I am Concerned about the Safety of the Presidents Family

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Things are far too dangerous for the Secret Service to be fucking up so much.

New breaches revealed in report that says Secret Service is ‘in crisis’

More broadly, the report assessed the Secret Service as an agency that remains deeply troubled, despite recent attempts at reform. It concludes that the service has a “staffing crisis,” with fewer personnel today than in 2014, when an administration panel recommended adding 280 new staff members and Director Joseph P. Clancy took over vowing to enact the reforms.

“The agency’s recent public failures are not a series of isolated events, but the product of an insular culture that has historically been resistant to change,” states the report, compiled by the Republican and Democratic staffs of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

The staffing decline, which includes the uniformed-officer division that guards the White House, is “perhaps the greatest threat” to the Secret Service, the report says. Among other factors, the report points to past budget cuts and “systemic mismanagement” by the agency.

So am I and I have been concerned since he was elected the first time. Both the president and his family.

Seriously, the nutter rhetoric, the lies about him being Kenyan Commie Muslin gay yada yada yada - its all designed to bring the nutters out from under their rocks.

He has done more damage against terrorists, killed more terrorists (including family friend of the Bush's, bin Laden), than anyone in our history and yet, the traitor's lies continue.

While I despise the man I wouldn't want anything to happen to either he or his family.

Hope the SS gets its act together.

Forum List

Back