Zone1 In Judaism how does one seek forgiveness from somone who has died?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
There is someone who is no loinger with us whom I wish to seek forgiveness from. The problem is that they have already passed on. One cannot receive forgiveness from G_d without first seeking forgiveness from the person I wronged. Therefore, what does one do in such circumstances?

There is someone who is no loinger with us whom I wish to seek forgiveness from. The problem is that they have already passed on. One cannot receive forgiveness from G_d without first seeking forgiveness from the person I wronged. Therefore, what does one do in such circumstances?
I don't think that's how it works. The person you seek forgiveness from no longer cares about what you did. God does however so speak to him about it. David could not seek forgiveness from Uriah.

I don't think that's how it works. The person you seek forgiveness from no longer cares about what you did. God does however so speak to him about it.
Is this a legitimate theological answer or just your instincts on the subject matter?

What makes you think that God will not forgive you unless the person that you wronged forgives you? And if they are gone what makes you think they care about anything in the past?

If you do what is right and there is no need to be forgiven. So you just need to forgive yourself.

If you prefer, say three our fodders, two hail Mary's, then defy divine law, worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands to show God just how very sorry you are for your sins.

What makes you think that God will not forgive you unless the person that you wronged forgives you? And if they are gone what makes you think they care about anything in the past?

If you do what is right and there is no need to be forgiven. So you just need to forgive yourself.

If you prefer, say three our fodders, two hail Mary's, then defy divine law, worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands to show God just how very sorry you are for your sins.
Huh?

Do you no speekie English?

Ẃ̴̡̧͚̙̊̅̇̓̾͊̈̏̿͘h̷̢̢̛̙̟̖͈̻̘̼̫̭͋̀̾͆̆̍̑̎̚ͅa̶̱͇̓̾̈̒̐͆̏̽̌̋͑̊͊͠t̵̨̐͂̀̆͊͂̈́̿͌̕̕ ̸͔́̒̐̾͘m̶̥̓̏̀͋̓̽̐̕͜͠a̸̠̲͒̓̒͒̈́̂̓̚͘͜͜͠k̶̞͙̪͉͚̓̈́̀͛̾͊͘ȩ̴̯̰̻̰̝͕̭̞̣̤̦̫̾̄͗͆̀̓̾̉̽͛̾̌͐̍s̴̝̮̙̟̿͑̈̽̏͗̈́̄͑̾̕͝ ̸̛̜͙̯̯͇͑́̿̑̌̋̚͜͜͝y̷̨̢̝̞̗̯̮̯͈͗͆͑̂͋̈́̇̽̎̄͘̚̚̕͠ͅơ̷̱͍̬̝͉͉͒̄̆͑̃͒̓́̍̏͜͠͝ṳ̸̱͉̒̉̈̈́́͛̿̀͑͌́̕͝ ̷̡͚̘̬̱̮̫̖̟͛̇͋̽͋̀͑͋̚t̶̢̢̯̺̞̼̼̙͔̣̪̦͚̟̆̿ͅĥ̸̡̥͈͖͈̘̬̐͒̏̎̀͝͠i̴̜̪̪̺̗̣͓̭̩̦͚̤̜̱̋͌̋͊͒̓̈́̔̇͛̊̕̚̚n̷̛͙͔̩͍̥̳̝̐̓̿̒̉̉̿͋̄̃̈́̕͜k̸̛̪̩̪̺͈̲̪͕̏͛̑̔̒̾̀̈́͐̈́̅͝͝ ̵̥̳͖̈́̌̀̃́̀͆̓͠͝t̶̳̩̱̣̥̍ͅh̸̬̖͈̹̼̜̯̲̩̩͓̋̾̈́̎͛͑́͝ͅa̷̧͎͓͇͙͈̓͊͊̾̃̌͂̽͌t̵̙̘̪̻̘̙̹̮̘͓͚̜͉̿͌̉̂̎͗̆͒̓̇͂͋̄̏ ̴̥̙̎͌͐̽́͛́̄̈̍̊̋Ģ̵͇͉̣̗̻̬̞̠̜͇̬͋̾̎͆̌͘͠͝o̴̢͈̻̣͔͍̬̪͇̞͚͚̜̓̏̽̄͋͜ͅd̵̨̨͈͇̰̝͎̬̋̓̑̓͛̋ ̴̧̧̻͍̺̱̱̗͕̲͓̎͂̃͌͘ͅw̶̙̭̻͍͙̲̻̠̹̫͋͗͒̄̏͂͒̃͒̇̚i̶͈̩̤̒̓̓́̔̽̔̎̏͆̋͘̕͝l̸̜͙̦̬̬̱̔͊̍̽͆̂͋͘͝l̶̼̞̱͚̭͖̥͎̙̬̟̜͇͓͒̈́̈́̈̄͐͜ ̵̧̛̤͕̪̹͙͎̲̈́̌͛̈́̊͛̿̿̕͝ṇ̷̡͙̻̮̥̺͔͉͎͚̾͜͝ͅơ̵̜̟̠̖͗̈̈ť̷̛̥̈́̈́̔̋̓̔̕ ̴̢̡̻̜͚̦͙͇̳̤͈̖͎͕̄̈̂͒̀̉͜͝f̸̧̜̮̭͈̞̞̟̟̙͙͚͖͋̈́̈́̏̊ȏ̷̥̺̰͖̘̆̐̆r̶̢̠̥͚͎͇̬̟̰͉̯̭̩̪͖̽͛͊͑̿̈́͂̐͐̃̊͘g̴̛͙̪͇̪̝̻̪͙̜͙̜̱̈́̀̎̄̍̅̀̚i̸̢̛͇̟͕̰̼̖͖̱̹v̴͇̍̉͊͑̆̐̈́̋̋ẽ̷͈̟̬̤̙̯͎̠̭̭̒́̽̉͘ ̵̛̗̭͓̻̦͙̠̳̍͂̑̿͋̒̊͊̊̎͝͠͝͝y̷̼̖̑́̀̉̓͊̎͐́̒̊̚̚͝o̷͙͙̱͉̫͛̏͒̑̐̇̎͘͝u̷̡̬̳̪̱̤̯̲̠̯̒̀͆̄̀̀͐̀̃̚͠͠͠͠͝ ̸̧̡͉̝̹̜̬͔̪̗͈̺̼̣̞͒́̒́̕͘ủ̸̢̧̧̟͉̳̱͖͋̾͋̅̄n̷̞̹̞̥̣̬̙̣̩̓̿͆͋͗͌̅̋͂͂͐̕l̷̠̘̪̰͙̣͚̦̞̫̏͂̒̽̈́͜͝e̵̞̭͍̯̻͚̲̥͍̲̹̘͉̮̩͑š̵̥̗̲̻̤̯̞͌ͅs̸̭̹̑͋̑͐̎̌̾̇͘̚͝͝͝ ̶͙̟̜̥̘͛̌́̃̏̒͗̾͐͆̚͘͝ţ̵̨̺͙͈̦̻̤͙͈̼͐̒̀̉͐̕̚͜͜h̴̹̘̋́e̷͍̭̗̯̳͋͆͆̔̔̈́ ̶̦̻͙̙̥̟͗́͂͌̃̾̂̏̎p̵͍̺͗̿̇͐̓̀́͛̿e̵̲̖̟͕͇̫̟̗̩͗̎̈́͜ͅr̸̢͉̜͓̗̈́̈̉̄̚s̷̖̘̦̯̙̣̯͚͊̔͊̇̓̾͆̉̍ŏ̴̜̪̱̰̲̪͇̩̫̔̔̓͐̐̾̀̂͜n̸͔͕̙̻̤̥̘̠̱̩̗̭̦͓͖̓͗̉̌͝ ̴̡̢̖͍̘͓͉͎̝̪̇̉̌͂̑͘͝t̴̨̛̘͓͚̮̭̝͓͛́̽̂͆̿̏̔̏̅́̓̕͝h̷͈͉͑̔̈͋͛̽â̸̡͕̍͝ṭ̸̨̯͓͓͓͙̹̹̼̺͍͊̓́̍͋̾͛̂ͅ ̷̮̠͖̻͙͔̥͈̲͙̜̮̪̅̀ỳ̵̢̠̦̪͉̗̰̙̯͈̗̭̼͎ȍ̴͕̘͇̾̀͝ȕ̶̧̲͉̣͙̯̖̟̀̈́͆̈́͊͒̾͆͌̀̽̐͐͠ ̷̢̢͔͕̙͉̥͔̞̱̊̏̑̉́̂̕͜͠w̵̨̙̼̺͒͂͘r̷͍̞͚͍̈̿̄͐͒ơ̸̻̱̈́̇̄͂̈́̔n̵̼̠̜͇̐͑̀͆̔̈̊́̀̑̄͑̚̕͜ǵ̵̪̙̖̪̭͙̫̎́͒͌͆̂͗͂̅͂̿̉̃̚͜ě̶̲̪̪͙̩͛̄̓̏̔̎̓d̷͈͉̤̯̮̬̘͔͌̋̉́͜ ̵͉̓͒̿͆̀̓̍̏̀̈́͆̿̿̚̚f̷̨̢̮̳̎̌̏͜o̵͙͉͓̰̐̆͛̃̍͑͋͗̕̕͝r̴̨̛̬̱̮̘͇̹̗̬͇̕̚ͅg̵̳͇̫͇̞̬̤̟̈̈̑̓̓̉̂͂͒͜ͅī̵̯͎͕̥̙͈̲̼̥̠̏͛̿̕̕̕v̴̢̌̓̈́͂̓̔̉̂̋̊͠ȇ̸̢̛̝̼̳̦̩̹͇̫̳͈́͜͠ͅs̵͇̠͔̖̩͎̭̖̀͌̓̈́̏͋͆͂̽̌̀́̈ ̴̜͎̹̤̟̻̟͉͚͎̀̓̊̀̈́͜͝ý̷̤̰̦̜̮̼̘̣̪̰̖̣̞̪͗̿̂̓̒͒̈́̇͝o̴̰̭̐͌́͑̉̏̉̀̉͘ư̶̫͉̱̙̝̝̬̲͙͇̈̾͐͘͘͜ͅ?̸̛͈͍͗̀̍̑̆̀͠ ̴͉̹̩̬̣̫̯́͑̈́̏̋̉́̊̏̽̏̊A̵̢̧̼͔̖͉̼͎̓̉̒͌̏̈͑͆̈́͆̎̚͠͝͠n̵̩̦̜̅́́̎̈́̈͝d̷̢̢͔̪̜̯͍̠͍͌ ̶̟̭̮͔̝̟̙͉̗̟̳̭̘͋̇̿̎́͗̀ͅĩ̸̢͉̤͔͈͋̀̍̌̈́̚͠f̷̦̦͈̋̂͛̏̃̊̇ ̵͖͔̯͓̌̌͋̊͐͐̕͝͝ͅͅt̴̡̩́̃̀̆̿̓h̷͕̹͕̾͆̚ę̸͎̖̞͈̟͈̫̭̒͐̅̂̐̈́̽͊̉͊͂̈́͘y̷̖̲͚̱̰̜͎̲̓̐͒͒̈́̿͛̚͠ͅ ̷̛̼̖̻͇̩̟̩͇̪̩̬̙̈̊̉̈́̾̌̑̓̽̈́͛̌̕̚ͅą̵̲̙̹̞̳̳̖͖̜̠͆͊͗̌̏̽͝͠ͅŗ̶͕͎̯̫̲̜͇̜̙̯͍͇͉̓̂̑͗̆̕͜͝ȅ̷̡̬͖͎͎͖̱͇͉̙̭̋̉͛̈̾͋̎̋͝ ̵̡̬͕̩̱̫̱̪̲̱̬͛̃̓͠ġ̸͚̞͎̞̜͈̹́̈́͂̓̈́͋̄͊͐͆̓̋̕o̶͎̱̱̝͆̎̋͑̽͋̈͊̐̄͠n̵̛̦̺̯̬̣̰̫̻̗̐̂̀̉͊͗͌́̈̍e̷͖̖̻̲̺̬̅́̀̾̀ͅ ̸̣̥̱̖̰͕̳̓̑̚w̵̰̘̥͈̰͙̦͓̬̭̃͘ȟ̴̥͔̳̹̾̋͛̔a̴͎͕̼̒t̷̨̧̰͖͔̼̳̭̭̠͔̣͉̍̀̒͗ ̷̡̢̬̟̟͒̄̾͒̂̍͗͊̑̀̚͜͠m̷̧̢͉̯̬̲̩̻̥̪͓̫̮̞̔̾̄̂̓͑͗̇̂̌̾͒̕ͅa̵̧̧̛̙̘͎̞̟̼̞͔̗̗̲͗̐͑̄̆̀̎̿̑͛͛̕̕k̴̛̯̒̄̀̍́̀͂̑͂͗̓̓̚͝ę̶͇̭̻̤̬͍̻͕͇̬̮̟̼̏̂̈̉́̈̾͑̽̍͂͆s̶̲̬̖͚̅̏̅̃͘ ̷̨̡͕̖͔̥̺̩̱̼̯̊̎̑͂ý̴̢̧̢̡͖̻̼͍̭͎̟͊͗̽̉͒̒ͅȯ̷͈̝̞̫̖̹̹̳͙̙̮͊̾̀u̷̡̪͎͔̖̝̗͌͌̃̌̀͒̍́̈́͛̋̏̐̕͠ͅ ̷̡̧͕̳̖̋͑͗̋͜͠͠ṭ̷̨̢̭̣̰͉͍͎̠͖̳̦̬̎̏̌̏̽̃͐̆̑̑̎h̵̢̢͇̣͗͛́̏̆̽̉̄̈́́͛͘͠ị̷̖͇̘͚̖͔̞̞̬̳̹̗̱̃͊n̷̤̺̥̲̟͚̲̞̤̼̔̇ͅk̸̢̛͉̳͇̖̳̜̪̲̪͓̊̈́̍̍̾̈́̈́̔͝ ̸̧̪̏͆͗͆ͅt̴̥̿͒̓̒̈̿̆̂͛̎͠͝ḥ̵̨͔͓̟͕͇̪̽̑̍̈́͂̑͠ẽ̸̩̩̍̉͠ÿ̶̩̦͉́͌͋̽̍̄̒̌͛̆̅̋̀͜ͅ ̷͇̦̺̝͈̘̪̳̳͕͕̍͆̈́͑̐̀͘̚͠͠c̵̡̡͉̣̬̜̗͚̰͌͌̌̆̌ą̸͕̫͎̼̟̞͖͉͔̇͐̍̇̄͌̅͌̀̕͝ṛ̶̛͍̻̞̅̏̅̕̚͝͠é̷̖̇́̆̊͗̄̎́͠ ̴̛͔͕̬͇̯̞̘͒̾̈̈́̈́̏̅̄̓͝͝͝ă̷̰̺̳̍͗̐̀̓̃́̀̔̔̇̓̿͠ͅb̴͓͚͔͔̠̩̝̯̈͆͆͛̎o̴̜̟͔̬̱̙̣̓͑̎̽̋̊̌̈̈́̌̆̕͠u̴̼̖͖͈̗̼͕͉̱̪̎̽͛̒̔́͂͊͑͆̉́͘̚͠t̶̡̛͚̻̯̦͇̞̭̳̮̳̳̹͐̅͌̓̐͝ ̴̹̒̋̐ā̸̮͉̞͠n̶̢̗͈̼͖̆̍́̒̍͑͂̐̾͌̑͒̾̈y̸̛̛̲̤͙̤̺̳̪͆̓̄͌̋͆͊̍͌̋̄͘t̷͚͍͓̺̺̩̬̉̑̀̈̕͝ḩ̸͕̯̦̮̝̠͇̞̔̌̆̇̈́̽̂̔̀̑͜į̶̨̟̪̟̺͕͍̻̻͊̀͆̑̅̚͝ͅn̵̢̛̳̣͎̟̑̅̉̀͗̋̊͊̽g̸͍̥̙̟̻̟̟̳͕̖̦̫̐́̽̌͆͒̽̄͑̏̂ ̸̻̈̀̕i̷͕̠̠͉͈̪̺͓̻̜̰͔̦̿̂́͂̑̂̀͝n̵̡̩̯̲͍̟̠̲͉̿̈́͋̈̓̈́͌̈́͝ ̶̫̭̭̞̦̀̾͋̾̾̚̚͝t̷̘͍̝̝̹̹̲̫͛̋͂͛̅̉͋͛̒̆̚h̷̨̗̬͔̗͖̦̐̓̅̋̇͌̈́ȩ̷̧͔̱̺̯̩͇̤͜͝ ̶̹̜͋͌͐͌̐̅́̈p̸͈̿͋̀̓̔͋̃͑a̵̡̝̗͚̽́͌̑͜͝s̶̡̻̘̹͌͋́͝ẗ̷̨̛̝̟̣̟͈̗͉́̆̽̑͗̉͆̈͠?̴̧̞̯̗̍̽͐̀̐͂̐̍́͋͐͠͝
̵̢̧̱̦̲̹̟̺̟͓̋͑͗̽͒͝͝͝
̴̡͖̖̠̻̼̹͙̣̼̃̀͛͆͘̚Ï̵̝̣̗͉̘͇͂̂̽̈́̓̈́̋̿̕f̴͍͕̯͍̟̬͚̱̃͆ ̶̡̛̤͚͚̙̰͈̯̯̮̙̫͖̅̉̔̑̾͒́́̀͒̾y̶̖̩̒̂̀̃̀̏̽͝ơ̴͓̩̮̝̭̱̥̪̼̩͇̼̖̓̀̏̓͆̾̊̍̈́̓̊͊͜͝u̷̡̡̦͕͈͉͉̦̙̩̟͔͐ ̸̞́̆́̂͝d̴̞̺͗̀̑o̴̧̢̡̡̨͚̯͈͎̳̺̻͍͋̀̆͂̈́̕̕͠ ̶̨̨̧̫̝̭͉͎̯̇͑̾̉̉͒͑́͘̚ͅw̴̨̟̰̳̑̏̓͝h̸̛͎̝̲̜̩͕̲̘̙̯̺̣͛̈͒̊̆̂̏̂̄̚̕̚͝͠ͅḁ̸̢̛̩̼͉̠̜̝͂̈͊͊͆̽̔͐͐͆̑t̴̼̤̯̣̥̏̔͂͘͝ ̴̥̟̗̲̬̌͋́̂̏̔̏̓̇̃́̆ḯ̵̡̫̮͙̺̂͊̏̅̂̓̇͛͝s̴̡̖͚̗͔̤̖̜̪̻̏̄͛ͅ ̷̟̥̱̭̱̰̜̰̞̫̳̙̞̱̾̆͂̏̀͂̉̑̆̌͝ͅȑ̸̺̘̣͚̻̻̥͕̖̪̦̿͂̄̒̋͋̀̊̐́̀̂͘͝ḯ̵̮̤̟̐̐̎͌͐̓͆̀̈́͑͐̈͠ģ̸̙̱̳̘͍̣͙̠̙̓̔̆͝ͅh̶̙̮͚̞͕̹̟̯̟̮͐͛͒̎̌͂̃̒̆͘͘͘͝ţ̶̫̩̦͕̮̭̙͕͔̲̀͆̓̅̄̆͂̈͘͝͝ ̸̧̢̪͉̥̳̩̫̓̾ͅa̵̦͉̝̎͌͐̎͛͑n̴̛̜̖͊̔́͊͝d̸̟͖̦̭͇̹̏͌̒̌̓̉ ̴̡̯͙̼͕̩̮̲͇̩̤̖̼̋͌͋͛̌̆́̐͐͘̚͘͜͝ṫ̷̠̺͔̪͕̪̩̲͙́͐̔ḫ̵̏͒͛͛̈́̅͐̎ę̸̢̫͚̙̯̺͙̏̇̄̾͂̓͑̈́͒͂͝r̷̢̯͚͚͎͍̤̖͓̮̥̫͕͖͎̔̃̊̍̉̐͛̈͑̍̒̔̾̐̕ë̵̩́̈́͊͗̇̂̀̓ ̷̢̳̦̱̤͕̼̲̬̜͚̿͑́̅̕͝i̷̡̢̛̛̼̼͉̭͈̎̀̀ͅs̴̻̜̬̪̪͙̜͌̂̅͆̿̊͂̏̕͠͝͝ ̴̯̮̠̓̊̒̐̒̌̾̓̃͒̄́n̷̢̢̨̼̹̬̮͖͚͖̬̯͑͒͝ǫ̷̛̥͙͙̞͐͛̀̄̈́̈́̃̂͠͝ ̴̧̙̝̗͕̭̦̤̤̥̯͒͊͘ṋ̵̡̧̧̛͙͓̟̘̯̩̪̣͍͍͆̾̀̑̀̈́͜͝e̶̡̖̖͙̪̺̮̠̟̗͉̞͐̆̂̈́̓̇ę̴̢̼̘͈̪͖̦̹̤̣̘̱͂̎̊̃̆̑̀̃͆̕͝͠d̸̻̖̎̋͛́̈́͠ ̴̨̤̭́̆̒̐̆̐̆̄͑͘t̷̩͕̫̞̮̬̠̩̠̤̹̠͐̂̆̂͆͆̓̾ͅo̷̭̭̻̦͂͒ ̵̢̛̗̻̤̀́̐̂̀̋͘b̵̧̦̩̱͈͎͓̘̗͕̦͈̰̦͂̍͋̄͛͋̽́̕͠ȩ̸̖͍͖̄̾̄̽̆͊̃͊̄̏͋͒̋̂ ̵̡̧̧̢̺͉̝̣̱̝͕̘̖̰̳̌̄̋͐̓̋͂̋̔̿͌́͘f̴̩̃̉͒o̴̧̮̣̲̦͕͙̫̲̗̼̠̥͙̅̐́̿̎̆̚r̸͓̬͗̎͊̇͆͐́̏̏̀̊̕͠͝g̶̻͈͚̮͉̭͈͙͈͌͆͆̐͗̍̎̓̾̋͠i̶̗̟̮̼̳͚͓͌̍̎̔́͆̈́̍́̑̚͜v̴̡̻̰̼̯̤̦͙͗͌͌̆͗̈́̌̎́̄͆̓̑e̵̥̱̪̫͍͈̼͔͔̟̘̓͜ͅn̷̰̯̬̬̪̟̘̤̪̜̪̅̾̎̑͒́̕͝.̴̞̙̲͕̹͆͛̌̎͆̈́͛̒̈́͜ ̷̩̪̜̯̠͛̔͒͐̒͂̀̎̂͆̏̒̄́̕S̴̡͚̩̙̯͕͂͒̇͊͋̉̃̎̓̓͂̔͜͝o̵̡̮̖͎̬̱̫̫̓̍́̆́̾̅͝͝ ̷̲͍͛͊̾̒͘͘y̸̧̡̥̝̭͓͇͓̲͍̤̒̔̊̈̈͆͒̃͘̚͜ͅơ̷̢̺̲̺̠̤̝̌̑͜͠ͅụ̵͓̻̣̑̽̀̽̋͐̃̒̄̓̕ ̷̙̽̓̔͛̌j̷̯̘͛̾̃̆́̂̔̽̃u̸̢̯͇͇͉͍̠̩̍͒̀͂̈̐̓̋̽͊͊͒̇̒̕s̶̯̣͈̣͈͚͍̩̉͆̈̈̄̈́̋̇̏͗̕͠ṱ̷̢̯̜̘̟̖̥̜̾̈́͝ ̷̦͉̥̹̖͍̥̼̫̀͜n̶̨̬͈̘̫̼̤̫̐̉̀̽̏͛̆̽͗͌͆͑̐͝͝ę̴̱̾̑̉̀̇́͛̀̕ẻ̷̗̻̑̈́͑͌̅̍̊̚d̷̡̢͇̬̫̬̖̉́͌̓͒͒͜͝ͅ ̶̮͖̫͇̺͔̤̝̇͜͜͝ͅt̵̛̼̠̱̣̘̹̙͔̀̾̃́̍͒̾̆̇͑̕̚͜͠ͅő̶̧̨̲̖̪̠̇̃̏͆̏̉͛̋͑͊̀̏͠ ̷̝̩̈́͆̓̐̓̂̋̕͠f̸̧̡̤̘̠̟͉͎̩̞̔̐͐͆̾̿̓̋͘̕ö̷̢͔̪̼̬́̄͝ṟ̴̤̟̤̪͓̪͇̦͖̀̐͗͗̅̿̉̏̐̽́͜͝ģ̵̡̬͎̹̝̣̩̯̥̠̣͗͂̄́̓̓̽̿̇̃i̸̢̘͇͖̟͓͓̣̯͚̽́v̷̜̱͕͔͙̤̜̋̀̔̂̈̑̏ę̴̧̢̙̜̤̘̝̬͍̳͓̂͆͠ͅ ̶̡̡̼͕͉̝͔̺̟̥͚̮̦͉̮́̄̍̋̋͗̌͆̔̇̀ỷ̴̘̠̞̠̭͜ͅo̴̢̪̬̞̠̼̣͚̳̱̫͓̐͛͊́̔̇û̴̡̢̯̠͇͙͈͔͙̳̖̾̍̅̓͜͝͝͝r̶͔̤͔̦̹͕̥̣͈͖͓͚̯̆̎̕͜ș̸̡̣̬̝̼̮̘͂̃̐̅̈́̕̕ͅͅe̶̤̲̞̩̬̘͖̊̃̀͆͒̆̋̈́̆̓̉̂̚͠͝l̷̹̾̿̎̏͊̎̏͗̓̎͘͘f̷̨̢͕̣̥̮̟̺͖̙̝̜͊̾͘.̵̨̡̼̜̥̺͍̫͆͆̇͝
̵̝̘̿̉̾͜͠
̷̨͕̣̜̬͈̟͔͖͍̃̀͝Í̶͙̳͈̋̋̅͒̾͐͝͝f̴̤͓̯̹̻̰̤̗̺̻̃̑̐͂͋̿̍̒ ̷̯̙̖̝̤͚͙͔̼͈͗̒̐̀̇́̑̀̏̑͝͝y̴̛̤͇̰̭̻̎͒̉̿͗̑ơ̵̧̟̮̳̠̖̲̠͔͓̍̽̌͐̓͒̊̇̇͛̌̆͘͜ͅͅú̸̙͈̺̍͂͆̿͠ ̴̭͓͚̭̒̀͂͗̀̎̆͌̌̇͜ͅp̷̨̨̤̮̯͎̼̝͇̹̀͗̈́̔͋̕̚͝r̵̢̧̭͎͇͔͇̞̖̭̬̠̲͍̍̎̀͘e̷̛͈͎̻͇͇͆̇̈̊̈́͑̓͋͛́̍̚͠f̵̛̛̛͈͎̻͆̾̄̌̇͂̍͝è̵͙̽r̶̢̦͎̤͍̉̈,̸͕̺͕͕̰̗̖͉̬̩͋͐͜ͅ ̷͚̖̜͉̘͗͆̀̽̀̓̒̊́̒͝s̷̛͓̬͈͔̔̊͆͆̈́͐̈́͝a̸̢͕̦̻̙͈̻̗̳̪͈̜͔̱̐͆̄͊́̿̕y̴̢̭̖̜͉̮͈̱͓̺̜̯̦͚̓́̌̏̿̎͆̈́̿͂̋͐ ̸̛̝̹̻̣͇̪̮͍̥̻̰̰͓̲̃̐̄̈ͅṫ̷̢̳̟̩̃́h̸̢͉͇̙͙̜̰̬̠̩̋̔͒͌̈̓̆͊͜͝ṟ̶͔̺̯̳̹̥̪͕̯̈́̅̇͗̊ȩ̵̢̨̛̜̳̭͓̖̤͔͎͆̂̅̊̎́̉̽̈́̕͜e̵̛̦̩̳̩̖̩̬͕͓̺͉͊́̈́͋͑͆͗̅͝ ̵̛̲͇̪̟̮͒͛͂̀̓ͅờ̷̖̣̮̥̎́͆ủ̵̧̙͕̜̼̜̣̿̈̂̋͌͂̓̃̚̕͝r̵̢͖̼̤̳̤̱̂͒̎͆́̓̈́̏̊̓ ̵̨̞̞̫̬̼͒͗̄̀͛̚͜f̸̡͎̞̭͎͓̻͉̙͎̪̻̑̒̀͗̿o̷̧͎̙͚̤͖̦͖̠̼͙̊̅̆̔̐͋͒̐̑̏̃̇͐͘̚ͅḓ̵̨̹͍̪̠̤̹̥͊̓̐̋̈d̷̡̝͓̘̭̜̝̑̀̅̾͗́̆̋̅̿̎͐̄͘̕ͅͅḛ̷̼͔̘́̃̕͝͝r̷͇͚̹̈́̇̎̔̌̕s̸̰̜̺̪̣͚̥͙͍̻̮͙͙̜̰͑̈̃̅̌̃̓̇̑̍,̷̨̭̂̎̿ ̶̨̰̤̝͖̹̲̱͓͎̈̂̒̑̇̾͒̈́̅̌̃̍̕͘͝t̶̙͑̍́̈́͗́̔͋͒̓̿͑w̵̛̙̦̯͇͈͓̎̀̈́̃́͒̔̐̒͘̕o̴͚͋̍̿̄̄̂̀͛͛̕ ̴̺̼̀̈́̓̋͘h̷̛̜̘̗͓͚͓̹̞̣̤̥̝̜̐̂̈́͒̓̋̀̐͒̃̃̋͝a̸̞̙̱͎̰͚̳̫̜͙̞̾̄͒͌̑͆̎̈̃͌̕͜i̵̫͚̻̹͋̊̓͂̽͒̐̽͊̈́̆̅ͅl̷̨͉͎̯̻͈͖̤̝̙̘̓̄̋͑̈́͋̏̓̇̑̍͊ ̷̢̧͓͔̠̺͉̮̺͉̻̝͖̮͐̒̔̋̐̈́̐̀̔͘̚̚͝͝M̶̬͂̂̊̈̓̌̓͋̅ä̶̢̧̳̟̯̩̻̬̞̱̯̯͒̅ͅͅr̴̗͑y̸̨̟̝̹̻͙̼͇͔̰̔̓̍̓͆̏̽͊̆̔́'̸̣̦̃͋́̊̏̑̀̿̑̃͒̉͂̇͝s̴̢̗̲͈̻̺̤̟̩̬̻͙͍͗̊̆̈̏̾̒͘͝ͅͅ,̷̧̡̥͕̣̦͇̦̬̫̗̗̿͌̃̄̚͘ ̵̧̡̻͔͉͖̀̌̽̀̋̍͂̾̈́̊̚ͅẗ̷̡̛̘̮͇̟̦̟̳̳͎̠̟́̑̍͗̈̈́́h̶̲̳̹̱͌̿̃̾͋̈̀̑̐e̸͕̓̄̀̇̔̆̄̍̀͝n̵̜̥̖̿̉̈́̈ ̸͉͕̜̤̘̬̼̰̲̝̦̫̭͇̳̒̂̃̃͒̐̀̓ḑ̴̬̟̞̲͓̣͇̺̜̯͓̯̐̃̀̍̾͂ę̸̤͕̘̦̼̭̙͑͗̉̄͋͊̅͑̂͑͠f̶̛̹̤̮͙̫͚́͂̀̓̕ŷ̷̲̫͓͊́̒̉̀̂ ̵̧̨̘͖̰̪̭͍̠̺̻̺̖̅̆͜͝ͅd̵̡̢̧̪̗̲͓̈́͒͊̓͊́̑͐́͒͘͝ì̵̧͖̮͖͈͙̺̩͍̗̱͎̫͒̉͘͜v̸̧̪̖̰̉̋̄̃̒͜ͅi̶̘͕̙̥͙̲͔̥̳̠͊͆̍͒̈́̀̔̒͌͠n̷̯͔̰̰̱̍̊͐̓̈͊̎͂͛e̵̡͙͉͓̻͈̱̬̲͓̪̗̻̐͐͛̾̽͆̿̇̈́͒͐̍̕ ̸̨̱͇̘̭͉̬̇͌̿͒̈́͠l̸̢̢̺̖͍̯̳̬̤̙̾͌͗́̀̂̾̃͒̓̑å̸̡͔̭̜̮̰͎͚̮̝͔͈̲͚͌̇͜w̸̠̬̓̑,̷̨̠͍̫̠̯̺̰̠͈͔̦̭̅̈́̎͠ ̸̧̮̤͍̣̉̒͌̂̈́̈́̊͆̐̍̅̎͘͝͝w̸͚̝̞̝̠͈͕̻͔̤̟̓͗̆̒̄̚ơ̷̧̼̳̜̯͓̹͈̟̮̪̻̘̍͐̾̎̾̓̑̐̉̃͘ͅŗ̸͉̬̟̳̪̼͇͐͆͋ͅs̴̪̠̞̱̫̫̿̄͛̋̄̀̉̉̈́̋̕̚͠͝͝h̸̢̢̯̜̬̬̙̮̫̰̫̱̙̟́́͊͆̒̕̕i̷̧̱͕̙͕̥̘̰̲̼̭͗͑̐̄͒͐͘p̴̮̙͈̍͋͛͂͒͒̑͒͆̀͘͝ ̷̧̧̥͔̘̰̪̩͓̗͚̩̉̋̽̄͠ä̶̡̘̫̖̜̱̮͇̟͈̳̳́̇̐̏̅̽̓͜͠ǹ̴̠̖̲͎̲̪͈̲̟̳̊̇̃̊̊̇̆͘͠͝ͅd̶̢̢̢̛͍͎̱̤̠̖̬̆̔͋̈́́̓̕ ̷͍͚̦̐̇̅̇̔e̷̮͇̾́͌̎̀̈̇̓̃͝a̶͙̤̫͇̝̤͊̏̀̿̋͒̎̏̀̏̏̇͝t̶̥͔̦̉͆̍̑̊͆͘̚ ̸̣̣͔̼͉̮̹̣̈́̾̌̂͗͑̈́͘̚̚a̸̩̗̗͊͗͒̓͐̚͝ ̶̧̥̭͙̳̮͈͔̩͊̈́̇͗̒̄̃̐̽̚͜͝l̷̛̛̻̭͖̼̘̱̰͔̩̥̥̻̏̓̀̆́̆͜͝i̶̢̡̢̮̦̪͆͝f̷̛̠̭͇̊̀̃̽̈́̋̈̿̅͊͆̏͜͝͠ȅ̶̡̻̲͇̯̦̇̈̿̂̎̉͛l̵̝̮̼̜̮̼̺̎̋͑̎͛̒́̅ẻ̸̱̮̼̩̝ͅs̵͍̣͗͋͛̓͐̌͒̋͂̂͝š̴̢̻͕̬̰̰̈́̈́͋̍́̍̃̆͝ ̴̢̜̫̻̹̩̭̩͎̿̔́͒͂̒̀́͌́̀͘m̴̻̬̯̣̮̹̼̙͈͍̲̠͕̼̒́̋̏̋̔̈͋̆͊̽͂̚͝a̷̩̜̻̯̻̩̲̠̽̄̈́̄̅̋̉̀͌̌̍̿͠͝͝ͅͅͅt̶̛̼̀̀̾̃̈́̈́̄̾͗̿̀͘͠z̷̛̖̤̠̺̘̖̞̬̮̦͐̽͂̊̀̿̈́͠͠ớ̶͓̰̯̗̞͕̝̲̫̤͚̞͌́́ ̸̥̜̯͛̓̕m̷̢̢̩͉̯͇̗̜͙̞͓͈̎͛̆͌͌̿̇̒̔̀ą̴͈̤̰͚͈̺̝̻̲̮͕̟͚̬̋̍̾̽̋͊̓̎͊̄̄͋̕͘d̸̡̟̺̯͍͔̭̯̘͌̌́e̸͉̹͔̘͕̮͔͗̄͗̏̊̔̈́̈́͘͜͜͠ ̴̙̺̲̦͒͛͆͛͆͘b̵̢̢̢̖͍̼̥͚͖͓͖̥͛͑͗̒̓͒̍̇̑͝y̵̯͕͙̦̦̲̮̞̰͕̯̠̜̰̹͂́̿ ̵̛̘͒̍̇̏͌͑̀̈͐͂͠͝h̴̛͍̼͉͈̩̻͎̞̭̜̻̬͊͒̃̈́̓̔̒͘ͅu̷͙̮̙̲̽̒͆́̔̒̈́͐͒m̴̡̗̙̙̪̥̺̉͌̍͑̓́̂̀̆̎̿̀̒̓͝ȃ̴̬̦̪̝̼̬̥͖̝͎̽͑́̽̈́̔̔̎̑̚͜͝n̶̲̱̯̠̝͎̍͂̔͠ ̸̢̧̖̘͍̙̪͚̼̀̍̏́̐͆̕͜h̴̨̛͙̠͍̫̻̹̭̜̣̠̊̂́̓̏̏͆͂̈́̀̈̎͘̕͜ạ̴̡̗̲̟̦̜͓̠̝̬̜̙̇̔̍͌̋̐̇̀ͅņ̶͎͙̥̯͖̙̺̂̈́̅̿̽͠ͅḑ̸̩̠̘͛͂͋́̊͋͐̓̉̈̅̏̂̕͝s̷̡̛̥̙͚̮̞͓͖̖̑̇́͆́̉̍̇͛ͅͅ ̵̛̛͎̤͇̻͙͎͓̠̻̈̈̈́̓̄͗̀̕̕̕͠t̶̡̢̞̖̱̣̫̱͖̤̯̺͎̭̓͂͗͂̽̈́͝͝ǫ̸͍̬͕̹̱̜̼̖̺̞͖̾̈̊̆͛̇͂̆̃̚ ̵͇̰̼͗̓͋̇̾̾̔̿̏͗̓̊̒͠͝s̶̡̨̜̫͈̞͉̮̱͓̬͍͒̃̋̇̿͌̓h̸͚̹̺̰̥̺̺̮̤̓͒̉͛̓͝ͅo̵̧̢̺̫̽̒̉̀͒͘w̶̨̨͕̭̝̳͉͇͉͔̏͒͗̆̇̈́̍̊͊͊͋̚͘͝ͅ ̸̧͉͎͍͓͙͔̫̩̬͖̭̩̙͖͌̿͗̀̉̂̀̈́̉̈̑̕͝͝͝Ǵ̶̨̧̡̧̧̹̼̭̹͔͙̼̳̭̊͗͌̊̓̈́͋̕o̸̡̟͙̦̙̪͓̞͇̗̣̖̮͕͇̽̓̎̊̽̀̿͒̔͐̃̾̚̚d̸̛̲͓͉̩̟̦̜̤͐͆̌͋́̿̈̽̽̔͝ ̷̹̪̮͕̮͚͕͍̬̮̇̎͋͒̊͛̇̈́̀̚͝͠j̶̧̎̊̇̈́̔́̕ȗ̸̩͇́͊̄̄͐̚̕͜͝s̸̨̧̱͓̫̤̹̠͔͌͒̿̈͛́̿̐̀͊͛͝͠͝t̷̞͔́̇̋͛̏̍̄͛̒͐̎̄̕̚ ̸̧̨̢̛͙͖̼̬̲̦͔͓͖͖̾̉̂̉́̽͗͌͒̄̅͝h̵̡̝̝̳̼͇̫̺̫̀̋̿͜ͅö̶̢̡̦̭̮̥͕́̍͌̾͂̏͒̎̓͒͆̄͗͒͘ͅw̵̘̼̗͖̿͌̍̚ ̷̧͍͎͍̺̱͔̟͙̖͉̼̓͋̊̕͠ͅv̸͕͎̌́́́̈́̑̈́̌̅͑̎̐̕ę̵̨̧̧̜͈̙̻̫͔͙͐̂̇́̋̀̌̈́̄̒͌͜ŗ̴͇̱̮͕̭̭̝̺̰̬͛̅̋̊̀́̅̈̀̓̀̓̈͜ͅỳ̸̖͓̙͎̣̦̖͖̥̘̩̐̉͐̐͋͗͋̔̽̑̈́̔͘̚͜͜ ̶̡͉͍͙̦̼͚̱͉̱͍͙̮̈̿̋̿̈́̀̅̀̄̈̓̿̀̌͘ṣ̸̦͑̉̌͐̕͝o̵͕̬͖̼̥̠͕͙̿́͒́̾̈́̏̌͐́̄̈͠͠r̴̡̭̗̭̭̣̮͕̿̎̕̚r̵̨͓̘̥͙͎̘͙̲̝̲̳̘̯̣͋̑͆̎y̴̡̧̢̜̺̘̜̙̆̑̓̇̾̓͆͑̕̚͠ ̸̮̻̼̩̘̇́͋̔̐͊̈́̒̂y̶̠͕̩͚̒̃̑̄̈̓̓ọ̴̜̭̠̩̳̣̮̭̰̯̊̎̽̒͌̌̋͑̓͐͛͠͠͝u̴̻͇̘̳͒̋̌͛̎̀ ̸̡̮͓̪̝͈͔̣̖͈̻̻͎͕͑̌̈́̀̑̄́͋͑̊̕a̷̡̧͍̯̻̝̘̺̝͍͙͐͌̃̍͂͂̄́̄̕͘͘͜͝r̷͈͓͈̤̥͉͙̈́̈́̀͊͜͜͝ȩ̴̈͋́̿͂͑͌͂͌͌̀̽̕ ̷̢̺͕̳̺̥́f̶̠͓͎̺͉̭͉͍̦̺̻̥̏̄̊̂̈̈̽͂̽̄̕̕͝ő̵̢̡̭̞͍̥̻̫̼̹͕̆́́͊̒͋̈̊̃͋̏͘̚r̷͉̒̍͊ ̷̠͓̟̘͍̞̍́̀̿̉̍̆̉͒̿̃͘̚͝y̸̪̼̲̼͓̓̄͐̈́̏ͅȏ̷̢̡̡͉̭̥̲̞̬͚̖̗͂̆̒̏͘̚͘͠ǘ̷̡̫̫̖̼͈̟̳̠̫͂̆͗̎̐̌̈́̅͘r̷͙̱̭͍̠̂̀̈́͂̌̓̔͂̈́̉̀̚͜͝ ̷͔̟͌̂̈s̵̳̓̔̒͂̊̂͂̀̕ì̷̲͕͈̝̻͙̉͐́n̵̟̼̼̠̳͇͒̓̏́̌̍̽͛͘͜͝͠s̶͈̞̽̐̀́̋̽͘̚.̶̡̡̛͍̫̻̭̗̳͈̝͓͙͉͉̹̀͆̆͊͐̽̀͝

Do you no speekie English?

Ẃ̴̡̧͚̙̊̅̇̓̾͊̈̏̿͘h̷̢̢̛̙̟̖͈̻̘̼̫̭͋̀̾͆̆̍̑̎̚ͅa̶̱͇̓̾̈̒̐͆̏̽̌̋͑̊͊͠t̵̨̐͂̀̆͊͂̈́̿͌̕̕ ̸͔́̒̐̾͘m̶̥̓̏̀͋̓̽̐̕͜͠a̸̠̲͒̓̒͒̈́̂̓̚͘͜͜͠k̶̞͙̪͉͚̓̈́̀͛̾͊͘ȩ̴̯̰̻̰̝͕̭̞̣̤̦̫̾̄͗͆̀̓̾̉̽͛̾̌͐̍s̴̝̮̙̟̿͑̈̽̏͗̈́̄͑̾̕͝ ̸̛̜͙̯̯͇͑́̿̑̌̋̚͜͜͝y̷̨̢̝̞̗̯̮̯͈͗͆͑̂͋̈́̇̽̎̄͘̚̚̕͠ͅơ̷̱͍̬̝͉͉͒̄̆͑̃͒̓́̍̏͜͠͝ṳ̸̱͉̒̉̈̈́́͛̿̀͑͌́̕͝ ̷̡͚̘̬̱̮̫̖̟͛̇͋̽͋̀͑͋̚t̶̢̢̯̺̞̼̼̙͔̣̪̦͚̟̆̿ͅĥ̸̡̥͈͖͈̘̬̐͒̏̎̀͝͠i̴̜̪̪̺̗̣͓̭̩̦͚̤̜̱̋͌̋͊͒̓̈́̔̇͛̊̕̚̚n̷̛͙͔̩͍̥̳̝̐̓̿̒̉̉̿͋̄̃̈́̕͜k̸̛̪̩̪̺͈̲̪͕̏͛̑̔̒̾̀̈́͐̈́̅͝͝ ̵̥̳͖̈́̌̀̃́̀͆̓͠͝t̶̳̩̱̣̥̍ͅh̸̬̖͈̹̼̜̯̲̩̩͓̋̾̈́̎͛͑́͝ͅa̷̧͎͓͇͙͈̓͊͊̾̃̌͂̽͌t̵̙̘̪̻̘̙̹̮̘͓͚̜͉̿͌̉̂̎͗̆͒̓̇͂͋̄̏ ̴̥̙̎͌͐̽́͛́̄̈̍̊̋Ģ̵͇͉̣̗̻̬̞̠̜͇̬͋̾̎͆̌͘͠͝o̴̢͈̻̣͔͍̬̪͇̞͚͚̜̓̏̽̄͋͜ͅd̵̨̨͈͇̰̝͎̬̋̓̑̓͛̋ ̴̧̧̻͍̺̱̱̗͕̲͓̎͂̃͌͘ͅw̶̙̭̻͍͙̲̻̠̹̫͋͗͒̄̏͂͒̃͒̇̚i̶͈̩̤̒̓̓́̔̽̔̎̏͆̋͘̕͝l̸̜͙̦̬̬̱̔͊̍̽͆̂͋͘͝l̶̼̞̱͚̭͖̥͎̙̬̟̜͇͓͒̈́̈́̈̄͐͜ ̵̧̛̤͕̪̹͙͎̲̈́̌͛̈́̊͛̿̿̕͝ṇ̷̡͙̻̮̥̺͔͉͎͚̾͜͝ͅơ̵̜̟̠̖͗̈̈ť̷̛̥̈́̈́̔̋̓̔̕ ̴̢̡̻̜͚̦͙͇̳̤͈̖͎͕̄̈̂͒̀̉͜͝f̸̧̜̮̭͈̞̞̟̟̙͙͚͖͋̈́̈́̏̊ȏ̷̥̺̰͖̘̆̐̆r̶̢̠̥͚͎͇̬̟̰͉̯̭̩̪͖̽͛͊͑̿̈́͂̐͐̃̊͘g̴̛͙̪͇̪̝̻̪͙̜͙̜̱̈́̀̎̄̍̅̀̚i̸̢̛͇̟͕̰̼̖͖̱̹v̴͇̍̉͊͑̆̐̈́̋̋ẽ̷͈̟̬̤̙̯͎̠̭̭̒́̽̉͘ ̵̛̗̭͓̻̦͙̠̳̍͂̑̿͋̒̊͊̊̎͝͠͝͝y̷̼̖̑́̀̉̓͊̎͐́̒̊̚̚͝o̷͙͙̱͉̫͛̏͒̑̐̇̎͘͝u̷̡̬̳̪̱̤̯̲̠̯̒̀͆̄̀̀͐̀̃̚͠͠͠͠͝ ̸̧̡͉̝̹̜̬͔̪̗͈̺̼̣̞͒́̒́̕͘ủ̸̢̧̧̟͉̳̱͖͋̾͋̅̄n̷̞̹̞̥̣̬̙̣̩̓̿͆͋͗͌̅̋͂͂͐̕l̷̠̘̪̰͙̣͚̦̞̫̏͂̒̽̈́͜͝e̵̞̭͍̯̻͚̲̥͍̲̹̘͉̮̩͑š̵̥̗̲̻̤̯̞͌ͅs̸̭̹̑͋̑͐̎̌̾̇͘̚͝͝͝ ̶͙̟̜̥̘͛̌́̃̏̒͗̾͐͆̚͘͝ţ̵̨̺͙͈̦̻̤͙͈̼͐̒̀̉͐̕̚͜͜h̴̹̘̋́e̷͍̭̗̯̳͋͆͆̔̔̈́ ̶̦̻͙̙̥̟͗́͂͌̃̾̂̏̎p̵͍̺͗̿̇͐̓̀́͛̿e̵̲̖̟͕͇̫̟̗̩͗̎̈́͜ͅr̸̢͉̜͓̗̈́̈̉̄̚s̷̖̘̦̯̙̣̯͚͊̔͊̇̓̾͆̉̍ŏ̴̜̪̱̰̲̪͇̩̫̔̔̓͐̐̾̀̂͜n̸͔͕̙̻̤̥̘̠̱̩̗̭̦͓͖̓͗̉̌͝ ̴̡̢̖͍̘͓͉͎̝̪̇̉̌͂̑͘͝t̴̨̛̘͓͚̮̭̝͓͛́̽̂͆̿̏̔̏̅́̓̕͝h̷͈͉͑̔̈͋͛̽â̸̡͕̍͝ṭ̸̨̯͓͓͓͙̹̹̼̺͍͊̓́̍͋̾͛̂ͅ ̷̮̠͖̻͙͔̥͈̲͙̜̮̪̅̀ỳ̵̢̠̦̪͉̗̰̙̯͈̗̭̼͎ȍ̴͕̘͇̾̀͝ȕ̶̧̲͉̣͙̯̖̟̀̈́͆̈́͊͒̾͆͌̀̽̐͐͠ ̷̢̢͔͕̙͉̥͔̞̱̊̏̑̉́̂̕͜͠w̵̨̙̼̺͒͂͘r̷͍̞͚͍̈̿̄͐͒ơ̸̻̱̈́̇̄͂̈́̔n̵̼̠̜͇̐͑̀͆̔̈̊́̀̑̄͑̚̕͜ǵ̵̪̙̖̪̭͙̫̎́͒͌͆̂͗͂̅͂̿̉̃̚͜ě̶̲̪̪͙̩͛̄̓̏̔̎̓d̷͈͉̤̯̮̬̘͔͌̋̉́͜ ̵͉̓͒̿͆̀̓̍̏̀̈́͆̿̿̚̚f̷̨̢̮̳̎̌̏͜o̵͙͉͓̰̐̆͛̃̍͑͋͗̕̕͝r̴̨̛̬̱̮̘͇̹̗̬͇̕̚ͅg̵̳͇̫͇̞̬̤̟̈̈̑̓̓̉̂͂͒͜ͅī̵̯͎͕̥̙͈̲̼̥̠̏͛̿̕̕̕v̴̢̌̓̈́͂̓̔̉̂̋̊͠ȇ̸̢̛̝̼̳̦̩̹͇̫̳͈́͜͠ͅs̵͇̠͔̖̩͎̭̖̀͌̓̈́̏͋͆͂̽̌̀́̈ ̴̜͎̹̤̟̻̟͉͚͎̀̓̊̀̈́͜͝ý̷̤̰̦̜̮̼̘̣̪̰̖̣̞̪͗̿̂̓̒͒̈́̇͝o̴̰̭̐͌́͑̉̏̉̀̉͘ư̶̫͉̱̙̝̝̬̲͙͇̈̾͐͘͘͜ͅ?̸̛͈͍͗̀̍̑̆̀͠ ̴͉̹̩̬̣̫̯́͑̈́̏̋̉́̊̏̽̏̊A̵̢̧̼͔̖͉̼͎̓̉̒͌̏̈͑͆̈́͆̎̚͠͝͠n̵̩̦̜̅́́̎̈́̈͝d̷̢̢͔̪̜̯͍̠͍͌ ̶̟̭̮͔̝̟̙͉̗̟̳̭̘͋̇̿̎́͗̀ͅĩ̸̢͉̤͔͈͋̀̍̌̈́̚͠f̷̦̦͈̋̂͛̏̃̊̇ ̵͖͔̯͓̌̌͋̊͐͐̕͝͝ͅͅt̴̡̩́̃̀̆̿̓h̷͕̹͕̾͆̚ę̸͎̖̞͈̟͈̫̭̒͐̅̂̐̈́̽͊̉͊͂̈́͘y̷̖̲͚̱̰̜͎̲̓̐͒͒̈́̿͛̚͠ͅ ̷̛̼̖̻͇̩̟̩͇̪̩̬̙̈̊̉̈́̾̌̑̓̽̈́͛̌̕̚ͅą̵̲̙̹̞̳̳̖͖̜̠͆͊͗̌̏̽͝͠ͅŗ̶͕͎̯̫̲̜͇̜̙̯͍͇͉̓̂̑͗̆̕͜͝ȅ̷̡̬͖͎͎͖̱͇͉̙̭̋̉͛̈̾͋̎̋͝ ̵̡̬͕̩̱̫̱̪̲̱̬͛̃̓͠ġ̸͚̞͎̞̜͈̹́̈́͂̓̈́͋̄͊͐͆̓̋̕o̶͎̱̱̝͆̎̋͑̽͋̈͊̐̄͠n̵̛̦̺̯̬̣̰̫̻̗̐̂̀̉͊͗͌́̈̍e̷͖̖̻̲̺̬̅́̀̾̀ͅ ̸̣̥̱̖̰͕̳̓̑̚w̵̰̘̥͈̰͙̦͓̬̭̃͘ȟ̴̥͔̳̹̾̋͛̔a̴͎͕̼̒t̷̨̧̰͖͔̼̳̭̭̠͔̣͉̍̀̒͗ ̷̡̢̬̟̟͒̄̾͒̂̍͗͊̑̀̚͜͠m̷̧̢͉̯̬̲̩̻̥̪͓̫̮̞̔̾̄̂̓͑͗̇̂̌̾͒̕ͅa̵̧̧̛̙̘͎̞̟̼̞͔̗̗̲͗̐͑̄̆̀̎̿̑͛͛̕̕k̴̛̯̒̄̀̍́̀͂̑͂͗̓̓̚͝ę̶͇̭̻̤̬͍̻͕͇̬̮̟̼̏̂̈̉́̈̾͑̽̍͂͆s̶̲̬̖͚̅̏̅̃͘ ̷̨̡͕̖͔̥̺̩̱̼̯̊̎̑͂ý̴̢̧̢̡͖̻̼͍̭͎̟͊͗̽̉͒̒ͅȯ̷͈̝̞̫̖̹̹̳͙̙̮͊̾̀u̷̡̪͎͔̖̝̗͌͌̃̌̀͒̍́̈́͛̋̏̐̕͠ͅ ̷̡̧͕̳̖̋͑͗̋͜͠͠ṭ̷̨̢̭̣̰͉͍͎̠͖̳̦̬̎̏̌̏̽̃͐̆̑̑̎h̵̢̢͇̣͗͛́̏̆̽̉̄̈́́͛͘͠ị̷̖͇̘͚̖͔̞̞̬̳̹̗̱̃͊n̷̤̺̥̲̟͚̲̞̤̼̔̇ͅk̸̢̛͉̳͇̖̳̜̪̲̪͓̊̈́̍̍̾̈́̈́̔͝ ̸̧̪̏͆͗͆ͅt̴̥̿͒̓̒̈̿̆̂͛̎͠͝ḥ̵̨͔͓̟͕͇̪̽̑̍̈́͂̑͠ẽ̸̩̩̍̉͠ÿ̶̩̦͉́͌͋̽̍̄̒̌͛̆̅̋̀͜ͅ ̷͇̦̺̝͈̘̪̳̳͕͕̍͆̈́͑̐̀͘̚͠͠c̵̡̡͉̣̬̜̗͚̰͌͌̌̆̌ą̸͕̫͎̼̟̞͖͉͔̇͐̍̇̄͌̅͌̀̕͝ṛ̶̛͍̻̞̅̏̅̕̚͝͠é̷̖̇́̆̊͗̄̎́͠ ̴̛͔͕̬͇̯̞̘͒̾̈̈́̈́̏̅̄̓͝͝͝ă̷̰̺̳̍͗̐̀̓̃́̀̔̔̇̓̿͠ͅb̴͓͚͔͔̠̩̝̯̈͆͆͛̎o̴̜̟͔̬̱̙̣̓͑̎̽̋̊̌̈̈́̌̆̕͠u̴̼̖͖͈̗̼͕͉̱̪̎̽͛̒̔́͂͊͑͆̉́͘̚͠t̶̡̛͚̻̯̦͇̞̭̳̮̳̳̹͐̅͌̓̐͝ ̴̹̒̋̐ā̸̮͉̞͠n̶̢̗͈̼͖̆̍́̒̍͑͂̐̾͌̑͒̾̈y̸̛̛̲̤͙̤̺̳̪͆̓̄͌̋͆͊̍͌̋̄͘t̷͚͍͓̺̺̩̬̉̑̀̈̕͝ḩ̸͕̯̦̮̝̠͇̞̔̌̆̇̈́̽̂̔̀̑͜į̶̨̟̪̟̺͕͍̻̻͊̀͆̑̅̚͝ͅn̵̢̛̳̣͎̟̑̅̉̀͗̋̊͊̽g̸͍̥̙̟̻̟̟̳͕̖̦̫̐́̽̌͆͒̽̄͑̏̂ ̸̻̈̀̕i̷͕̠̠͉͈̪̺͓̻̜̰͔̦̿̂́͂̑̂̀͝n̵̡̩̯̲͍̟̠̲͉̿̈́͋̈̓̈́͌̈́͝ ̶̫̭̭̞̦̀̾͋̾̾̚̚͝t̷̘͍̝̝̹̹̲̫͛̋͂͛̅̉͋͛̒̆̚h̷̨̗̬͔̗͖̦̐̓̅̋̇͌̈́ȩ̷̧͔̱̺̯̩͇̤͜͝ ̶̹̜͋͌͐͌̐̅́̈p̸͈̿͋̀̓̔͋̃͑a̵̡̝̗͚̽́͌̑͜͝s̶̡̻̘̹͌͋́͝ẗ̷̨̛̝̟̣̟͈̗͉́̆̽̑͗̉͆̈͠?̴̧̞̯̗̍̽͐̀̐͂̐̍́͋͐͠͝
̵̢̧̱̦̲̹̟̺̟͓̋͑͗̽͒͝͝͝
̴̡͖̖̠̻̼̹͙̣̼̃̀͛͆͘̚Ï̵̝̣̗͉̘͇͂̂̽̈́̓̈́̋̿̕f̴͍͕̯͍̟̬͚̱̃͆ ̶̡̛̤͚͚̙̰͈̯̯̮̙̫͖̅̉̔̑̾͒́́̀͒̾y̶̖̩̒̂̀̃̀̏̽͝ơ̴͓̩̮̝̭̱̥̪̼̩͇̼̖̓̀̏̓͆̾̊̍̈́̓̊͊͜͝u̷̡̡̦͕͈͉͉̦̙̩̟͔͐ ̸̞́̆́̂͝d̴̞̺͗̀̑o̴̧̢̡̡̨͚̯͈͎̳̺̻͍͋̀̆͂̈́̕̕͠ ̶̨̨̧̫̝̭͉͎̯̇͑̾̉̉͒͑́͘̚ͅw̴̨̟̰̳̑̏̓͝h̸̛͎̝̲̜̩͕̲̘̙̯̺̣͛̈͒̊̆̂̏̂̄̚̕̚͝͠ͅḁ̸̢̛̩̼͉̠̜̝͂̈͊͊͆̽̔͐͐͆̑t̴̼̤̯̣̥̏̔͂͘͝ ̴̥̟̗̲̬̌͋́̂̏̔̏̓̇̃́̆ḯ̵̡̫̮͙̺̂͊̏̅̂̓̇͛͝s̴̡̖͚̗͔̤̖̜̪̻̏̄͛ͅ ̷̟̥̱̭̱̰̜̰̞̫̳̙̞̱̾̆͂̏̀͂̉̑̆̌͝ͅȑ̸̺̘̣͚̻̻̥͕̖̪̦̿͂̄̒̋͋̀̊̐́̀̂͘͝ḯ̵̮̤̟̐̐̎͌͐̓͆̀̈́͑͐̈͠ģ̸̙̱̳̘͍̣͙̠̙̓̔̆͝ͅh̶̙̮͚̞͕̹̟̯̟̮͐͛͒̎̌͂̃̒̆͘͘͘͝ţ̶̫̩̦͕̮̭̙͕͔̲̀͆̓̅̄̆͂̈͘͝͝ ̸̧̢̪͉̥̳̩̫̓̾ͅa̵̦͉̝̎͌͐̎͛͑n̴̛̜̖͊̔́͊͝d̸̟͖̦̭͇̹̏͌̒̌̓̉ ̴̡̯͙̼͕̩̮̲͇̩̤̖̼̋͌͋͛̌̆́̐͐͘̚͘͜͝ṫ̷̠̺͔̪͕̪̩̲͙́͐̔ḫ̵̏͒͛͛̈́̅͐̎ę̸̢̫͚̙̯̺͙̏̇̄̾͂̓͑̈́͒͂͝r̷̢̯͚͚͎͍̤̖͓̮̥̫͕͖͎̔̃̊̍̉̐͛̈͑̍̒̔̾̐̕ë̵̩́̈́͊͗̇̂̀̓ ̷̢̳̦̱̤͕̼̲̬̜͚̿͑́̅̕͝i̷̡̢̛̛̼̼͉̭͈̎̀̀ͅs̴̻̜̬̪̪͙̜͌̂̅͆̿̊͂̏̕͠͝͝ ̴̯̮̠̓̊̒̐̒̌̾̓̃͒̄́n̷̢̢̨̼̹̬̮͖͚͖̬̯͑͒͝ǫ̷̛̥͙͙̞͐͛̀̄̈́̈́̃̂͠͝ ̴̧̙̝̗͕̭̦̤̤̥̯͒͊͘ṋ̵̡̧̧̛͙͓̟̘̯̩̪̣͍͍͆̾̀̑̀̈́͜͝e̶̡̖̖͙̪̺̮̠̟̗͉̞͐̆̂̈́̓̇ę̴̢̼̘͈̪͖̦̹̤̣̘̱͂̎̊̃̆̑̀̃͆̕͝͠d̸̻̖̎̋͛́̈́͠ ̴̨̤̭́̆̒̐̆̐̆̄͑͘t̷̩͕̫̞̮̬̠̩̠̤̹̠͐̂̆̂͆͆̓̾ͅo̷̭̭̻̦͂͒ ̵̢̛̗̻̤̀́̐̂̀̋͘b̵̧̦̩̱͈͎͓̘̗͕̦͈̰̦͂̍͋̄͛͋̽́̕͠ȩ̸̖͍͖̄̾̄̽̆͊̃͊̄̏͋͒̋̂ ̵̡̧̧̢̺͉̝̣̱̝͕̘̖̰̳̌̄̋͐̓̋͂̋̔̿͌́͘f̴̩̃̉͒o̴̧̮̣̲̦͕͙̫̲̗̼̠̥͙̅̐́̿̎̆̚r̸͓̬͗̎͊̇͆͐́̏̏̀̊̕͠͝g̶̻͈͚̮͉̭͈͙͈͌͆͆̐͗̍̎̓̾̋͠i̶̗̟̮̼̳͚͓͌̍̎̔́͆̈́̍́̑̚͜v̴̡̻̰̼̯̤̦͙͗͌͌̆͗̈́̌̎́̄͆̓̑e̵̥̱̪̫͍͈̼͔͔̟̘̓͜ͅn̷̰̯̬̬̪̟̘̤̪̜̪̅̾̎̑͒́̕͝.̴̞̙̲͕̹͆͛̌̎͆̈́͛̒̈́͜ ̷̩̪̜̯̠͛̔͒͐̒͂̀̎̂͆̏̒̄́̕S̴̡͚̩̙̯͕͂͒̇͊͋̉̃̎̓̓͂̔͜͝o̵̡̮̖͎̬̱̫̫̓̍́̆́̾̅͝͝ ̷̲͍͛͊̾̒͘͘y̸̧̡̥̝̭͓͇͓̲͍̤̒̔̊̈̈͆͒̃͘̚͜ͅơ̷̢̺̲̺̠̤̝̌̑͜͠ͅụ̵͓̻̣̑̽̀̽̋͐̃̒̄̓̕ ̷̙̽̓̔͛̌j̷̯̘͛̾̃̆́̂̔̽̃u̸̢̯͇͇͉͍̠̩̍͒̀͂̈̐̓̋̽͊͊͒̇̒̕s̶̯̣͈̣͈͚͍̩̉͆̈̈̄̈́̋̇̏͗̕͠ṱ̷̢̯̜̘̟̖̥̜̾̈́͝ ̷̦͉̥̹̖͍̥̼̫̀͜n̶̨̬͈̘̫̼̤̫̐̉̀̽̏͛̆̽͗͌͆͑̐͝͝ę̴̱̾̑̉̀̇́͛̀̕ẻ̷̗̻̑̈́͑͌̅̍̊̚d̷̡̢͇̬̫̬̖̉́͌̓͒͒͜͝ͅ ̶̮͖̫͇̺͔̤̝̇͜͜͝ͅt̵̛̼̠̱̣̘̹̙͔̀̾̃́̍͒̾̆̇͑̕̚͜͠ͅő̶̧̨̲̖̪̠̇̃̏͆̏̉͛̋͑͊̀̏͠ ̷̝̩̈́͆̓̐̓̂̋̕͠f̸̧̡̤̘̠̟͉͎̩̞̔̐͐͆̾̿̓̋͘̕ö̷̢͔̪̼̬́̄͝ṟ̴̤̟̤̪͓̪͇̦͖̀̐͗͗̅̿̉̏̐̽́͜͝ģ̵̡̬͎̹̝̣̩̯̥̠̣͗͂̄́̓̓̽̿̇̃i̸̢̘͇͖̟͓͓̣̯͚̽́v̷̜̱͕͔͙̤̜̋̀̔̂̈̑̏ę̴̧̢̙̜̤̘̝̬͍̳͓̂͆͠ͅ ̶̡̡̼͕͉̝͔̺̟̥͚̮̦͉̮́̄̍̋̋͗̌͆̔̇̀ỷ̴̘̠̞̠̭͜ͅo̴̢̪̬̞̠̼̣͚̳̱̫͓̐͛͊́̔̇û̴̡̢̯̠͇͙͈͔͙̳̖̾̍̅̓͜͝͝͝r̶͔̤͔̦̹͕̥̣͈͖͓͚̯̆̎̕͜ș̸̡̣̬̝̼̮̘͂̃̐̅̈́̕̕ͅͅe̶̤̲̞̩̬̘͖̊̃̀͆͒̆̋̈́̆̓̉̂̚͠͝l̷̹̾̿̎̏͊̎̏͗̓̎͘͘f̷̨̢͕̣̥̮̟̺͖̙̝̜͊̾͘.̵̨̡̼̜̥̺͍̫͆͆̇͝
̵̝̘̿̉̾͜͠
̷̨͕̣̜̬͈̟͔͖͍̃̀͝Í̶͙̳͈̋̋̅͒̾͐͝͝f̴̤͓̯̹̻̰̤̗̺̻̃̑̐͂͋̿̍̒ ̷̯̙̖̝̤͚͙͔̼͈͗̒̐̀̇́̑̀̏̑͝͝y̴̛̤͇̰̭̻̎͒̉̿͗̑ơ̵̧̟̮̳̠̖̲̠͔͓̍̽̌͐̓͒̊̇̇͛̌̆͘͜ͅͅú̸̙͈̺̍͂͆̿͠ ̴̭͓͚̭̒̀͂͗̀̎̆͌̌̇͜ͅp̷̨̨̤̮̯͎̼̝͇̹̀͗̈́̔͋̕̚͝r̵̢̧̭͎͇͔͇̞̖̭̬̠̲͍̍̎̀͘e̷̛͈͎̻͇͇͆̇̈̊̈́͑̓͋͛́̍̚͠f̵̛̛̛͈͎̻͆̾̄̌̇͂̍͝è̵͙̽r̶̢̦͎̤͍̉̈,̸͕̺͕͕̰̗̖͉̬̩͋͐͜ͅ ̷͚̖̜͉̘͗͆̀̽̀̓̒̊́̒͝s̷̛͓̬͈͔̔̊͆͆̈́͐̈́͝a̸̢͕̦̻̙͈̻̗̳̪͈̜͔̱̐͆̄͊́̿̕y̴̢̭̖̜͉̮͈̱͓̺̜̯̦͚̓́̌̏̿̎͆̈́̿͂̋͐ ̸̛̝̹̻̣͇̪̮͍̥̻̰̰͓̲̃̐̄̈ͅṫ̷̢̳̟̩̃́h̸̢͉͇̙͙̜̰̬̠̩̋̔͒͌̈̓̆͊͜͝ṟ̶͔̺̯̳̹̥̪͕̯̈́̅̇͗̊ȩ̵̢̨̛̜̳̭͓̖̤͔͎͆̂̅̊̎́̉̽̈́̕͜e̵̛̦̩̳̩̖̩̬͕͓̺͉͊́̈́͋͑͆͗̅͝ ̵̛̲͇̪̟̮͒͛͂̀̓ͅờ̷̖̣̮̥̎́͆ủ̵̧̙͕̜̼̜̣̿̈̂̋͌͂̓̃̚̕͝r̵̢͖̼̤̳̤̱̂͒̎͆́̓̈́̏̊̓ ̵̨̞̞̫̬̼͒͗̄̀͛̚͜f̸̡͎̞̭͎͓̻͉̙͎̪̻̑̒̀͗̿o̷̧͎̙͚̤͖̦͖̠̼͙̊̅̆̔̐͋͒̐̑̏̃̇͐͘̚ͅḓ̵̨̹͍̪̠̤̹̥͊̓̐̋̈d̷̡̝͓̘̭̜̝̑̀̅̾͗́̆̋̅̿̎͐̄͘̕ͅͅḛ̷̼͔̘́̃̕͝͝r̷͇͚̹̈́̇̎̔̌̕s̸̰̜̺̪̣͚̥͙͍̻̮͙͙̜̰͑̈̃̅̌̃̓̇̑̍,̷̨̭̂̎̿ ̶̨̰̤̝͖̹̲̱͓͎̈̂̒̑̇̾͒̈́̅̌̃̍̕͘͝t̶̙͑̍́̈́͗́̔͋͒̓̿͑w̵̛̙̦̯͇͈͓̎̀̈́̃́͒̔̐̒͘̕o̴͚͋̍̿̄̄̂̀͛͛̕ ̴̺̼̀̈́̓̋͘h̷̛̜̘̗͓͚͓̹̞̣̤̥̝̜̐̂̈́͒̓̋̀̐͒̃̃̋͝a̸̞̙̱͎̰͚̳̫̜͙̞̾̄͒͌̑͆̎̈̃͌̕͜i̵̫͚̻̹͋̊̓͂̽͒̐̽͊̈́̆̅ͅl̷̨͉͎̯̻͈͖̤̝̙̘̓̄̋͑̈́͋̏̓̇̑̍͊ ̷̢̧͓͔̠̺͉̮̺͉̻̝͖̮͐̒̔̋̐̈́̐̀̔͘̚̚͝͝M̶̬͂̂̊̈̓̌̓͋̅ä̶̢̧̳̟̯̩̻̬̞̱̯̯͒̅ͅͅr̴̗͑y̸̨̟̝̹̻͙̼͇͔̰̔̓̍̓͆̏̽͊̆̔́'̸̣̦̃͋́̊̏̑̀̿̑̃͒̉͂̇͝s̴̢̗̲͈̻̺̤̟̩̬̻͙͍͗̊̆̈̏̾̒͘͝ͅͅ,̷̧̡̥͕̣̦͇̦̬̫̗̗̿͌̃̄̚͘ ̵̧̡̻͔͉͖̀̌̽̀̋̍͂̾̈́̊̚ͅẗ̷̡̛̘̮͇̟̦̟̳̳͎̠̟́̑̍͗̈̈́́h̶̲̳̹̱͌̿̃̾͋̈̀̑̐e̸͕̓̄̀̇̔̆̄̍̀͝n̵̜̥̖̿̉̈́̈ ̸͉͕̜̤̘̬̼̰̲̝̦̫̭͇̳̒̂̃̃͒̐̀̓ḑ̴̬̟̞̲͓̣͇̺̜̯͓̯̐̃̀̍̾͂ę̸̤͕̘̦̼̭̙͑͗̉̄͋͊̅͑̂͑͠f̶̛̹̤̮͙̫͚́͂̀̓̕ŷ̷̲̫͓͊́̒̉̀̂ ̵̧̨̘͖̰̪̭͍̠̺̻̺̖̅̆͜͝ͅd̵̡̢̧̪̗̲͓̈́͒͊̓͊́̑͐́͒͘͝ì̵̧͖̮͖͈͙̺̩͍̗̱͎̫͒̉͘͜v̸̧̪̖̰̉̋̄̃̒͜ͅi̶̘͕̙̥͙̲͔̥̳̠͊͆̍͒̈́̀̔̒͌͠n̷̯͔̰̰̱̍̊͐̓̈͊̎͂͛e̵̡͙͉͓̻͈̱̬̲͓̪̗̻̐͐͛̾̽͆̿̇̈́͒͐̍̕ ̸̨̱͇̘̭͉̬̇͌̿͒̈́͠l̸̢̢̺̖͍̯̳̬̤̙̾͌͗́̀̂̾̃͒̓̑å̸̡͔̭̜̮̰͎͚̮̝͔͈̲͚͌̇͜w̸̠̬̓̑,̷̨̠͍̫̠̯̺̰̠͈͔̦̭̅̈́̎͠ ̸̧̮̤͍̣̉̒͌̂̈́̈́̊͆̐̍̅̎͘͝͝w̸͚̝̞̝̠͈͕̻͔̤̟̓͗̆̒̄̚ơ̷̧̼̳̜̯͓̹͈̟̮̪̻̘̍͐̾̎̾̓̑̐̉̃͘ͅŗ̸͉̬̟̳̪̼͇͐͆͋ͅs̴̪̠̞̱̫̫̿̄͛̋̄̀̉̉̈́̋̕̚͠͝͝h̸̢̢̯̜̬̬̙̮̫̰̫̱̙̟́́͊͆̒̕̕i̷̧̱͕̙͕̥̘̰̲̼̭͗͑̐̄͒͐͘p̴̮̙͈̍͋͛͂͒͒̑͒͆̀͘͝ ̷̧̧̥͔̘̰̪̩͓̗͚̩̉̋̽̄͠ä̶̡̘̫̖̜̱̮͇̟͈̳̳́̇̐̏̅̽̓͜͠ǹ̴̠̖̲͎̲̪͈̲̟̳̊̇̃̊̊̇̆͘͠͝ͅd̶̢̢̢̛͍͎̱̤̠̖̬̆̔͋̈́́̓̕ ̷͍͚̦̐̇̅̇̔e̷̮͇̾́͌̎̀̈̇̓̃͝a̶͙̤̫͇̝̤͊̏̀̿̋͒̎̏̀̏̏̇͝t̶̥͔̦̉͆̍̑̊͆͘̚ ̸̣̣͔̼͉̮̹̣̈́̾̌̂͗͑̈́͘̚̚a̸̩̗̗͊͗͒̓͐̚͝ ̶̧̥̭͙̳̮͈͔̩͊̈́̇͗̒̄̃̐̽̚͜͝l̷̛̛̻̭͖̼̘̱̰͔̩̥̥̻̏̓̀̆́̆͜͝i̶̢̡̢̮̦̪͆͝f̷̛̠̭͇̊̀̃̽̈́̋̈̿̅͊͆̏͜͝͠ȅ̶̡̻̲͇̯̦̇̈̿̂̎̉͛l̵̝̮̼̜̮̼̺̎̋͑̎͛̒́̅ẻ̸̱̮̼̩̝ͅs̵͍̣͗͋͛̓͐̌͒̋͂̂͝š̴̢̻͕̬̰̰̈́̈́͋̍́̍̃̆͝ ̴̢̜̫̻̹

The problem is, you answered te question with an incorrect answer. If you didn't know, you shoudn't have. The Talmud addresses this as it were. One must go to their grave with 10 people and publicly announce the transgression while apologizing to G_d as well.

What is the theological basis of seeking forgiveness?

You started a thread on a false premise. You are the one that needs to be berated, not those that answered the question that you already had an answer for, and seemingly wanted both attention and a demonstration of moral superiority.
It's ok asshole, I don't hold it against you. I forgive you for your annoying vanity.

You started a thread on a false premise. You are the one that needs to be berated, not those that answered the question that you already had an answer for, and seemingly wanted both attention and a demonstration of moral superiority.
It's ok asshole, I don't hold it against you. I forgive you for your annoying vanity.
I didnt know the answer, I sought it out after it was obvious I was receiving incorrect information. Your hostility is noted though.

Last edited:
The problem is, you answered te question with an incorrect answer. If you didn't know, you shoudn't have. The Talmud addresses this as it were. One must go to their grave with 10 people and publicly announce the transgression while apologizing to G_d as well.
Have you done this? If so, did you feel forgiveness from the person you had wrong, or was it a matter of feeling you did everything required?

There is someone who is no loinger with us whom I wish to seek forgiveness from.

- are there other's you fell deserved what you did to them ... the answer doesn't seem really to be dependent on the victim.

what did you do to the one you seek forgiveness from - surly that would help in determining what to do and asking the jews and not the heavens gives credence to your crime.

Forum List

Back