In this thread: I destroy liberal Ideology by playing the part of a liberal

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
/beginLiberalism

I am against swimming. It's gross, unhealthy, and unnatural. If humans were meant to swim, whether in pools, oceans, or lakes, we would have fins.

Swimming goes against my personal, abstract beliefs. Therefore, I will stop at nothing until swimming is banned for everyone. I also believe the government should stay out of our lives and that we own our own body--unless there is something I don't like, in which case I want tyranny of the majority to push for government force to make it illegal. I'm better than you if you think otherwise.

/end being a liberal

Aw no fair. It was my turn to be a liberal. :(

Anyhow I would be a better liberal than you. You didn't even call me a racist if I didn't agree with you.

Last edited:
Aw no fair. It was my turn to be a liberal. :(

Anyhow I would be a better liberal than you. You didn't even call me a racist if I didn't agree with you.

my bad...here's a pixely treat for you as apology:

chocolate-cupcakes-sl-1589404-l.jpg

/beginLiberalism

I am against swimming. It's gross, unhealthy, and unnatural. If humans were meant to swim, whether in pools, oceans, or lakes, we would have fins.

Swimming goes against my personal, abstract beliefs. Therefore, I will stop at nothing until swimming is banned for everyone. I also believe the government should stay out of our lives and that we own our own body--unless there is something I don't like, in which case I want tyranny of the majority to push for government force to make it illegal. I'm better than you if you think otherwise.

/end being a liberal

Piker.

There are over 1M children who die every year swimming. That makes swimming one of the most dangerous activities out there for kids. We need regulations to insure our kids are safe and healthy. We want a Federal Dept of Swim Safety to institute that no child shall swim without a qualified adult lifeguard within 20 feet of him/her. Some will argue that's expensive. Shame on them. They are greedy Republicans putting the almighty Dollar ahead of our children. Our kids deserve better.

/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

You know, I've never heard a "liberal" say anything like that.

But it certainly looks like the standard conservative opinion on gay marriage.

rip those swimming pools out....!

ban lakes, ponds, rivers, and oceans.....!

teach anti-swimming in the schools....!

tax the hell out of those who do swim....!

/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

im a libertarian, conservatives are just as ideologically bankrupt as liberals in my book.

/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

That is more analogous to a rightwing nut arguing against same sex marriage.

lol, you can't even crawl out of your own rightwing nut skin when you try.

/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

That is more analogous to a rightwing nut arguing against same sex marriage.

lol, you can't even crawl out of your own rightwing nut skin when you try.

libertarian, dumbass. I dont care of gay people get hitched, just keep the federal government out of it. You clearly are from new york though.

/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

You really suck at being a liberal. "We liberals" don't force our personal, abstract beliefs on anyone. But "we" do recognize that it is rich people who have swimming pools and if there are going to be swimming pools, they should also be available to all one legged midgets, circus fat ladies, and surf bums or anybody else that might be left out by the racist, bigoted, selfish, evil conservative/Republicans. Also it is corporations getting corporate welfare who build swimming pools. So everybody swims or nobody should swim.

/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

Want some irony?

Last week on Stossel I learned that a public pool (city, hotel, etc) can't be used unless it has an aide for handicap access installed. The portable ones are no longer enough.

The company that makes the aide can make about 50k of them a year.

great news huh

There are millions of pools, millions that wont be open.

/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

actually thats standard liberal when talking about Constitutional rights like;

Arms
Speech
Privacy
etc
etc

/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

Or the NSDAP on "Aryan purity".

/beginLiberalism

BZZZZZZT!!!!!!

Hell.....I thought you'd last, longer than that!!!

Try to come better-prepared, the next time.

NEXT??!!!

/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

To be honest, you sound more like an Authoritarian Republican. Check it out:

/beginAuthoritarianrepublicanism

I am against homosexuality, it is gross, unnatural, and considered a grave sin according to my own personal beliefs. I want tyranny of the majority to push government force to make it illegal. I will stop at nothing until gay marriage is banned for everyone.

/endrepublicanism

Last edited:
/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

"Liberty" with Franklin's cartoon, ranting against LIBERals. You do see the irony, I hope? Franklin was downright RADICAL for a man pf his era, an agnostic also.

/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

Want some irony?

Last week on Stossel I learned that a public pool (city, hotel, etc) can't be used unless it has an aide for handicap access installed. The portable ones are no longer enough.

The company that makes the aide can make about 50k of them a year.

great news huh

There are millions of pools, millions that wont be open.

Hotel pools aren't "public".

/beginLiberalism

/end being a liberal

To be honest, you sound more like an Authoritarian Republican. Check it out:

/beginAuthoritarianrepublicanism

I am against homosexuality, it is gross, unnatural, and considered a grave sin according to my own personal beliefs. I want tyranny of the majority to push government force to make it illegal. I will stop at nothing until gay marriage is banned for everyone.

/endrepublicanism

That is certainly what libs hear when Republicans talk about gay marriage.
btw, who were the biggest backers of banning gay marriage in CA? Hint, they weren't Republicans.

Forum List

Back