In Theory Liberals Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Office In America.

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Liberals must lie to take the oath.

“I, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Getting rid of, or outlawing the Liberal Party wouldn't lead to One Party rule because others would rise up and fill the vacuum.

It's my opinion that we should outlaw both the Republican AND Democrat parties and see what happens.

You deserve a country ruled by a single party with no fear of ever being voted out. Russia comes to mind, move there immediately.

dear, we don't want a one party system, just a system with two intelligent parties, not one dumb and one smart. Do you understand? Our Constitution cant work with liberals involved.

Getting rid of, or outlawing the Liberal Party wouldn't lead to One Party rule because others would rise up and fill the vacuum.

dear, if others would rise to fill the vacuum with the liberal party gone then you'd have a 2-3 party system again, not a one party system. This would be great assuming the new parties also beleived in limited govt as our founders did.

“I, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”
Birthright Citizenship 14th Amendment Republican Senators to Explore Change to Constitution - ABC News

12 Ways Republicans Want to Change the Constitution - US News

5 Constitutional Amendments That Constitution-Loving Tea Partiers Would Change

Birthright Citizenship 14th Amendment Republican Senators to Explore Change to Constitution - ABC News

12 Ways Republicans Want to Change the Constitution - US News

5 Constitutional Amendments That Constitution-Loving Tea Partiers Would Change

dear, we don't take reading assignments from liberals. Can't you express yourself as for or against OP?

If I could pass one amendment, it would be to do away with political parties entirely.

If I could pass one amendment, it would be to do away with political parties entirely.

why do away with Republicans when they have stood for freedom from big liberal govt since Jefferson?? You make no sense.
Repugnance party has only existed since Lincoln and used to actually have a sizable liberal wing. It's only since Reagan they got all monolithic and unreasonably ideological.

why do away with Republicans when they have stood for freedom from big liberal govt since Jefferson?? You make no sense.

Republicans want Big Government just as much as Dems do, they just want it on their terms.

See also: War on Drugs.

Dear, Republicans sign the pledge, shut down the govt, and introduce Balanced Budget Amendments. Democrats don't!! Do you understand?

We had one political party for a time, the period in history was called "The era of good feelings" of course the party that died out was the conservative Federalist party. The conservatives finally found enough members to start another conservative party, the Whig party, and bingo that's gone too. Now people are wondering if the present day conservative Republican party is going to make it. America needs a two party system so I hope the Republicans make it.

. It's only since Reagan they got all monolithic and unreasonably ideological.

how is the ideology of freedom from big liberal govt unreasonable when it is the purpose of the Constitution??
Even attempting to answer that question would force me accept a host of bad conservative "thought" as valid interpretations of how the government is supposed to be.

. It's only since Reagan they got all monolithic and unreasonably ideological.

how is the ideology of freedom from big liberal govt unreasonable when it is the purpose of the Constitution??
Even attempting to answer that question would force me accept a host of bad conservative "thought" as valid interpretations of how the government is supposed to be.

you mean our Founders really wanted big, ever growing liberal nanny govt?

Jefferson:
That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

"The path we have to pursue[when Jefferson was President ] is so quiet that we have nothing scarcely to propose to our Legislature."

Forum List

Back