arrests made.

The lefts war on cops is raging. May as well make it 1 ongoing thread.

bucs, tapdancing on the graves of cops is ghoulish. You're one seriously revolting piece of shit.
Does that fact that Buc's thinks those lives are worth saving bother you? No one is dancing on graves you idiot. Unless it's Negros and they be damn happy to dance AFTER they kill.

www.officer.com

Las Vegas and Washington officers shot overnight. Abilene officer killed in home....2 arrests made.

Why don't you put on your cop costume and parade down king street on a Saturday night waving the confederate flag, yelling the south will rise again, praise jesus

www.officer.com

When are you going to admit you were wrong about the cop in Abilene?

That he was killed in a premeditated, coordinated attack? I wasnt wrong. That's what happened.

Ah yes...one cop lies about something and it negates all concern over left wingers inciting murder and cops dying.
150904-scott-walker-blames-obama-for-disturbing-trend.jpg

Ah yes...one cop lies about something and it negates all concern over left wingers inciting murder and cops dying.
150904-scott-walker-blames-obama-for-disturbing-trend.jpg

That's a pretty stupid post. Ready for it to be easily destroyed?

The number of cops KILLED by gunfire has dropped...steadily...over the last 30 years. Why?

- The mass distribution of Kevlar vests. Once a luxury...now a standard issue for nearly every cop. Saves hundreds of cops lives per year. 25 years ago a 9mm or .45 cl chest shot was fatal. Now....it's not usually. Vests.

- "Militarized" training. Cops are more alert, more cautious...and have far better tactics and equipment now. In other words....winning more gunfights.

So while police DEATHS from gunfire are down....incidents of cops being shot are not.

The number of cops KILLED by gunfire has dropped...steadily...over the last 30 years. Why?
So while police DEATHS from gunfire are down....incidents of cops being shot are not.

I agree we need gun control...a Federal gun control...........

www.officer.com

That he was killed in a premeditated, coordinated attack? I wasnt wrong. That's what happened.
You lied about who the perps were. Unless you apologize and admit to being wrong your credibility is shot.

www.officer.com

You lied about who the perps were. Unless you apologize and admit to being wrong your credibility is shot.

No I didnt.

Forum List

Back