Incredible!: 10,000 Turn Out To See Trump In Austin, 35,000 Watch Rally Streaming Online

I heard there were a lot of wtf's in the audience, maybe Texas isn't the best place to be hinting at amnesty.
Nobody is hinting at amnesty. I've done corrected you once on this before. Trump's position on immigration hasn't changed.

Oops

"Donald Trump backed away Tuesday from his pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in the country illegally.

It was a dramatic shift for the Republican presidential nominee, whose vow to crack down on illegal immigration has been a pillar of his candidacy.

Trump's reversal highlighted the difficulty he faces in trying to broaden his appeal without turning off his most fervent supporters.

His statements came in response to a Fox News question on whether he would adjust immigration laws to “accommodate those people that contribute to society, have been law abiding, have kids here.”

Read more: Trump wavers on pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in U.S. illegally

It's coming baby and it's going to kill you when it happens.
Too little too late. Intelligent people have already peeped Drumpfs game. Only the morbidly ignorant people still believe him.

I heard there were a lot of wtf's in the audience, maybe Texas isn't the best place to be hinting at amnesty.
Nobody is hinting at amnesty. I've done corrected you once on this before. Trump's position on immigration hasn't changed.
Actually he did dummy but i am going to let you figure that one out on your own.

Do tell.....build the wall.....if that's all he does...I'm happy.
Mexico said thats not happening....or at least they arent paying for it.

Oops

"Donald Trump backed away Tuesday from his pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in the country illegally.

It was a dramatic shift for the Republican presidential nominee, whose vow to crack down on illegal immigration has been a pillar of his candidacy.

Trump's reversal highlighted the difficulty he faces in trying to broaden his appeal without turning off his most fervent supporters.

His statements came in response to a Fox News question on whether he would adjust immigration laws to “accommodate those people that contribute to society, have been law abiding, have kids here.”

Read more: Trump wavers on pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in U.S. illegally

You guys keep hoping for that.....it's hilarious.....

I'm rather unconcerned about it, it won't happen either way, but Trump will back off if he wants to win he will need those votes.

yeah he can play the liberals game.....back off, tell them what they want to hear...and then just implement what you want.....so that's worst case.

Actually he did dummy but i am going to let you figure that one out on your own.

They will....we have more leverage than they do...Even the president of Mexico said he'd meet with Trump....he knows what's up.

They will....we have more leverage than they do...Even the president of Mexico said he'd meet with Trump....he knows what's up.

Why wouldn't the president of Mexico meet with ours?

If he became POTUS otherwise he thinks Drumpf is as much of a clown as you are.

"I have never met him. I can't agree with some of the things he has said, but I will be absolutely respectful and will seek to work with whomever becomes the next president of the United States."

Doesnt sound too worried about Drumpf becoming POTUS.

Yeah right after he puts guards on the Ford and GM plants.

Why wouldn't the president of Mexico meet with ours?
You know how diplomats are.

An absolute embarrassment to any right thinking USA citizen that thousands of people in any American city would turn out to support the most embarrassing major party Presidential candidate to ever run for the President of our country.
Are you kin to Harry Mudd?
More likely, Harvey Milk.

Oops

You guys keep hoping for that.....it's hilarious.....

Not too worried.....get rid of bad. Keep good ones.

What in the hell is Trump doing in Texas? He's on the cusp of losing both Georgia and Arizona. He's behind in must win battle ground states of Virginia and Pennsylvania by double digits.

Why go to TEXAS of all places. That's a state that hasn't gone Blue since Disco was all the rage. He's wasting precious campaign time to feed his ego.

Like I've said over and over.....he's just an incompetent. For fuck's sake, he's claimed repeatedly that he can win California and New York. That's delusional.

What in the hell is Trump doing in Texas? He's on the cusp of losing both Georgia and Arizona. He's behind in must win battle ground states of Virginia and Pennsylvania by double digits.

Why go to TEXAS of all places. That's a state that hasn't gone Blue since Disco was all the rage. He's wasting precious campaign time to feed his ego.

Like I've said over and over.....he's just an incompetent. For fuck's sake, he's claimed repeatedly that he can win California and New York. That's delusional.
He is losing Arizona? I just knew that state would want Drumpf.

Well they did say this was Bannon's first time at the rodeo.

He had fundraisers in Ft. Worth and Austin today so it was appropriate for another rally, especially in a state where wetbacks and middle Eastern Jihadist are pouring in..

Brilliant campaign strategy. Go to a state you're winning by 8 points.

So apparently Trump thinks 8 points in Texas isn't safe?

Apparently he doesn't give a fuck about conventional politics.

You lie, white boy.

He had fundraisers in Ft. Worth and Austin today so it was appropriate for another rally, especially in a state where wetbacks and middle Eastern Jihadist are pouring in..

Self funding fundraisers?

You lie, white boy.
Thank you for addressing me as White. It reminds me of how privileged I am. Again, thank you!

You lie, white boy.
Thank you for addressing me as White. It reminds me of how privileged I am. Again, thank you!
You need help. I'm glad you understand you need a crutch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back