Indiana is for Bigots - video and Pence running for cover

"The hits just keep on coming for the state of Indiana.

Since the signing of the so-called the so-called Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law on Thursday, one of the top trending topics on Twitter is #BoycottIndiana.

With Gov. Mike Pence (R) taking a beating on Twitter, and businesses reviewing their plans in the state, little beyond next week’s Final Four in Indianapolis is going right for the Hoosier State.

With that in mind, the good folks at the Internet Action Force have stepped up and pitched in, creating a tourist pitch selling Indiana as ” It’s a great place to be a bigot.”

Internetactionforce_screencap-800x430.jpg

Well kids, the days of beating on the gays are coming to an end. It's time to move on, deal with the fact that business is business, not church, and cash, not Jesus, is king in this case. Have your faith but bake the cake, or face this from all sides.

Oh well, the outright murder of homosexuals in Iran doesn't seem to bother you too much. :D

Did the Jews not do that? The Christians? Have you no historical perspective at all?

Oh, again you bring up ANCIENT history and try to compare that to today's day and age. Lol. Silly boy. :)

Since the signing of the so-called the so-called Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law on Thursday, one of the top trending topics on Twitter is #BoycottIndiana.

With Gov. Mike Pence (R) taking a beating on Twitter, and businesses reviewing their plans in the state, little beyond next week’s Final Four in Indianapolis is going right for the Hoosier State.

With that in mind, the good folks at the Internet Action Force have stepped up and pitched in, creating a tourist pitch selling Indiana as ” It’s a great place to be a bigot.”

Well kids, the days of beating on the gays are coming to an end. It's time to move on, deal with the fact that business is business, not church, and cash, not Jesus, is king in this case. Have your faith but bake the cake, or face this from all sides.

Oh well, the outright murder of homosexuals in Iran doesn't seem to bother you too much. :D

Did the Jews not do that? The Christians? Have you no historical perspective at all?

Oh, again you bring up ANCIENT history and try to compare that to today's day and age. Lol. Silly boy. :)

Maybe you should learn Islam, where an insult of a thousand years ago was fucking yesterday. Oh that's right, you have no clue about Islam because you never studied it, like the rest of the dumbshits here.

And somehow, by magic I guess, a religion of warriors is supposed to be better than a religion of peacemakers, who spent five hundred years chopping off the heads of Muslims, Jews, and other unbelievers, when that is they weren't slaughtering each other. History matters, learn to apply it.

Maybe you should learn Islam, where an insult of a thousand years ago was fucking yesterday. Oh that's right, you have no clue about Islam because you never studied it, like the rest of the dumbshits here.

And somehow, by magic I guess, a religion of warriors is supposed to be better than a religion of peacemakers, who spent five hundred years chopping off the heads of Muslims, Jews, and other unbelievers, when that is they weren't slaughtering each other. History matters, learn to apply it.

we have to understand Islam since it is the biggest source of enemies of the USA. not all Islamists are enemies but most of our enemies are Islamists.

what we need to understand is how to wipe out those that seek to harm us quickly and efficiently

we have to understand Islam since it is the biggest source of enemies of the USA. not all Islamists are enemies but most of our enemies are Islamists.

what we need to understand is how to wipe out those that seek to harm us quickly and efficiently

Tougher sanctions, not looser sanctions, which is what Obama is doing with his idiotic deal. Why would we want to spend more blood and money, especially when we have to fight wars with one hand tied behind our back?

No, THAT is not relevant to today. That is absurd.

Well, you don't understand Islam, and Islam is an idea and ideas aren't killed using bullets and bombs.

Well, you don't understand Islam, and Islam is an idea and ideas aren't killed using bullets and bombs.
edify us on your great understanding of Islam, Imam

Starve them with sanctions. That makes the people hungry and angry with their leadership. Why on EARTH would anyone think that looser sanctions are going to help anything? That is insane.

Its agreeing to make a cake for something you don't believe in which is a homosexual "marriage".

I don't believe in a lot of things that I tolerate. Get over it. Live and let live.

Let the queers get over it.

That's right, wear that bigotry on your sleeve like a good chap.

It's not bigotry. It's well deserved contempt.

Definitely bigotry.

What isn't bigotry? Why isn't contempt towards a Christian deemed bigotry? Hmm?

You are utterly wrong. You cannot begin to understand Islam until you understand the world as they see it, an eternal struggle (Jihad), to convert man to the Will (Submission), of God (Allah). Those fighting for ISIS expect to die, in vast numbers, it's required for them to win. 19 out of 20 will die, but God will win in the end.

You don't know your enemy therefore, you cannot win. And while I know your enemy, I am more their enemy than you will ever be. You are the unconverted, I am the devil himself.

Feel free to attend if you like. I insist on not attending such weddings. No one should be compelled to attend a wedding ceremony of any type.
No one is.

A baker was just fined $100,000 for refusing to attend a wedding. A photographer was given a summons for the same reason.

Are you completely stupid?
Neither were forced to "attend". They weren't guests, and the only reason you know of them is because they both got nailed, for not doing their job.

Yes, the were forced to attend. They were forced to be there, which is what "attend" means. The photographer, in particular, is involved in every single part of the wedding.
Nope. Look it up, dummy. Had they done their jobs neither would have been sued, or lost. They did not "attend", nor did they do what their jobs were.

I'm a professional photographer. I've worked my share of weddings.

As a photographer I'm not a guest. I'm the hired help and I'm there to do a job. Not attend a wedding.

My job is to document the wedding as completely as possible without being a distraction to the wedding.

Once I'm done taking the necessary photos, I'm gone. I don't stay around the wedding because I'm not an invited guest.

I'm the hired help.

Just like all photographers, bakers and florists. They're there to do a job and then leave.

All this garbage about hired help attending the wedding is just that.

Garbage.

You are utterly wrong. You cannot begin to understand Islam until you understand the world as they see it, an eternal struggle (Jihad), to convert man to the Will (Submission), of God (Allah). Those fighting for ISIS expect to die, in vast numbers, it's required for them to win. 19 out of 20 will die, but God will win in the end.

You don't know your enemy therefore, you cannot win. And while I know your enemy, I am more their enemy than you will ever be. You are the unconverted, I am the devil himself.

I do understand that. THAT is why it is a stupid idea to agree to any kind of "deals" with them. If you give them an inch, they will take a mile, as the saying goes.

No one is.

A baker was just fined $100,000 for refusing to attend a wedding. A photographer was given a summons for the same reason.

Neither were forced to "attend". They weren't guests, and the only reason you know of them is because they both got nailed, for not doing their job.

Yes, the were forced to attend. They were forced to be there, which is what "attend" means. The photographer, in particular, is involved in every single part of the wedding.
Nope. Look it up, dummy. Had they done their jobs neither would have been sued, or lost. They did not "attend", nor did they do what their jobs were.

As a photographer I'm not a guest. I'm the hired help and I'm there to do a job. Not attend a wedding.

My job is to document the wedding as completely as possible without being a distraction to the wedding.

Once I'm done taking the necessary photos, I'm gone. I don't stay around the wedding because I'm not an invited guest.

I'm the hired help.

Just like all photographers, bakers and florists. They're there to do a job and then leave.

Garbage.

And anecdotes are garbage too, just you remember that.

No one is.

I'm the hired help.

Garbage.
Thanks for that. Much appreciated, although the morons will ignore it, completely.

Forum List

Back