In the centuries to come humanity will have a darker and darker skin tone. Why do you care?

My discussion in this thread has been to answer questions he had about what would happen next......

That's great. Do you share this fear?

If you disagree with the claim on demographic shift in the OP, you should take it up with the OP.

DO YOU SHARE HIS FEAR?

The OP thinks it will be fine. He is not afraid.

if you disagree with his predictions, you should discuss it with him.

Do you think that demographic shift is not happening, or is over stated?

I asked you

And it is an odd off topic comment that would derail the thread.

If you disagree with the premise of the question, take it up with the OP.

This thread is at page 30, discussing the consequences of the change, not denying it.

My discussion in this thread has been to answer questions he had about what would happen next......

That's great. Do you share this fear?

If you disagree with the claim on demographic shift in the OP, you should take it up with the OP.

DO YOU SHARE HIS FEAR?

Do you think that demographic shift is not happening, or is over stated?

The inevitable is irrelevant.

Really? Someday you will grow old. IS that irrelevant? DO you not plan for it? Are you saving for retirement? Do you have a pension fund?

Because not everyone is black.
Everyone is descended from Black people. Unless youre primarily neanderthal, the first humans on the planet were Black people.

Yet, I am not black. As are billions of other people, ie not black.

What part of this is confusing to you?
The part where you claimed that people ID'd with racial features even though all those features were given to you by Black Africans and present today in the African population. Got an answer for that?

Yes. Hundreds of thousands of years of divergent evolution led to distinct racial differences.

So, that Whites have different racial features from Blacks.

Thus, I am not black.

Thus the vast majority of the world does not id as black.

Is this news for you?
Except you cant point to one supposed racial feature that Black do not possess. Obviously this is news to you.

I'm not pointing to one racial feature, because one feature does not define any race.

Get to your point.

Everyone is descended from Black people. Unless youre primarily neanderthal, the first humans on the planet were Black people.

The part where you claimed that people ID'd with racial features even though all those features were given to you by Black Africans and present today in the African population. Got an answer for that?

Yes. Hundreds of thousands of years of divergent evolution led to distinct racial differences.

Thus, I am not black.

Is this news for you?
Except you cant point to one supposed racial feature that Black do not possess. Obviously this is news to you.

I'm not pointing to one racial feature, because one feature does not define any race.

Get to your point.
My point is you cant name any racial features that Blacks dont have. Hence your claim is bullshit like the rest of the stuff you say.

200 years ago, few people in the world ventured more than 20 miles from where they were born.
Races and cultures tended to remain isolated

Now, with inexpensive, high speed transportation and migrations, people move around the world.

The planet is becoming multiracial

Thus, I am not black.

Is this news for you?

Get to your point.
My point is you cant name any racial features that Blacks dont have. Hence your claim is bullshit like the rest of the stuff you say.

Racial groupings are indistinct. As you well know.

Soooo, this is all just a dodge? From what?

WHat part of the op do you not like? Or what part of what I said, do you not like?

Thus, I am not black.

Is this news for you?

Get to your point.

WHat part of the op do you not like? Or what part of what I said, do you not like?
I have no clue what you are dodging from.

Its not a matter of disliking. Its a matter of you speaking bullshit with every post you make.

Thus, I am not black.

Is this news for you?

Get to your point.

Its not a matter of disliking. Its a matter of you speaking bullshit with every post you make.

1. Your pretense that you are so stupid that you could not understand I was referring to YOU dodging, is dismissed. You are certainly stupid, but you are not that stupid.

2. THe op is not mine. Your pretense of being too stupid to know that, is dismissed. YOu are certainly stupid, but you are not that stupid.

3. SO, What is your point?

Get to your point.

1. Your pretense that you are so stupid that you could not understand I was referring to YOU dodging, is dismissed. You are certainly stupid, but you are not that stupid.

2. THe op is not mine. Your pretense of being too stupid to know that, is dismissed. YOu are certainly stupid, but you are not that stupid.

My point as I already mentioned is you post bullshit.

Get to your point.

My point in this thread has been to say that demographic shift will lead to cultural shift.

A lot of people in this thread have disagreed with me, though none have done very well at explaining why they think what I said is wrong.

You, lol, of course are not going to be the one to finally articulate something. lol!!!

My point in this thread has been to say that demographic shift will lead to cultural shift.

A lot of people in this thread have disagreed with me, though none have done very well at explaining why they think what I said is wrong.

You, lol, of course are not going to be the one to finally articulate something. lol!!!
If that was your point why did you mention racial features?

People cant help that you are too slow and thick headed to see the bullshit in your posts.

People cant help that you are too slow and thick headed to see the bullshit in your posts.

Wow. YOu don't see any connection between Demographic Shift and Race?

Yeah, I don't believe you. Stop wasting my time playing stupid.

No. I dont see any connection between racial features and culture. Whats the problem with your reading comprehension?

You dont have to believe me. I wouldnt expect someone as stupid as you are to believe much of anything.

No. I dont see any connection between racial features and culture. Whats the problem with your reading comprehension?

You dont have to believe me. I wouldnt expect someone as stupid as you are to believe much of anything.

Do you deny the existence of Black Culture, here in the US?

Do you deny Black people have every racial feature known on the planet?

Your ability to find odd individuals of a group, that still identify with that group, despite have a feature or two normally found in other races,

does not mean that the Black race does not exist as a sub set of the human race.

Now, will you answer my question?

Your ability to find odd individuals of a group, that still identify with that group, despite have a feature or two normally found in other races,

does not mean that the Black race does not exist as a sub set of the human race.

Cant answer your question until I correct you and we can agree on your premise.. Blacks are the only race that is not a sub-race. Black people were the first homo sapiens to walk the planet. This is verified via science or the bible. All other races came from Blacks. Thats the reason Blacks can create whites but not the other way around. Thats the reason we can have epicanthic folds which are typically associated only with Asians. Its the reason we can have blond or red hair, blue or grey eyes without any admixture with whites.

Cant answer your question until I correct you and we can agree on your premise.. Blacks are the only race that is not a sub-race. Black people were the first homo sapiens to walk the planet. This is verified via science or the bible. All other races came from Blacks. Thats the reason Blacks can create whites but not the other way around. Thats the reason we can have epicanthic folds which are typically associated only with Asians. Its the reason we can have blond or red hair, blue or grey eyes without any admixture with whites.

I did not call blacks a sub race. I said Sub set of the human race.

I did not call blacks a sub race. I said Sub set of the human race.

Same difference. You cant be sub if you are the original.

Forum List

Back