Incredible!: 10,000 Turn Out To See Trump In Austin, 35,000 Watch Rally Streaming Online

I heard there were a lot of wtf's in the audience, maybe Texas isn't the best place to be hinting at amnesty.

Read more: Trump wavers on pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in U.S. illegally

It's coming baby and it's going to kill you when it happens.

[/QUOTE

from a reporter who can't spell ' waiver ' correctly in headline .
LOL LOL

wa·ver
ˈwāvər/
verb
  1. shake with a quivering motion.
    "the flame wavered in the draft"
    synonyms: flicker, quiver, twinkle, glimmer, wink, blink
    "the candlelight wavered in the draft"
    • become unsteady or unreliable.
      "his love for her had never wavered"
      synonyms: falter, wobble, tremble, quaver, shake
      "his voice wavered"
    • be undecided between two opinions or courses of action; be irresolute.

I heard there were a lot of wtf's in the audience, maybe Texas isn't the best place to be hinting at amnesty.

Read more: Trump wavers on pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in U.S. illegally

It's coming baby and it's going to kill you when it happens.

[/QUOTE

from a reporter who can't spell ' waiver ' correctly in headline .
LOL LOL

wa·ver
ˈwāvər/
verb
  1. shake with a quivering motion.
    "the flame wavered in the draft"
    synonyms: flicker, quiver, twinkle, glimmer, wink, blink
    "the candlelight wavered in the draft"
    • become unsteady or unreliable.
      "his love for her had never wavered"
      synonyms: falter, wobble, tremble, quaver, shake
      "his voice wavered"
    • be undecided between two opinions or courses of action; be irresolute.

you mean Trump ain't putting out waivers -- sorta like NFL -- on all those dang illegals ? :biggrin:

Nobody is hinting at amnesty. I've done corrected you once on this before. Trump's position on immigration hasn't changed.

Sure he has. Just because you are too dumb to admit it doesn't mean it's not true.
No, his stance wont change. He's going to crack down on illegals big time.

Nobody is hinting at amnesty. I've done corrected you once on this before. Trump's position on immigration hasn't changed.

Sure he has. Just because you are too dumb to admit it doesn't mean it's not true.
He must have a plan to lure them back to Mexico by creating more jobs there like he already does now.

He must have a plan to lure them back to Mexico by creating more jobs there like he already does now.
His plan will be reinstating Eisenhowers program 'Operation Wetback' on a larger scale.

Brilliant campaign strategy. Go to a state you're winning by 8 points.

So apparently Trump thinks 8 points in Texas isn't safe?

...And talk about black people while there are few to none in the audience....

Back in the first half of the 20th century, white folks would gather to talk about black folks while there were none present....Then they'd go find one and lynch him. I haven't heard of any recent lynchings in the Austin area...I guess we've come a long way. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I guess we've come a long way. Back in the first half of the 20th century, white folks would gather to talk about black folks while there were none present....Then they'd go find one and lynch him.
Those were the good ole days!

I guess we've come a long way. Back in the first half of the 20th century, white folks would gather to talk about black folks while there were none present....Then they'd go find one and lynch him.
Those were the good ole days!

You know, your avatar notwithstanding, I can't tell if you are serious or kidding.

I realized that may have been the case with my own post, which is why I went back and revised it a little bit. (You managed to quote the original version.)

An absolute embarrassment to any right thinking USA citizen that thousands of people in any American city would turn out to support the most embarrassing major party Presidential candidate to ever run for the President of our country.

I guess you'd be happier if they turned out in droves to see stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery.

Who knew you were such an idiot??

Looks as if Texas is definitely in play....
Clinton opening an office in Utah...
A comment on MJ this morning....
Trump is up biggly in Miss so they were wondering why Trumpy was going there????

No Trumpy is backing off the deportation of 11 million illegals....
They will not be deported....
We know it
You know it
Trumpy knows it....

There will be no wall and no mass deportation...

Trump open to ‘softening’ laws to help illegal immigrants

The dopes that support Trump are going to be shocked at how Trump scammed them so he could win the primary's.....
They have been conned by one of the best.

An absolute embarrassment to any right thinking USA citizen that thousands of people in any American city would turn out to support the most embarrassing major party Presidential candidate to ever run for th

You're just pissed nobody shows up for the Old Hag

Incredible

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 8/1 - 8/23 -- -- 47.2 41.3 Clinton +5.9
LA Times/USC 8/17 - 8/23 2396 LV -- 45 43 Clinton +2
NBC News/SM 8/15 - 8/21 17459 RV 1.1 50 42 Clinton +8
Reuters/Ipsos 8/13 - 8/17 1049 LV 3.5 41 36 Clinton +5
Economist/YouGov 8/14 - 8/16 911 RV 4.2 47 41 Clinton +6
Bloomberg 8/5 - 8/8 749 LV 3.6 50 44 Clinton +6
ABC News/Wash Post 8/1 - 8/4 815 RV 4.0 50 42 Clinton +8
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

He has a bigger crowd at this Hannity event than she ever gets

Hannity event? A news media journalist sponsoring Trump events? WTF.

when did he ever say he was a journalist? you thought Al Sharpton was a journalist, or Keith Olbermann, or Chris hayes or Chris Mathews? Are you serious?
But he invited Clinton..and so far she hasn't responded....typical....she knows she won't get a softball...

Forum List

Back