Atty: "I've never seen a prosecutor work so hard to exonerate a killer."

Bump cuz this really needs to be examined.

Though, not by the haters.

- cuz haters gotta hate and they got no use for facts.

I remember this one Black comedian on HBO along time ago:

"People always lookin at me just because I'm Black! They thinkin I'm just out steal somethin cause I'm Black! The the other day I went into a Liquour store and everyone turned to look at me. And all I did was walk in the door... with a shotgun!"

I remember this one Black comedian on HBO along time ago:

"People always lookin at me just because I'm Black! They thinkin I'm just out steal somethin cause I'm Black! The the other day I went into a Liquour store and everyone turned to look at me. And all I did was walk in the door... with a shotgun!"

Like I said, no need for facts.

ProPublica recently did an in-depth analysis and found that black kids between ages 15-19 are 21 times more likely to be shot and killed by cops than white kids of the same age. That's an insane statistic. That's per capita, not total. If you are a black teenage boy, you have a 21x higher risk of being shot by police than a white teenage boy.

More at the link.

The Truth About The Ferguson Case That Some People Really Can t Accept

Ok I see. Now how much more likely than whites of the same age is a black "kid" between the ages of 15-19 to have an interaction with a police officer amid a crime he committed? Only after you answer that can you validate or invalidate the claim of racial bias in the op. Welcome to the world of intellectual honesty. Sux right?

d0U0rSq.jpg

Have you ever seen a defense attorney who didn't complain about the system? "The prosecutor's decision to put all the evidence before the Grand jury seems suspect to me". The fools the radical left comes up with speak for themselves.

Welcome to the world of intellectual honesty

Ironic given that you try to hide your ugly racism behind statistics that ignore the disparity in income levels. If you were to factor in the income levels your differential would effectively disappear. But no one expects that level of "intellectual honesty" from ugly racists like you.

Forum List

Back