In Response to All of These Shootings and the Muslim's General Hate for Americans

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
I am not only going to continue to carry one concealed weapon at all times - following the California shooting yesterday, it's time to get down to business. It seems the guv-mint is not going to protect its citizens, so therefore, it's time for the citizens to start picking up the slack.

I have decided to conceal not one, but TWO weapons at all times now, and I am bumping up the caliber and the round in each weapon as well to a larger, more lethal round. All perfectly legal, of course. Fully permitted to CCW in the Commonwealth of Virginia and elsewhere.

You Liberals can wave your gay pride flag as Fareek and Wazid shoot up the movie theater.

I plan on blowing their fucking brains out.

Thanks.

I am not only going to continue to carry one concealed weapon at all times - following the California shooting yesterday, it's time to get down to business. It seems the guv-mint is not going to protect its citizens, so therefore, it's time for the citizens to start picking up the slack.

I have decided to conceal not one, but TWO weapons at all times now, and I am bumping up the caliber and the round in each weapon as well to a larger, more lethal round. All perfectly legal, of course. Fully permitted to CCW in the Commonwealth of Virginia and elsewhere.

You Liberals can wave your gay pride flag as Fareek and Wazid shoot up the movie theater.

Thanks.

Well, sparky, when you're "blowing their fucking brains out" - please don't forget all the white Christian terrorists.

Thanks.

Well, sparky, when you're "blowing their fucking brains out" - please don't forget all the white Christian terrorists.

Thanks, Muslim lover.

Thanks.
You'll probably end up blowing your own balls off bubba.

Thanks.

:blahblah:

Thanks.

You're a poseur, a fake, an empty shirt and this post proves you side with the terrorists - but gotta admit, you deserve to sew this on next to your NRA patch.

mighty-mouse_zpsb401d228.jpg

All adult Americans should be required to carry tazers or guns.

Most especially the ones the NRA supports - the terrorists, criminals, illegals and crazies, like the ones who murdered 14 people yesterday. And don't forget all the other Americans who murder people very day.

Let's put guns in grade schooler's backpacks. How about putting one next to the hymnal in the church pews. No bar should be without guns next to the peanut dishes, right?

The list is endless but one other person it includes is the nutter who used to post here - until he murdered several people.

Seriously - you nutters are on the side of the terrorists.

Thanks.

:lol:

I bet that makes you feel like a real tough guy.

Forum List

Back