Illegal immigranta

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Fuck these people.........any supporting these people are disgusting.....kill someone and get 35 days.......Un fucking believable

Fuck these people.........any supporting these people are disgusting.....kill someone and get 35 days.......Un fucking believable

Do you have a link to the story that has you up in arms? Who only got 35 days for killing somebody?

If there has been a case of someone committing murder and being punished with only 35 days confinement I haven't read or heard about it. So please enlighten me with some reference to it.

Thanks.

Do you have a link to the story that has you up in arms? Who only got 35 days for killing somebody?
He's watching Hannity where the victims of criminal aliens get to tell their stories. No demo rats care.

It's amazing the national news doesn't talk about illegal immigrant crime.or black.on.white crime......fucking agenda whores

He's watching Hannity where the victims of criminal aliens get to tell their stories. No demo rats care.

Was this a drunk driving case or something?
Yes....35 days for killing someone......

That's injustice. :mad-61:

I know someone who got 60 days for it and the woman who killed my old boss in a car wreck when she was looking for her cellphone in the passenger side floorboard while driving only had to serve 6 months and had work release Tuesday-Saturdays so she basically only had to sleep at the jail. It is a problem with how some of the laws are structured, immigrant or otherwise.

Yes, but some people get a hard-on when they find an incident where a furriner looks bad.
Hence, we get infantile threads like this, where the poster is so enraged, he can't even remember where the info came from.
The sort of person who could one day snap, 'Fuck it, I gotta stop this!', and breaks out the AR15

Forum List

Back