Indian Call Centers, the New Nexus of Business Fraud in AMerica

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These cretins are relentless. If they cannot fool you into thinking that they are legit, the IRS, a lost relative, or whatever, then they will simply harass you each and every day for YEARS till you pay them off by buying their shit.

What is so stupid about our leaders in DC is that they dont get how mad people are about shit like this and it is easy low hanging fruit for elections as none of the call center personnel can vote.

Indian Call Centers Become Major Centers for Defrauding Americans - Breitbart

A disturbing trend has emerged in India where call centers have cropped up for the sole purpose of scamming Americans out of money, The New York Times reports.

The scheme is simple: impersonate an Internal Revenue Service employee, threaten Americans with penalties, and demand immediate payment for back taxes.

The United States has been tracking this scheme from India since 2013, a period of time where Americans lost $100 million to scammers, with many of the victims being recent immigrants, according to a New York Times article from October.

I love their calls. I harass them unmercifully. They are taught to hang up, but when they get caught up in the moment they can't.

If th person calling is like every other Indian call center employees no one can understand what they are saying anyway.
Just to them to fuck off and hang up.
Next time have a loud referee whistle and tell them to turn up the volume because you can't hear them. Then blow the whistle as loud as you can!
If it's a female ask her whether she likes to suck cock.
If it's a male ask them if he likes getting fucked in the ass.
I once got pissed off with JWs coming to my door. The last time they rung the doorbell I opened the door naked with my cock in my hand.
They never returned.
Go to be 'proactive' with these chretiens.

These cretins are relentless. If they cannot fool you into thinking that they are legit, the IRS, a lost relative, or whatever, then they will simply harass you each and every day for YEARS till you pay them off by buying their shit.

What is so stupid about our leaders in DC is that they dont get how mad people are about shit like this and it is easy low hanging fruit for elections as none of the call center personnel can vote.

A disturbing trend has emerged in India where call centers have cropped up for the sole purpose of scamming Americans out of money, The New York Times reports.

The scheme is simple: impersonate an Internal Revenue Service employee, threaten Americans with penalties, and demand immediate payment for back taxes.

The United States has been tracking this scheme from India since 2013, a period of time where Americans lost $100 million to scammers, with many of the victims being recent immigrants, according to a New York Times article from October.
. This was another thing that corporate America forced down our throats without our say on such a thing, and that is just sad. The abuse just continues.

Americans are unbelievably fucking stupid. It's probably great and easy money to scam Americans.
. Yep, the left dumbed the (Americans who love to trust other Americans) down quite well over time, but they've awoken since, and so now what you leftist ?? This is what got Trump elected, (Americans sick of the leftist tryanny), and it's up to Trump to honor that vote now.

Americans are unbelievably fucking stupid. It's probably great and easy money to scam Americans.
. Yep, the left dumbed the (Americans who love to trust other Americans) down quite well over time, but they've awoken since, and so now what you leftist ?? This is what got Trump elected, (Americans sick of the leftist tryanny), and it's up to Trump to honor that vote now.
Yes gross American stupidity is indeed what got Trump elected. He would make a tremendous Indian phone scammer. Everyone would live him bigly.

Nope, it's everyone, we're still just zigging and zagging around in utter confusion, just as the power structure fomented.

Don't answer, it's pretty straight forward really.

Yes gross American stupidity is indeed what got Trump elected. He would make a tremendous Indian phone scammer. Everyone would live him bigly.
Coming from someone who voted for a globalist.

^ doesn't know what globalism is

Don't worry, Trump will NEVER get the Republican nomination, let alone win the election.

Don't worry, Trump will NEVER get the Republican nomination, let alone win the election.
The ship sailed on that one princess. This country's more fucked than a street whore after a night at Mar-a-Lago

. No it was the rejection of the "stupidity spell" that the leftist thought that they had on Americans, but the Americans weren't down for the full count, and the leftist lost their hold on them. Poor Lefty's.

The ship sailed on that one princess. This country's more fucked than a street whore after a night at Mar-a-Lago
I'm with you since you've proven to be such an oracle in the last year or so.
So who's the trespasser in your family?
Will you have to think harder concerning your portfolio?
Will you have to mow your own grass?

And most of the scammed are not just unemployed low educated people. The victims come from all walks of society. All income levels. All demographic groups.
Some people who've met me and have heard me speak call me a cynic. A distrustful person. And some even used the term "bitter"...
Well, guess what? I also have never been the victim of a scam either.
That is because my guard is always on full alert. There is a scam for every hour of the day.
it is unfortunate that one such as myself who was brought up to be a fair minded trusting person and to believe in the good of all has had to add suspicion and cynicism to their belief system. It is what it is.
I have built this "wall" because I don't believe it is the job of government to protect me from myself.
Now, does this in anyway excuse the criminal behavior of these overseas boiler rooms? Hell no. Unfortunately, they are beyond the reach of our authorities. So we must as individuals handle it ourselves.
Be vigilant. Do your due diligence. If it sounds too good to be true, it IS...There is no "free". And NO ONE is going to give you something for nothing

At work, I had an Indian guy calling me every day at 10 AM, trying to give me some free subscriptions to industry magazines I didn't want.

He (or one of his pals) was relentless. I'd say no, and to stop calling, he'd just call back the next day.

I learned to pick up and hang up instantly for that 10 AM call. I did that for months. Still, every day, he'd call at 10 AM.

I finally gave in. I told him I ran the entire company, and to please send me every free magazine he had. Tossing those magazines in the trash was much easier than dealing with the calls.

Forum List

Back