In the centuries to come humanity will have a darker and darker skin tone. Why do you care?

Excerpt from Obama's "Dreams of my Father"

I posted the link and the excerpt in this thread.
You never posted a link that backed up your claim. I read the excerpt which is why I said you are addicted to meth. Your claim and what Obama wrote have nothing to do with each other. Obama was talking about how proud they were of being Black. I know that bothers you but tough shit.

My point has not been to complain about them being proud of their heritage, but simply pointing out that they are not proud of their white ancestor's heritage.

Which is my point. The idea that white culture and heritage will survive racial amalgamation is incorrect.

Make sure Odium buys you dinner first.

I understand that it bothers you that you can't defend your position.

My "position" is that your parroting of the brainlessly frightened white victim crowd is pathetic. You sound exactly like that Odium, or whatever the hell his name is, asshole. You, him, brokeloser, ptbw, Im2, asslickius, all basically the same sort of weakling obsessed with superficiality as a mask for insecurity.

I am supposedly brainless, yet you have not pointed out the supposed flaw in my argument.

You've insulted me several times. Are you under the impression that that is a supporting argument?

When you address my argument, or make one of your own, we can talk about it. Until then, why are you posting if you have nothing to say?

Um, yeah, that is bat shit crazy and doesn't address my point at all.

Multiracial individuals identify most strongly with the dominant racial features.
So why doesnt everyone ID as Black then?

LOL!!! You can't understand proportions and you want me to explain recessive genes? LOL!!!
I dont want you to explain your genes. I asked why doesnt everyone ID as Black?

Because not everyone is black.
Everyone is descended from Black people. Unless youre primarily neanderthal, the first humans on the planet were Black people.

Yet, I am not black. As are billions of other people, ie not black.

What part of this is confusing to you?

So why doesnt everyone ID as Black then?

LOL!!! You can't understand proportions and you want me to explain recessive genes? LOL!!!

Everyone is descended from Black people. Unless youre primarily neanderthal, the first humans on the planet were Black people.

The part where you claimed that people ID'd with racial features even though all those features were given to you by Black Africans and present today in the African population. Got an answer for that?

The part where you claimed that people ID'd with racial features even though all those features were given to you by Black Africans and present today in the African population. Got an answer for that?

Yes. Hundreds of thousands of years of divergent evolution led to distinct racial differences.

So, that Whites have different racial features from Blacks.

Thus, I am not black.

Thus the vast majority of the world does not id as black.

Is this news for you?

You never posted a link that backed up your claim. I read the excerpt which is why I said you are addicted to meth. Your claim and what Obama wrote have nothing to do with each other. Obama was talking about how proud they were of being Black. I know that bothers you but tough shit.

My point has not been to complain about them being proud of their heritage, but simply pointing out that they are not proud of their white ancestor's heritage.

Which is my point. The idea that white culture and heritage will survive racial amalgamation is incorrect.

My "position" is that your parroting of the brainlessly frightened white victim crowd is pathetic. You sound exactly like that Odium, or whatever the hell his name is, asshole. You, him, brokeloser, ptbw, Im2, asslickius, all basically the same sort of weakling obsessed with superficiality as a mask for insecurity.

I am supposedly brainless,.........

I did't ask you to demonstrate it. If you are going to whine like odium and his ilk about " 'runnin' outta white folks!" you can't expect to be taken seriously. You also seem to be suggesting that you would not approve of a family member choosing a given mate based on your fear of endangered caucasion-ness. That's just stupid no matter how you look at it.

I am supposedly brainless,.........

I did't ask you to demonstrate it. If you are going to whine like odium and his ilk about " 'runnin' outta white folks!" you can't expect to be taken seriously. You also seem to be suggesting that you would not approve of a family member choosing a given mate based on your fear of endangered caucasion-ness. That's just stupid no matter how you look at it.

The fact that you feel a need to cut my point before you respond to my post, shows that you are the coward.

The OP claims that we will be "running out of white folks".

If you have a problem with that idea, then you should be addressing, or attacking the OP, not me.

Man-Evolves--120349.jpg

With the Ozone layer being gone, we will need darker skin

The OP claims that we will be "running out of white folks"....

Do you share this fear?

My discussion in this thread has been to answer questions he had about what would happen next......

That's great. Do you share this fear?

If you disagree with the claim on demographic shift in the OP, you should take it up with the OP.

DO YOU SHARE HIS FEAR?

The OP claims that we will be "running out of white folks"....

Do you share this fear?

My discussion in this thread has been to answer questions he had about what would happen next......

If you disagree with the claim on demographic shift in the OP, you should take it up with the OP.

DO YOU SHARE HIS FEAR?

The OP thinks it will be fine. He is not afraid.

if you disagree with his predictions, you should discuss it with him.

Do you think that demographic shift is not happening, or is over stated?

Do you share this fear?

DO YOU SHARE HIS FEAR?

The OP thinks it will be fine. He is not afraid.

if you disagree with his predictions, you should discuss it with him.

I asked you

Do you share this fear?

DO YOU SHARE HIS FEAR?

The inevitable is irrelevant.

Yes. Hundreds of thousands of years of divergent evolution led to distinct racial differences.

So, that Whites have different racial features from Blacks.

Thus, I am not black.

Thus the vast majority of the world does not id as black.

Is this news for you?
Except you cant point to one supposed racial feature that Black do not possess. Obviously this is news to you.

Forum List

Back