4 killed, 15 wounded as truck rams into Israeli soldiers in Jerusalem

Pretty soon, they'll start using powerful truck killing weapons against them. The sooner the better. You cross that barrier, wham!

There is another thread on this too.

Bottom line: situational awareness.

If you see a vehicle coming at you then you need to bolt out of the way.

Guess you've never heard the expression. You must not be American or you would know-
heart goes out to
Heart goes out to - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
idioms.thefreedictionary.com › heart+go...
if your heart goes out to someone who is in trouble, you feel sympathy for them. "Our hearts go out to the families of the victims of this terrible tragedy."

And yes, I include prayers within my meaning.

My heart goes out to them.
Your heart cannot go out.

If it did you would die.

Your thoughts and prayers can go out though.

Background checks before anyone can drive a truck!

Limits on gasoline tank sizes too.

And for heaven's sake, no one needs a big truck...or more than one truck.

Our founding fathers could have never envisioned truck technology as it exists today.

This is so sad
ShowImage.ashx

Just as this is awful.
fort-lauderdale-hollywood-international-airport-florida.jpg

It has to stop.

Last edited:
The worst terror killing wasn't Orlando, with a rifle, it was Nice, with a truck. As we have said over and over, terrorists will use just about anything to kill people. And disarming law abiding people to try to stop terrorists is just stupid.

This is why, regardless of your political beliefs; we have to do more than just attack terror group. Of course, we HAVE to do that, but it requires more.

How about economic sanctions for nations that involve in spreading hatred? From schoolbooks to religious gatherings, the spreading of hatred against Israelis, Jews, Christians and The West more broadly has been rampant for some time. This is what needs to change. When a kid is pounded with hate over and over, he will become a hateful man, and thus, these end results.

At this point in time, I would literally deport EVERY muslim out of the West, and blockade them in a region like afghanistan for eternity until they modernize and renounce the death cult islam.

We cannot deport Muslims 'just because'. However, we can double check about giving Palestinians truck licences.

Forum List

Back