Incredible!: 10,000 Turn Out To See Trump In Austin, 35,000 Watch Rally Streaming Online

I heard there were a lot of wtf's in the audience, maybe Texas isn't the best place to be hinting at amnesty.

Brilliant campaign strategy. Go to a state you're winning by 8 points.

So apparently Trump thinks 8 points in Texas isn't safe?

Apparently he doesn't give a fuck about conventional politics.
Or winning. I keep telling everyone he is just punking the GOP and its more illiterate supporters.

Where is Clinton? Getting treatment?
Dont know dont care. As long as they wheel her in to take the oath i am good knowing Drumpf wont be taking the oath.

I heard there were a lot of wtf's in the audience, maybe Texas isn't the best place to be hinting at amnesty.
Nobody is hinting at amnesty. I've done corrected you once on this before. Trump's position on immigration hasn't changed.

Or winning. I keep telling everyone he is just punking the GOP and its more illiterate supporters.

Dont know dont care. As long as they wheel her in to take the oath i am good knowing Drumpf wont be taking the oath.

Typical dembot......don't know.shit bit she's gonna.get the rich!!!!!!

Typical dembot......don't know.shit bit she's gonna.get the rich!!!!!!
Good stuff. At least Drumpf wont be getting richer.

Nobody is hinting at amnesty. I've done corrected you once on this before. Trump's position on immigration hasn't changed.

Oops

"Donald Trump backed away Tuesday from his pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in the country illegally.

It was a dramatic shift for the Republican presidential nominee, whose vow to crack down on illegal immigration has been a pillar of his candidacy.

Trump's reversal highlighted the difficulty he faces in trying to broaden his appeal without turning off his most fervent supporters.

His statements came in response to a Fox News question on whether he would adjust immigration laws to “accommodate those people that contribute to society, have been law abiding, have kids here.”

Read more: Trump wavers on pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in U.S. illegally

It's coming baby and it's going to kill you when it happens.

Oops

"Donald Trump backed away Tuesday from his pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in the country illegally.

It was a dramatic shift for the Republican presidential nominee, whose vow to crack down on illegal immigration has been a pillar of his candidacy.

Trump's reversal highlighted the difficulty he faces in trying to broaden his appeal without turning off his most fervent supporters.

His statements came in response to a Fox News question on whether he would adjust immigration laws to “accommodate those people that contribute to society, have been law abiding, have kids here.”

Read more: Trump wavers on pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in U.S. illegally

You guys keep hoping for that.....it's hilarious.....

Oops

You guys keep hoping for that.....it's hilarious.....

I'm rather unconcerned about it, it won't happen either way, but Trump will back off if he wants to win he will need those votes.

Forum List

Back