Inaguration Day Advice for Democrats on USMB

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014

It's ok Flounder (Democrats) we will take care of things now and un-fuck it.

Last edited:
Liberals will continue to do exactly what they've been doing...crying into their pillows and attempting to mitigate their pain by flooding the board with as much fake news as humanly possible.

Liberals will continue to do exactly what they've been doing...crying into their pillows and attempting to mitigate their pain by flooding the board with as much fake news as humanly possible.
But I advise...begin drinking heavily...it helped me through those first months of 2009. Lol.

Urine-Water-Balloon.jpg

"water" balloons...

Don't worry Trumpies, the water will be warmed up to 98.6 for ya...

Perhaps tomorrow the liberals can be separated from the loons. I doubt it. But hope.

and we can also advise the lefties on this board to stop gloating over any approval/dissaproval polls coming from CNN/NBC/ABC,,,,none of us are buying any poll for Obama thats between 50 to 60%.....Barry will be leaving DC with a 35% approval.

Top 10 things Liberals are doing to cope with Trump's inauguration:

10. Posting fake poll numbers 2 months after the election.
9. Trying to convince us Trump is really democrat.
8. Blaming the Russians.
7. Fantasizing about golden showers.
6. Counting the number of Hollywood celebrities at Obama's inauguration vs Trump's.
5. Not showing up to the inauguration, or showing up and threatening violence.
4. Whining loudly, "He's not my President!", when he clearly will be after he is sworn in.
3. Campaigning to get Obama to declare Martial Law.
2. Calling Trump's policies a failure when nothing has been implemented yet,
1. How did that recount go that cost millions?

Forum List

Back