Incarceration rates

A question that has nothing to do with left or right. Why is it that the US has such extreme high incarceration rate?

Is it because Americans are more criminal in general and American police is just super effective?

Or is it economically motivated - cheap labour and private interests in the industry?

List of countries by incarceration rate - Wikipedia

Is this something you feel comfortable with or is it something you would like to see changed?

It's because of the minority populations that commit 10x more crime than the whites for example.

Do they? Or are they just prosecuted 10x more than whites?
come on Golf---don't play dumb
the blacks commit crime at much higher rates--this is undeniable

Do they really? What is undeniable is they are locked up at a much higher rate.

They are also searched at a much higher rate.

They are also charged at a higher rate

They are also given longer sentences.
because they commit crimes at higher rates
????!!!!!!
????
they shouldn't charge blacks for crimes?

A question that has nothing to do with left or right. Why is it that the US has such extreme high incarceration rate?

Is it because Americans are more criminal in general and American police is just super effective?

Or is it economically motivated - cheap labour and private interests in the industry?

Is this something you feel comfortable with or is it something you would like to see changed?

It's because of the minority populations that commit 10x more crime than the whites for example.

????!!!!!!
????

Do they, or are they just caught more since they are the focus of the police. If the police started searching white people's cars at the same rate as those of black people then white people's arrest rates would to up also.

Would they have such a large jail population if they were not receiving sentences 20% longer for the exact same crime as a white dude?

????!!!!!!
????

Do they, or are they just caught more since they are the focus of the police. If the police started searching white people's cars at the same rate as those of black people then white people's arrest rates would to up also.

Would they have such a large jail population if they were not receiving sentences 20% longer for the exact same crime as a white dude?
1. bullshit--
example:
the Ferguson Report on the LIe?MYTH of police targeting the blacks more than whites
like A LOT of MSM crap/and stuff people post here, when you look at the facts and the DETAILS, it's all bullshit
..some black reported to the Ferguson Report investigators that he was ticketed ONLY because he was black---WRONG--he did something ILLEGAL--I think it was something like not getting a permit or something--but it WAS illegal
..here's another example:
in my city's newspaper the headline was ''blacks treated unfairly in real estate/buying houses--the REALITY was they had blacks tell how they only THOUGHT they were being treated unfairly---there were no documented instances

sure--there is racism and unfairness--but not in the quantity that the MSM/blacks perceive there is
2. you don't have undeniable or even reasonable stats to back it up

????!!!!!!
????

Haha... Golfing Gator ia a hardcore White Guilt fool...that explains your LefTardism.
“Would they have such a large jail population if they were not receiving sentences 20% longer for the exact same crime as a white dude?”
Priors on record yield longer sentences...don’t be a dumb, foolish sucker.
LefTard Logic:
“Cops should patrol the wealthy suburbs and target affluent white kids in BMW’s. Patrolling the ghettos and targeting criminals in low riders is a waste of taxpayer cash.”

????!!!!!!
????

1. bullshit--
example:
the Ferguson Report on the LIe?MYTH of police targeting the blacks more than whites
like A LOT of MSM crap/and stuff people post here, when you look at the facts and the DETAILS, it's all bullshit
..some black reported to the Ferguson Report investigators that he was ticketed ONLY because he was black---WRONG--he did something ILLEGAL--I think it was something like not getting a permit or something--but it WAS illegal
in my city's newspaper the headline was ''blacks treated unfairly in real estate/buying houses--the REALITY was they had blacks tell how they only THOUGHT they were being treated unfairly---there were no documented instances

sure--there is racism and unfairness--but not in the quantity that the MSM/blacks perceive there is

Study Finds Black Men Receive Longer Sentences Than White Men For Same Crime

The United States Sentencing Commission reported last week that black male offenders received sentences on average 19.1 percent longer than similarly situated white male offenders.

The finding is based on data for fiscal years 2012-2016, and it is consistent with the prior four periods studied by the Commission.

????!!!!!!
????

1. bullshit--
example:

The United States Sentencing Commission reported last week that black male offenders received sentences on average 19.1 percent longer than similarly situated white male offenders.

The finding is based on data for fiscal years 2012-2016, and it is consistent with the prior four periods studied by the Commission.
your link is worthless/irrelevant---you said:
bold mine
the link refers to offenders

????!!!!!!
????

1. bullshit--
example:

bold mine

I also said that blacks are giving longer sentences for the same crimes, which is what the link is talking about.

Do try and keep up so I do not have to keep doing a recap for you.

????!!!!!!
????

1. bullshit--
example:

bold mine

I also said that blacks are giving longer sentences for the same crimes, which is what the link is talking about.

that's another thing:
WHYTF do people get upset when criminals--black criminals--get longer sentences??
???!!!!!!!
they are CRIMINALS
why do you people love criminals so much?

1. bullshit--
example:

bold mine

that's another thing:
WHYTF do people get upset when criminals--black criminals--get longer sentences??
???!!!!!!!
they are CRIMINALS

Why should someone get a longer sentence for the same crime just because they have a different color skin?

Justice is supposed to be blind, not racist.

Why can't sentencing be equal across racial lines? Would that be such a terrible thing in your world?

Yeah, I'd like to see change, screw this three strikes and you're out BS, let's do three strikes and you're dead. That would end the revolving prison door and reduce prison population at the same time.

Yes, they do not send whites to prison as much. Wonder why?

Because whites dont commit crimes as much.

Logical fallacy . You assume people who commit Crimes all go to jail. Or even get arrested .

You have a bias justice system that targets minorities.

And you don’t?

Let me give you an example .

Police officers have the best driving records . The never get speeding tickets .

That must mean that police officers never speed.

We all know that is not true . The reality is that the corrupt police brotherhood routinely let cops out of speeding tickets they deserve.

So your justice system is not bias?

Does Timmy have a justice system?

He said “you” have a bias justice system, so I’m wonder what his justice system is.

1. bullshit--
example:

bold mine

that's another thing:
???!!!!!!!
they are CRIMINALS

Why should someone get a longer sentence for the same crime just because they have a different color skin?

Why can't sentencing be equal across racial lines? Would that be such a terrible thing in your world?
they are not getting a longer sentence because of their skin color
who cares? they are CRIMINALS---good if they get longer

bold mine

that's another thing:
???!!!!!!!
they are CRIMINALS

They are getting longer because of their skin color, it is a fact. I gave you the data.

Why do you only care about black criminals?

Logical fallacy . You assume people who commit Crimes all go to jail. Or even get arrested .

You have a bias justice system that targets minorities.

And you don’t?

Let me give you an example .

Police officers have the best driving records . The never get speeding tickets .

That must mean that police officers never speed.

We all know that is not true . The reality is that the corrupt police brotherhood routinely let cops out of speeding tickets they deserve.

So your justice system is not bias?

Does Timmy have a justice system?

He said “you” have a bias justice system, so I’m wonder what his justice system is.

Fair enough

bold mine

that's another thing:
???!!!!!!!
they are CRIMINALS

They are getting longer because of their skin color, it is a fact. I gave you the data.

so you are worried about black CRIMINALS getting longer sentences
????FK them or any colored criminal

that's another thing:
???!!!!!!!
they are CRIMINALS

so you are worried about black CRIMINALS getting longer sentences
????FK them or any colored criminal

I am worried about justice. One's skin color should not play a part in the justice system.

Is it really a justice system when it is not just to all people?

Yeah, I'd like to see change, screw this three strikes and you're out BS, let's do three strikes and you're dead. That would end the revolving prison door and reduce prison population at the same time.

That’s not necessarily the aim, people in prison might also be considered an asset. 13th amendment exclude criminals from legislation regarding slavery. Killing people render them useless - incarceraring them can yield profit.

bold mine

that's another thing:
???!!!!!!!
they are CRIMINALS

You’re all hung up on this “they’re getting longer sentences” thing....do you understand that prior charges / convictions lead to longer sentences? Do Blacks have prior charges more often? Show us your data that breaks it all down...show us that first offender Blacks get more time than first offender Whites.

that's another thing:
???!!!!!!!
they are CRIMINALS

You’re all hung up on this “they’re getting longer sentences” thing....do you understand that prior charges / convictions lead to longer sentences? Do Blacks have prior charges more often? Show us your data that breaks it all down...show us that first offender Blacks get more time than first offender Whites.

All of that was taken into account in the studies dumbshit. I have already posted the link, look at it yourself.

that's another thing:
???!!!!!!!
they are CRIMINALS

All of that was taken into account in the studies dumbshit. I have already posted the link, look at it yourself.

I call bullshit...post the link again

Forum List

Back