I miss Sarah Palin for pure comedy purposes

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
I wish she would come back. Everytime i need a good laugh she would be the one. Do any of you guys miss the great joke of sarah palin

The thing is...Sarah Palin humor was mostly made up by the horrible comedic writers of SNL. Yet here you are deciding to whine rather than realize you are sitting on the REAL WORLD (No need of comedic writers) gold mine of comedy that is Joe Biden.

I wish she would come back. Everytime i need a good laugh she would be the one. Do any of you guys miss the great joke of sarah palin
crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

What's funny is that this comes from a Party that has Joe Biden, a genuine certifiable insane crazy person a heartbeat away from stepping in for the dog eater, no budget first ever downgrade President

im just trying to see russia from my house and count to 5

There was nothing wrong with that comment of her's, it was a good metaphor (which is an expression that is used to refer to something that it does not literally denote, ducks102). It was the liberals who tried to turn it into something derogatory because they were unable to find anything of substance to attack her with. That is also why many democrats and their minions also did their best to attack and demean Sarah's lovely daughter who also stood straight, with her head held high and marched on with her self-esteem intact.

Last edited:
Well why do you need Palin for comedy when you have two clowns in the white house now, Obama/Biden....

the only thing the People aren't friggen laughing at these two jokers..They are struggling under them

Its not as though she's gone. Ole $arah has welfare down to an art. $he produces nothing (she has that in common with Mittens), adds nothing to the national discourse and yet rakes in the money from the poor ignernt dupes.

I s'pose its a great gig if you can get it.

If you can $tand it to watch it, isn't $he still on fux?

Yeah.....everyone misses her......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw]CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview - YouTube[/ame]

.....But, she was startin' to show some serious road-wear......

sarah_palin--300x300.jpg

.....the flies were gettin' pretty bad.....

michele-bachmann-corn-dog2.jpg

......and, Michele Bachmann came-up with a better crowd-drawing routine.​

The thing is...Sarah Palin humor was mostly made up by the horrible comedic writers of SNL.
Yeah......that's what it was.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw]CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif

Well why do you need Palin for comedy when you have two clowns in the white house now, Obama/Biden....

the only thing the People aren't friggen laughing at these two jokers..They are struggling under them
That's what you heard, huh, Skippy?

Calculated-Risk Is
HIP....AGAIN!!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

"If you're waiting for the next meltdown in U.S. stocks or in commodities, you may want to get over it.

After several false dawns following the global financial crisis, more investors are starting to believe the current rally in stocks, commodities and emerging markets could be a long-lasting one.

The S&P 500 closed above 1,400 points last week for the first time since the 2008 financial crisis. Investors piled into U.S. equity funds, with the biggest weekly inflows since mid-September.

"Is this risk rally for real? I think the answer to that question is yes, but it's not a straight line up," said Art Steinmetz, chief investment officer at Oppenheimer Funds in New York, managing more than $177 billion in assets.

Oppenheimer is currently betting on stocks tied to upswings in the economy, and is also overweight in riskier bond classes, he said.

Since its recent bottom in early October, the S&P index has jumped 30 percent. But for the first time since 2007, investors are not using the gains as an opportunity to take profits and run away. Instead, the rally has been slow and steady, and investors see the sustained improvement in the U.S. economy as a sign that demand has returned and that risky assets can support higher valuations.

"The prospects for future returns in equities relative to bonds are as good as they have been in a generation," Goldman Sachs in a note Wednesday said."

OBAMA+Point.jpg

"If YOU want to retire......"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp6VIJsF9co]steppenwolf - mover over - YouTube[/ame]​

If you are missing good political humor I recommend the collective works of Joe Biden his telling Katie Couric how FDR went on tV to talk the people after the 29 crash and asking a man in a wheelchair to stand up are but two of his comedy classics.

I don't miss seeing or listening to Sarah Palin at all. I also do not agree that she is a joke. :eek:

Forum List

Back