Indian Call Centers, the New Nexus of Business Fraud in AMerica

And most of the scammed are not just unemployed low educated people. The victims come from all walks of society. All income levels. All demographic groups.
Some people who've met me and have heard me speak call me a cynic. A distrustful person. And some even used the term "bitter"...
Well, guess what? I also have never been the victim of a scam either.
That is because my guard is always on full alert. There is a scam for every hour of the day.
it is unfortunate that one such as myself who was brought up to be a fair minded trusting person and to believe in the good of all has had to add suspicion and cynicism to their belief system. It is what it is.
I have built this "wall" because I don't believe it is the job of government to protect me from myself.
Now, does this in anyway excuse the criminal behavior of these overseas boiler rooms? Hell no. Unfortunately, they are beyond the reach of our authorities. So we must as individuals handle it ourselves.
Be vigilant. Do your due diligence. If it sounds too good to be true, it IS...There is no "free". And NO ONE is going to give you something for nothing
Lol you said you've never been the victim of a scam but you voted for Trump :rofl:

So when do you think Lyin' Ted's dad will be investigated for his role in the JFK assassination? :rofl:
Only an idiot flaming lib douche nozzle would take a perfectly non partisan post and turn it into a juvenile sand box brawl...
I got scammed? You , you asshole, you voted for Obama....TWICE....You fucked up and now you're trying to project that on me?
I don't fucking think so...
Ya know what? Stand up. Don't sit down for the rest of the day. Someone who looks at everything from a political viewpoint doesn't deserve a chair.
Sorry I triggered you
We don't do "triggers"...That is the exclusive province of you flaming libs
Mmm not accurate. You pathetic rubes have been increasingly triggered since the election. It's been kinda weird.
No...We're sick and tired of taking your bullshit and we're fighting back.....We have been silent for your 8 year romp around the country.

When I get those calls the caller usually says, in a thick Indian accent, that his name is Mike or Josh or Joe and I immediately stop him and tell him his name probably is really Haji and he's calling from the 8th floor of a Mumbai tenement with drying clothes strung out on lines across and above a urine-smelling street below littered with dozens of Yugo's caught in traffic while his sister is being gang-raped in a nearby alley by 7 al agayda muslims.

Last edited:
These cretins are relentless. If they cannot fool you into thinking that they are legit, the IRS, a lost relative, or whatever, then they will simply harass you each and every day for YEARS till you pay them off by buying their shit.

What is so stupid about our leaders in DC is that they dont get how mad people are about shit like this and it is easy low hanging fruit for elections as none of the call center personnel can vote.

Indian Call Centers Become Major Centers for Defrauding Americans - Breitbart

A disturbing trend has emerged in India where call centers have cropped up for the sole purpose of scamming Americans out of money, The New York Times reports.

The scheme is simple: impersonate an Internal Revenue Service employee, threaten Americans with penalties, and demand immediate payment for back taxes.

The United States has been tracking this scheme from India since 2013, a period of time where Americans lost $100 million to scammers, with many of the victims being recent immigrants, according to a New York Times article from October.

It would be great to see this shut down.

Actually, it would be great to see a hit squad of deadly assassins be sent to murder ALL those fuckers in their sleep. And burn down their fucking houses.

Lol you said you've never been the victim of a scam but you voted for Trump :rofl:

So when do you think Lyin' Ted's dad will be investigated for his role in the JFK assassination? :rofl:
Only an idiot flaming lib douche nozzle would take a perfectly non partisan post and turn it into a juvenile sand box brawl...
I got scammed? You , you asshole, you voted for Obama....TWICE....You fucked up and now you're trying to project that on me?
Ya know what? Stand up. Don't sit down for the rest of the day. Someone who looks at everything from a political viewpoint doesn't deserve a chair.
Sorry I triggered you
Mmm not accurate. You pathetic rubes have been increasingly triggered since the election. It's been kinda weird.
Cut the bullshit. What you attempt to project on others is just us telling you to fuck off.
You're so done that you are now accusing others of what YOU do...Typical snowflake lib. FAILURE
You have now "projected on others" in 3 consecutive replies to me

Sure snowflake, NO ONE knows what a Neo-Con is.
Any other BS you have in your back pocket?
Such a humanitarian.
Any more Bullshit spewed by that non contributing drive by poster and we will all need chest waders and pitchforks
Why do you think Independent is a noncontributor?
I believe spoon was referring to FailedSchool.
No way to know since spoons has such a limited grasp on the English language.
Dude, don't even go there. You would be going into a darkened room of lies.
Please. you do not get to challenge me on usage or vocabulary.
Is "darkened room of lies" some kind of metaphor in your home country?

Sorry I triggered you
Cut the bullshit. What you attempt to project on others is just us telling you to fuck off.
You're so done that you are now accusing others of what YOU do...Typical snowflake lib. FAILURE
Non responsive. Rejected.

Sorry I triggered you
Good job you broke your cycle

You don't even have a cycle.

These cretins are relentless. If they cannot fool you into thinking that they are legit, the IRS, a lost relative, or whatever, then they will simply harass you each and every day for YEARS till you pay them off by buying their shit.

What is so stupid about our leaders in DC is that they dont get how mad people are about shit like this and it is easy low hanging fruit for elections as none of the call center personnel can vote.

Indian Call Centers Become Major Centers for Defrauding Americans - Breitbart

A disturbing trend has emerged in India where call centers have cropped up for the sole purpose of scamming Americans out of money, The New York Times reports.

The scheme is simple: impersonate an Internal Revenue Service employee, threaten Americans with penalties, and demand immediate payment for back taxes.

The United States has been tracking this scheme from India since 2013, a period of time where Americans lost $100 million to scammers, with many of the victims being recent immigrants, according to a New York Times article from October.

It would be great to see this shut down.

Actually, it would be great to see a hit squad of deadly assassins be sent to murder ALL those fuckers in their sleep. And burn down their fucking houses.
Well, I'll settle for imprisonment...In India. Where they don't coddle criminals and prison is a truly frightening place to which NO ONE wishes to return

This guy reminds me of an Australian Sheppard nipping at the heels of the herd to annoy the potential stragglers. He won't stop until he gets your attention.
What he doesn't realize is my end of the interaction with him is terminated. So he'll post a few more snarky meaningless remarks and finally go lift his leg to a tree and fall asleep under it.

Nope. Meanwhile you seem to always be on your cycle.

I'm AM on a cycle...of related facts with a common sense destination.

This guy reminds me of an Australian Sheppard nipping at the heels of the herd to annoy the potential stragglers. He won't stop until he gets your attention.
What he doesn't realize is my end of the interaction with him is terminated. So he'll post a few more snarky meaningless remarks and finally go lift his leg to a tree and fall asleep under it.
^ admits to being a weak straggler

The only cycle your on is a gushing menstruation

^ admits to being a weak straggler
You are presuming you are not flailing your arms all over the place.
You presume incorrectly.

Yawn...
Bleeding out of your eyes, out of your wherever :rofl:

Yawn...
Bleeding out of your eyes, out of your wherever :rofl:
You actually think that's funny?
Really?
You ARE a Capitalist.

Forum List

Back