Black folks cant farm

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ive seen this put forward many times on this board.

Usually it is part of an apocolyptical warning about South Africa or Zimbabwe.

It seems to me to be just about the dumbest article in the racist creed.

Could somebody explain the thought processes behind this nonsense ?

Black people are able to successfully farm as long as there is a white man telling them where and when to plant the crops, and how to harvest them. .... :cool:

Last edited:

How much food did Zimbabwe produce/export with white farmers?

How much does Zimbabwe produce/import with black farmers?

Maybe you should ask the Zimbabweyans why they begged white farmers to return after kicking them out?

I stated black folk.The usual suspects only want to talk about Zimbabwe.

Ain't no black folks in Zimbabwe?
There are black people all over Africa.
And now you’re trolling your own bait thread :itsok:
Do you believe that back people cannot farm ?
I have no idea. I do know that Zimbabwe found they had to beg white farmers to return after kicking them out.
Why do YOU think that was?

I have no idea. I do know that Zimbabwe found they had to beg white farmers to return after kicking them out.
South Africa basically has the same problem. The government stole most of the large farms from their white owners, and parceled out the land into small plots for black people.

Unable to effectively farm the land, the crop yield is way down and food prices are thru the roof.

And now the SA government is trying to encourage the white farmers to return and manage the farms. .... :cool:

South Africa basically has the same problem. The government stole most of the large farms from their white owners, and parceled out the land into small plots for black people.

Unable to effectively farm the land, the crop yield is way down and food prices are thru the roof.

And now the SA government is trying to encourage the white farmers to return and manage the farms. .... :cool:
And there is more to come:

South Africa on brink of ‘ANARCHY’ as president demands white farmers’ land is SEIZED
SOUTH Africa’s white farmers have hit out in anger at the government’s decision to agree to constitutional changes to seize land from them.

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa recently announced plans to allow white people’s land to be taken without compensation, which will then be distributed to black people in a move that he believes will be good for the economy.

The president made the announcement late on Tuesday in a televised address to the nation.

The farmers have claimed that the government’s plan will be “catastrophic and could lead to anarchy and food shortages like Venezuela or Zimbabwe”.

South Africa on brink of ‘ANARCHY’ as president demands white farmers’ land is SEIZED

Maybe Tammy should keep an eye on what happens here, even though the likely outcome is clear to anyone with a couple of brain cells to rub together :wink_2:

The racists clam that black folk cant farm. Are we agreed that this is not the case ?
Well you haven’t provided an argument or any evidence either way.

Others have pointed to what happened in Zimbabwe and I have asked YOU, the OP, why you think white farmers were asked to return. You haven’t bothered to answer.

Why don’t YOU tell us what YOU think and back it up???

Oh, that’s right, you’re just baiting.

I stated black folk.The usual suspects only want to talk about Zimbabwe.

Ain't no black folks in Zimbabwe?
There are black people all over Africa.
And now you’re trolling your own bait thread :itsok:
Do you believe that back people cannot farm ?

Based on the well established track record of black farmers all over Africa it is apparent that yes, they can farm...just not well enough to provide food for the continent. Back in the bad old days of apartheid, Zimbabwe alone could do the job almost by itself. But that is what is known as a fact, and you don't do facts.

So tell us tainty, why are the blacks not capable of feeding themselves? What evil white plot is responsible for that?

Forum List

Back