Why the guy "D" student Rick Perry is replacing was a Nuclear Physicist.

R

rdean

Ricky thought that he would be an ambassador for oil and gas. He had no idea , the head of the Department of Energy will handle the nation’s nuclear stockpile.

But Perry does have a B.S. in Animal Science. And don't forget, he did very well on "Dancing with the Stars".
-----------------------
In fact, two thirds of the agency's budget is devoted to the design, testing, production, and safeguarding of the United States' nuclear weapons.

Rick Perry's 'Learning Curve' Might Be the Most Frightening of All
-----------------------
Remember, Perry wanted to get rid of this department and now we find out he didn't even know what it did. And now, he's in charge of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just keeps getting better and better.

atomic-mushroom-cloud-explosion-2-2.gif

What were Obama's grades...assuming he attended Occidental, Columbia and Harvard.

Personally I'd rather have the guy who delivers oil than a "nuclear physicist" to be secretary of energy.
In fact, two thirds of the agency's budget is devoted to the design, testing, production, and safeguarding of the United States' nuclear weapons.

You are a fucking idiot.

What were Obama's grades...assuming he attended Occidental, Columbia and Harvard.
Obama wasn't a nuclear physicist and he wasn't a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars".

Ricky thought that he would be an ambassador for oil and gas. He had no idea , the head of the Department of Energy will handle the nation’s nuclear stockpile.

But Perry does have a B.S. in Animal Science. And don't forget, he did very well on "Dancing with the Stars".
-----------------------

-----------------------
Remember, Perry wanted to get rid of this department and now we find out he didn't even know what it did. And now, he's in charge of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, in America you can be anything you wanna be.

-----------------------

-----------------------

Even in charge of our nuclear stockpile.

-----------------------

-----------------------

somebody has to do it...I think

-----------------------

-----------------------

somebody has to do it...I think
You could probably do a better job than Rick Perry. Two thirds of the agency's budget is devoted to the design, testing, production, and safeguarding of the United States' nuclear weapons. Are you a good judge? Would you be able to tell if someone was giving you BS?

-----------------------

-----------------------

You could probably do a better job than Rick Perry. Two thirds of the agency's budget is devoted to the design, testing, production, and safeguarding of the United States' nuclear weapons.

You keep saying that

Are you a good judge? Would you be able to tell if someone was giving you BS?
If I was would we still be having this conversation?
So you know about nuclear weapons. You know which tests to pass. You would understand the results of those tests. You would know how to accurately cost projects or even which projects to pass.

Come one people. Don't be so fucking stupid. THINK! Why would a nuclear physicist be in charge of such a department??????????????????????????

So you know about nuclear weapons. You know which tests to pass. You would understand the results of those tests. You would know how to accurately cost projects or even which projects to pass.
I know that Two thirds of the agency's budget is devoted to the design, testing, production, and safeguarding of the United States' nuclear weapons...is there more? did I miss anything? when's lunch?

Come one people. Don't be so fucking stupid. THINK! Why would a nuclear physicist be in charge of such a department??????????????????????????

OK, OK,I'm not good under pressure let me think...man this is hard...can I go to the bathroom?

I know that Two thirds of the agency's budget is devoted to the design, testing, production, and safeguarding of the United States' nuclear weapons...is there more? did I miss anything? when's lunch?

OK, OK,I'm not good under pressure let me think...man this is hard...can I go to the bathroom?
So if someone brought a test to you and said they wanted to run it, you would just say go ahead? I don't know what it is. I don't know what it will do. I don't know why. So just go ahead and run it. If something bad happens, I guess we'll find out.

Forum List

Back