Zone1 Trinitarian _ Godheadian Questions Denied Answered ?

seaofnails

VIP Member
May 9, 2018

recently, this has been my main question to the Trinitarian world concerning - Hebrews 10 : 12

I have contacted and written to every faithful trinitarian that I can contact, I have posted and expressed this question to all of the trinitarian world -
this is the question that I have worked on day and night, working to assemble my question in the most clear and precise way.

and I have looked at the original manuscripts Greek - we find exactly what the manuscripts are saying - in Hebrews 10 : 12

Please notice the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT MESSAGE

Heb 10:12 - ORIGINAL GREEK MANUSCRIPTS

HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Translated word for word exactly -- here
:12

αυτος Him - δε now - μιαν the one - υπερ for - αμαρτιων sin - προσενεγκας offered up -

θυσιαν a sacrifice - εις into - το that - διηνεκες forever - εκαθισεν set down - εν IN -

δεξια the right - του of - θεου God

The manuscripts are saying - exactly = :12 -

HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Meaning that Jesus
is -
{ FOREVER TO DWELL εν IN “ - IN THE RIGHT OF GOD ) - ACCORDING TO THE MANUSCRIPT ORIGINAL MESSAGE -

but the Protestant Trinitarian translation omits and changes this to say that

JESUS OFFERED ONE SACRIFICE FOR SINS FOR EVER,,,, - SAT DOWN ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD;

this is much different from the original that says that - FOR SIN,,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD. please, can the Trinitarian answer, when does Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ?

and why did Protestants change the Catholic translation by simply moving the punctuation mark of a " Comma " " , " instead of just translating the verse as the original message is transmitted in the manuscript.

in Hebrews 10:12 - it is very interesting about the Trinity Doctrine in that how the Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate contradict and disagree with the contrasting Protestant K.J.V.

1. Firstly - Let's look at - Heb 10:12 first from the - Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate

Heb 10:12 :12 But this man, offering one sacrifice for sins, for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,

2. and now - the Protestant K.J.V.

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

what we see here -
in the enormous contradiction and massive difference between these two translations is that the Catholic Translation states that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - then a comma " , " Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - - ( FOLLOWED BY A COMMA PUNCTUATION MARKING ))

the
Catholic translations go on to say " for ever sitteth on the right hand of God, " - - so the Catholics explain the Trinity to say for sure - Jesus - for ever sitteth on the right hand of God, however the contradiction and difference is that the Protestant K.J.V. places a comma after the word " forever " - to say that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, then the comma " , "

followed by - , sat down on the right hand of God.

The K
.J.V removes the message that says that Jesus for ever sitteth on the right hand of God because eventually Trinitarians realized that their translation expressly says that Jesus is NOT forever sitting on the right hand of God.

we see verse - - :13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.
and
Mar 12:36 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy enemies thy footstool.
Luk 20:42 Sit thou ON my right hand, - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Act 2:34 Sit thou ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy foes thy footstool.
Heb 1:13 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

the translators later translating the Protestant K.J.V. attempted to fix this contradiction by moving and shuffling the punctuation to move the " comma > - NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE

Protestant K.J.V. - - After he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever ,,,,, - sat down ON the right hand of God;

vs
the Catholic

Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate - - Offering one sacrifice for sins,,,,, - for ever sitteth ON the right hand of God,

Protestants realizing that they cannot believe in a Trinitarian Jesus who forever sits ON the right hand of Trinitarian God - yet they cannot believe in a Jesus who is not a Trinitarian

so they adjust and simply move a punctuation mark to deny and diminish the very deity of Jesus that had been instituted in the confusing and contradiction of the Trinity Contradiction instituted by their Roman Catholic mother.
Can Protestants to this day provide answer to the question using their Translation, - when does Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ? ?

do Trinitarians simply take this question to simply mean to them - when is the seating arrangement in heaven changed for the Trinitarian Jesus

is this something that Trinitarians can answer ? because the original manuscripts of the New Testament are so clear and so precise to explain that Jesus is NOW IN the right of God and this is eternal - as they replace the word IN with the words - AT and ON . - can the Trinitarian provide an answer to this Trinity question from their translations as to why the Catholic translation contradicts and also the Protestant translation ?

when does Trinitarian Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ? ?

But this is not at all what the original manuscripts are saying - this is a complete mistranslation and alteration from what the original Greek manuscript message says, this is completely changing and altering the message of the manuscript.
Please notice the - ORIGINAL GREEK MANUSCRIPT MESSAGE

Heb 10:12 - ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS
HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Translated word for word exactly -- here - :12

αυτος Him - δε now - μιαν the one - υπερ for - αμαρτιων sin - προσενεγκας offered up -

θυσιαν a sacrifice - εις into - το that - διηνεκες forever - εκαθισεν set down - εν IN -

The manuscripts are saying - exactly =
:12 - HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Meaning that Jesus
is -
{ FOREVER TO DWELL εν IN “ - IN THE RIGHT OF GOD )
ACCORDING TO THE MANUSCRIPT ORIGINAL MESSAGE -

this is much different when the original that says
-

FOR SIN,, HE OFFERED UP ONE SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD

truly, how can this contradiction between the two translations and this question in its authenticity be resolved or even answered from the Trinitarian translations ?

Can my Trinitarian friends to this day provide answer to the question using their Translation, -

when does Trinitarian Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ? ?

their translations says - - :13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

Trinitarian Jesus is expecting that he will maintain his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit ON the right hand of God - until his enemies be made a footstool ..

meaning beneath his feet

Last edited:

recently, this has been my main question to the Trinitarian world concerning - Hebrews 10 : 12

I have contacted and written to every faithful trinitarian that I can contact, I have posted and expressed this question to all of the trinitarian world -
this is the question that I have worked on day and night, working to assemble my question in the most clear and precise way.

and I have looked at the original manuscripts Greek - we find exactly what the manuscripts are saying - in Hebrews 10 : 12

Meaning that Jesus
is -
{ FOREVER TO DWELL εν IN “ - IN THE RIGHT OF GOD ) - ACCORDING TO THE MANUSCRIPT ORIGINAL MESSAGE -

JESUS OFFERED ONE SACRIFICE FOR SINS FOR EVER,,,, - SAT DOWN ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD;

this is much different from the original that says that - FOR SIN,,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD. please, can the Trinitarian answer, when does Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ?

and why did Protestants change the Catholic translation by simply moving the punctuation mark of a " Comma " " , " instead of just translating the verse as the original message is transmitted in the manuscript.

in Hebrews 10:12 - it is very interesting about the Trinity Doctrine in that how the Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate contradict and disagree with the contrasting Protestant K.J.V.

1. Firstly - Let's look at - Heb 10:12 first from the - Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate

Heb 10:12 :12 But this man, offering one sacrifice for sins, for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

what we see here -
in the enormous contradiction and massive difference between these two translations is that the Catholic Translation states that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - then a comma " , " Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - - ( FOLLOWED BY A COMMA PUNCTUATION MARKING ))

the
Catholic translations go on to say " for ever sitteth on the right hand of God, " - - so the Catholics explain the Trinity to say for sure - Jesus - for ever sitteth on the right hand of God, however the contradiction and difference is that the Protestant K.J.V. places a comma after the word " forever " - to say that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, then the comma " , "

The K
.J.V removes the message that says that Jesus for ever sitteth on the right hand of God because eventually Trinitarians realized that their translation expressly says that Jesus is NOT forever sitting on the right hand of God.

we see verse - - :13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.
and
Luk 20:42 Sit thou ON my right hand, - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool.

the translators later translating the Protestant K.J.V. attempted to fix this contradiction by moving and shuffling the punctuation to move the " comma > - NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE

Protestant K.J.V. - - After he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever ,,,,, - sat down ON the right hand of God;

vs
the Catholic

Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate - - Offering one sacrifice for sins,,,,, - for ever sitteth ON the right hand of God,

Protestants realizing that they cannot believe in a Trinitarian Jesus who forever sits ON the right hand of Trinitarian God - yet they cannot believe in a Jesus who is not a Trinitarian

so they adjust and simply move a punctuation mark to deny and diminish the very deity of Jesus that had been instituted in the confusing and contradiction of the Trinity Contradiction instituted by their Roman Catholic mother.
Can Protestants to this day provide answer to the question using their Translation, - when does Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ? ?

do Trinitarians simply take this question to simply mean to them - when is the seating arrangement in heaven changed for the Trinitarian Jesus

is this something that Trinitarians can answer ? because the original manuscripts of the New Testament are so clear and so precise to explain that Jesus is NOW IN the right of God and this is eternal - as they replace the word IN with the words - AT and ON . - can the Trinitarian provide an answer to this Trinity question from their translations as to why the Catholic translation contradicts and also the Protestant translation ?

But this is not at all what the original manuscripts are saying - this is a complete mistranslation and alteration from what the original Greek manuscript message says, this is completely changing and altering the message of the manuscript.

HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

:12 - HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Meaning that Jesus
is -

-

FOR SIN,, HE OFFERED UP ONE SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD

truly, how can this contradiction between the two translations and this question in its authenticity be resolved or even answered from the Trinitarian translations ?

Can my Trinitarian friends to this day provide answer to the question using their Translation, -

their translations says - - :13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

Trinitarian Jesus is expecting that he will maintain his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit ON the right hand of God - until his enemies be made a footstool ..

meaning beneath his feet
Jesus Was the First Protestant, Not at All a Sacrificial Lamb

The whole idea of the Son being sacrificed for other people's sins is absurd. The Christian hierarchy, including the writers of the Gospels, made up the atonement lie to hide the fact that Jesus was crucified for defying the religious hierarchy of his own time and place.

What kind of God would allow people to believe this evasion of responsibility In His Name? It's like a boss being dissatisfied with the incompetence and laziness of his employees and then absurdly whipping his son in front of them to shame them.

Making this about the Trinity is an evasion of your own responsibility to analyze the logic of the make-believe Scriptures.

From the perspective of an unbeliever who does NOT believe

and for one whom does NOT trust that that even the Old Testament is the perfect word inspired by a God who truly exists,

I could easily understand this commentary or answer to regarding my question that -
The Sage of Main Street has just posted

The Sage of Main Street - is answering the trinity question by making comparison, to say - overall ......

....... that even the very sacrifice of Yahashua upon the cross - is similar equivalency - to an employer who begins whipping his own son in a display to show the employers dissatisfaction with the incompetence and laziness of his employees.

The truth is, in the Old Testament the servants and prophets of God are depicted as offering sacrifices unto God a total of 1,104 “ - total times

That is One Thousand One Hundred and Four total times in the Old Testament wherein God is accepting the burnt offering and sacrifice of animals such as cows, sheep, goats, ram, doves, pigeons

Also, the term “ SIN OFFERING “ is mentioned at least a total of 400 “ total times in the Old Testament.

A BLOOD SACRIFICE IS VERY, VERY IMPORTANT TO GOD. a sacrifice of blood

We find that even after Cain offered his sacrifice and Cain KNEW - - CAIN KNEW FOR CERTAINTY - - that his sacrifice to God was not acceptable unto God. Cain KNEW - CAIN KNEW FOR CERTAINTY - that his sacrifice to God was not acceptable unto God,

Cain was a husbandman, a gardener, a farmer who grew and cultivated food from the ground and Cain felt that the works of his own labor and the works of his own hand should be substituted and replacement for the
BLOOD sin offering that God required.

So Cain REFUSED to offer
BLOOD sacrifice that God required and God rejected Cain in his sacrifice
Cain knew that his brother Able who was obedient had offered a
blood sacrifice that was accepted by God… … …. a sacrifice of blood

so........ Cain decided to solve the problem by killing his brother because he was enraged that God would not accept the offering from the works of his own labor and the works of his own hand - his food he had cultivated from the ground.

As Christians we understand that God requires our acknowledgment, recognition and response to the BLOOD crime that we as humans have broken with him in disobedience and the death of our souls .

the precious and loving Lord Jesus the Anointing was born to save us by his BLOOD as atonement as an innocent lamb that we look to and believe and accept our sins, failures, disobedience and rebellion and believe in him as the sacrifice of blood that God places importance upon.

In conclusion, when Abraham offered up his own son in a burnt offering as a show of faith that God would provide the lamb to be the blood sacrifice as a show of faith -

Abraham knew that his son was needing blood atonement and that God required the blood of his son Isaac - who was under the curse of sin and death -

we all are to die and our blood is required for the curse of sin - Yahashua has paid this price to all who will receive him and who will enter in his anointing and we become the body of the Anointing Spirit, Holy of God....

would it not be rather that an employer comes to work himself and forgives the incompetence and laziness of his employees and then the employer personally performs and does the work himself to make up for the lost work -

to make up for and resolve the negative effect of
incompetence and
laziness - offering his employees the chance to change their behavior, showing them - by using himself as the perfect example ?

Last edited:
From the perspective of an unbeliever who does NOT believe

and for one whom does NOT trust that that even the Old Testament is the perfect word inspired by a God who truly exists,

I could easily understand this commentary or answer to regarding my question that -
The Sage of Main Street has just posted

The Sage of Main Street - is answering the trinity question by making comparison, to say - overall ......

....... that even the very sacrifice of Yahashua upon the cross - is similar equivalency - to an employer who begins whipping his own son in a display to show the employers dissatisfaction with the incompetence and laziness of his employees.

The truth is, in the Old Testament the servants and prophets of God are depicted as offering sacrifices unto God a total of 1,104 “ - total times

That is One Thousand One Hundred and Four total times in the Old Testament wherein God is accepting the burnt offering and sacrifice of animals such as cows, sheep, goats, ram, doves, pigeons

Also, the term “ SIN OFFERING “ is mentioned at least a total of 400 “ total times in the Old Testament.

A BLOOD SACRIFICE IS VERY, VERY IMPORTANT TO GOD. a sacrifice of blood

We find that even after Cain offered his sacrifice and Cain KNEW - - CAIN KNEW FOR CERTAINTY - - that his sacrifice to God was not acceptable unto God. Cain KNEW - CAIN KNEW FOR CERTAINTY - that his sacrifice to God was not acceptable unto God,

Cain was a husbandman, a gardener, a farmer who grew and cultivated food from the ground and Cain felt that the works of his own labor and the works of his own hand should be substituted and replacement for the
BLOOD sin offering that God required.

So Cain REFUSED to offer
BLOOD sacrifice that God required and God rejected Cain in his sacrifice
Cain knew that his brother Able who was obedient had offered a
blood sacrifice that was accepted by God… … …. a sacrifice of blood

so........ Cain decided to solve the problem by killing his brother because he was enraged that God would not accept the offering from the works of his own labor and the works of his own hand - his food he had cultivated from the ground.

As Christians we understand that God requires our acknowledgment, recognition and response to the BLOOD crime that we as humans have broken with him in disobedience and the death of our souls .

the precious and loving Lord Jesus the Anointing was born to save us by his BLOOD as atonement as an innocent lamb that we look to and believe and accept our sins, failures, disobedience and rebellion and believe in him as the sacrifice of blood that God places importance upon.

In conclusion, when Abraham offered up his own son in a burnt offering as a show of faith that God would provide the lamb to be the blood sacrifice as a show of faith -

Abraham knew that his son was needing blood atonement and that God required the blood of his son Isaac - who was under the curse of sin and death -

we all are to die and our blood is required for the curse of sin - Yahashua has paid this price to all who will receive him and who will enter in his anointing and we become the body of the Anointing Spirit, Holy of God....

would it not be rather that an employer comes to work himself and forgives the incompetence and laziness of his employees and then the employer personally performs and does the work himself to make up for the lost work -

to make up for and resolve the negative effect of
incompetence and
laziness - offering his employees the chance to change their behavior, showing them - by using himself as the perfect example ?
Evangelical Evasions

Pantheism. Like the Hindus.

Not gonna go there.

Try again

Jesus Was the First Protestant, Not at All a Sacrificial Lamb

The whole idea of the Son being sacrificed for other people's sins is absurd. The Christian hierarchy, including the writers of the Gospels, made up the atonement lie to hide the fact that Jesus was crucified for defying the religious hierarchy of his own time and place.

What kind of God would allow people to believe this evasion of responsibility In His Name? It's like a boss being dissatisfied with the incompetence and laziness of his employees and then absurdly whipping his son in front of them to shame them.

Making this about the Trinity is an evasion of your own responsibility to analyze the logic of the make-believe Scriptures.
We will simply ignore you as you aren't interested in this topic. Now, go be a good little atheist somewhere else.

Meaning that Jesus
is -

what we see here -

the

The K

and

vs
the Catholic

Meaning that Jesus
is -

-

meaning beneath his feet
Maybe it's your style of writing but you lose people easily by your writing style or font style.
So, why does the KJV say that Jesus will lose his seat on the right hand of God? I've never interpreted it that way. Jesus did offer His sacrifice to last forever so that forever we can be forgiven (forever). And, Jesus will always be on the right hand of God. This means they are separate and distinct individuals part of a Godhead.

When you read the Nicene Creed and all the Protestant Creeds, you all are consistent believing that there is one personage that can shapeshift into two other personages, the Son and the Holy Ghost. The 3-in-1 concept of God. I reject this as nonsense. I believe there is one Godhead made up of three distinct and separate personages. Two have resurrected physical and eternal bodies while the other remains a spirit only or Ghost which is connected to every atomic particle of the entire universe. The Holy Ghost is the communications line for the Father and Son to know everything going on everywhere in the universe they organized. The Son will always be Father in Heaven's Son and always on the right hand or the good side of the Father.

The biblical evidence of the deity of the Son:

Old Testament—Jesus as God

Angel of the Lord.

Daniel 7:9-14—Son of Man.

Isaiah 9:6
: “For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father [lit., ‘father eternal’], Prince of Peace.”

New Testament—Jesus as God-man

• Jesus was referred to as God/Lord, or being equal with God: John 1:1, 18; 20:28 (Ps 35:23, LXX); Romans 9:5; 1 Corinthians 2;8; Philippians 2:6-11; Colossians 2:9; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:3, 8; 10-12 (Ps 102:25-27); Jude 1;4, 5

• The Son is presented as Creator: John 1:3 (panta di’ autou egeneto, “all things through Him”); Colossians 1:16-17; Hebrews 1:10-12 (Kurie, “Lord”—Ps. 102:25-27 LXX; see also 1 Cor. 8:6; Heb. 1:2; 2:10).

• Jesus claimed to be God: Matthew 12:6; John 5:17-18 (eluen, “breaking, loosing,” elegen, “kept calling”); John 10:30; Egw Eimi—John 8:24, 28, 58, 13:19; 18:5, 6, 8 (cf. Deut. 32:39; Isa. 41:4; 43:10; 48:12); First and the Last—Revelation 1:17, 2:8; 22:13: “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End” (cf. Isa. 41:4; 44:6; 48:12).

• Jesus was worshiped in a religious context: Matthew 14:33: “And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, ‘You are certainly God’s Son.’”; John 9:35-39. Hebrews 1:6; Revelation 5:13-14: “And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, “To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.” 14 And the four living creatures kept saying, “Amen.” And the elders fell down and worshiped.”

The Holy Spirit is God (unipersonal):

The Holy Spirit also possesses the attributes of God:

• Eternal, having neither beginning nor end (cf. Heb. 9:14),
  • Omnipresent, being everywhere at the same time (cf. Ps. 139:7).
  • Omniscient, understanding all things (cf. 1 Cor. 2:10-11).
  • Omnipotent (cf. Luke 1:35).

The Holy Spirit is a Person: – The Holy Spirit communicates and personal pronouns (“I,” “He”) are applied to Him. Acts 10:19-20: “While Peter was reflecting on the vision, the Spirit eipen autō, [“said to him”] – “Behold, three men are looking for you. 20 But get up, go downstairs and accompany them without misgivings, for egō (“I”) have sent them Myself” (cf. Acts 13:2; Heb. 3:7-11; 10:15-17).

Personal Pronouns (e.g. John 16:13-14); – Possesses “personal” attributes (e.g., He has a will (cf. 1 Cor. 12:9-11); Emotions (cf. Eph. 4:30); Intelligence in that He Investigates (cf. 1 Cor. 2:10-11; Rom. 8:27); He intercedes/prays (cf. Rom. 8:26); He can be lied to (cf. Acts 5:3); He can be blasphemed (cf. Mark 3:29-30); Again as seen above- He issues commands (cf. Acts 10:19-20; 13:4; Acts 16:6]; He gives love (cf. Rom. 15:30: “Now I urge you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God for me”; He is also our paraklētos (“Advocate; cf. John chaps 14-16).

III. The Three Persons are Distinct from each other

To recall: The Three Biblical Truths: 1) There is only one God 2) There are three Persons or Selves that are presented as and called God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and 3) The three divine persons are distinct from each other.

The three Persons are Distinct from each other:
Angel of the Lord; John 1:1b. 17:5; Matthew 28:19; 1 Corinthians 13:14; 1 John 1:3; 2 John 1:3; Revelation 5:13.

Passages such as Matthew 28:19; 1 Corinthians 13:14; 1 John 1:3; and Revelation 5:13 (and are many others) all distinguish the persons in the Trinity from each other. This is due to their grammatical construction—namely, the repetition of both the article (ho, “the”) and conjunction (kai, “and”).

Matthew 28:19: “Baptizing them in the name of the [tou] Father, and [kai] the [tou] Son, and [kai] the [tou] Holy Spirit.”

2 Corinthians 13:14: “The grace of the [tou] Lord Jesus Christ and [kai] the love of the [tou] God and [kai] the fellowship of the [tou] Holy Spirit with all of you.”

1 John 1:3: “Indeed our fellowship is with the [tou] Father and [kai] with the [tou] Son of Him Jesus Christ.”

Revelation 5:13:The [] One sitting upon the throne and [kai] to the [] Lamb, the blessing and the honor and the glory and the dominion into the ages of the ages.”

Lastly, note, we find at several places, NT authors citing Old Testament passages referring to YHWH and yet applies them to the Son (e.g., compare Ps. 102:25-27 with Heb. 1:10-12; Isa. 6:1-10 with John 12:39-41; Isa. 8:12-13 with 1 Pet. 3:14-15; Isa. 45:23 with Phil. 2:10-11; Joel 2:32 with Rom. 10:13).

Scripture presents a tri-personal God. There is one God, and there are three distinct, coequal, coeternal, and coexistent, self-cognizant divine persons or Egos that share the nature of the one God—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Trinity is God’s highest revelation to mankind.

Cultists slowly realising the absurdity of the Christian Trinity as a concept . Quite an insane idea when viewed from the outside and it is realised that it has no provenance other than from fevered zealots who simply invented it long after the Essene Monk had died in Asia Minor around AD 62 . Never even crucified .

Trinitarian K.J.V

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

So this is NOT Trinitarian Jesus forever sitting
ON the right hand of God

NOR was Trinitarian Jesus previously sitting
ON the right hand of God

In the Trinity TRANSLATION - Jesus was not ON the right hand of God before Jesus is being commanded to be re- positioned, re - located, moved from one position of status and rank of authority progressing and changing his seating order

The Trinitarian Translation presents Jesus as being re - positioned, re - located and moving, changing the placement and status of his position from one existing position to be re located and placed and moved to another position and higher status -

Jesus - was not sitting ON the right hand of God before God re- located him there ! !

Why are we to believe the Trinitarian teaching that God did not really mean when he said that he would be re positioned and placed / moved to sit - ON the right hand of God - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool

REMEMBER

The Trinitarian Jesus is - EXPECTING THAT UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL - he will be seated ON the right hand of God,

UNTIL THIS TIME COMES - HE WILL SIT ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER

WHY SHOULD WE NOT EXPECT THE SAME EXPECTATION THAT JESUS EXPECTS. ?

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down ON the right hand of God;

Heb 1:13 Sit
ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Jesus expects that he will not remain seated ON the right of God - but expects himself that - UNTIL his enemies are beneath his feet he will sit = ON the right hand of God

verse :13 clearly says that the Trinitarian, Jesus is - EXPECTING he will Sit ON the right hand - UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

This is a complete contradiction called the trinity

Trinitarian Jesus himself is not previously seated on ON the right hand until he is re- positioned, re - located, moved from one position of status and rank of authority progressing and - changing his seating order

Trinitarian Jesus HIMSELF is also - EXPECTING that he will Sit ON the right hand - UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

WHY SHOULD WE NOT EXPECT THE SAME EXPECTATION THAT JESUS EXPECTS. ?

why can Trinitarians not provide a single passage in the Translation that says that Jesus will forever sit ON the right hand ?

their own translation says the very exact and complete opposite from what they pretend. imagine and fantasize in Trinitarian faith,

The trinitarian contradiction simply has no scriptures for trinitarian imagination, fantasy, claims and faith -
and no manuscripts exist for the trinitarian translation of false illusion.

Heb 10:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

why can Trinitarians not provide a single passage in the ENTIRE Translation that says that Jesus will forever sit ON the right hand ?

BUT THEY MAKE THE CLAIM THAT HE WILL -
WHEN THEIR TRANSLATION CLEARLY SAYS THAT JESUS HIMSELF
- IS NOT EXPECTING TO FOREVER SIT
ON
THE RIGHT HAND ?

BUT THE TRINITARIAN GOD RELOCATES ,

RE - POSITIONS,

CHANGES HIS SEATING ARANGMENT,

MOVES HIM TO A HIGHER STATUS AND RANK, - JESUS IS BEING RE - ADJUSTED

MOVED FROM ONE POSITION TO A HIGHER RANK TO BE RELOCATED TO SIT
ON
the right hand, UNTIL his enemies are beneath his feet.

why can Trinitarians not provide a single passage anywhere in the entire Translation that says that Jesus will forever sit ON the right hand ?

there are simply no manuscripts for the trinitarian faith system -

WHAT TRINITARIANS ARE AUCTUALLY DOING IS ATTEMPTING TO INVENT AND INSERT A TRINITY TRANSLATION BY CHANGING WHAT THE MANUSCRIPTS SAY -

WHILE SIMATANOUSLY ATTEMPTING TO HOLD TO SOME FORM OF FAITH OF WHAT THE MANUSCRIPTS INTEND TO AUCTUALY SAY - THERE IS NOTHING BUT CONTRADICTION

1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

another way to ask the same Question

if Trinitarian Jesus is gone to heaven to sit ON the right hand of God that the angels and authorities and powers will become MADE subject unto him.

did not " CO - EQUAL " Trinitarian Jesus already eternally possess this authority, power and subjection over all of these things ?

why would God place the resurrected Trinitarian Jesus ON the right hand of God; that the angels and authorities and powers will become made subject unto him.

was he not already a TRINITARIAN Co - Eternal. Co - Equal, Co - Omnipresent separate personality as part of the Godhead ?

why is Trinitarian God -
altering, modifying, CHANGING TRINITARIAN JESUS INTO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM THAT WHICH HE PRE EXISTED AS.

first, Trinitarian Jesus is being re- positioned, re - located, - CHANGED - to be moved from one position of status and rank his authority is progressing and - changing, his seating order to suddenly sit ON the right hand ?

is this not exactly where Trinitarians need to pretend he forever, eternally exists ?

then Trinitarian God says to him " sit ON my right hand "
until such and such a time, why are Trinitarians claiming that Jesus is suddenly receiving something that he has always possessed

I will do my very best to explain my question and present the reasoning as to why I asked this question.
My intent is never to be disrespectful or harmful to Trinitarian believers but to express and show the evidence

the truth is, the Trinitarian Translations always translate the passages of the Bible to always say that Jesus is
ON the right hand of God;

but never, ever once is the Greek word - " ON " ἐπί - epi - used to describe Jesus
as "
ON " the right of God, in the manuscripts

for example Mat 26:50 ......... they laid hands " ON " ἐπί - epi - Jesus, and took him.

the Greek word " ON " is - - ἐπί - epi -

But - the definition of the Greek word { εν } - means - IN / in
this Greek word " εν - IN " is used a total of 2,720 total times in the New Testament.
that's - two thousand, two hundred, and twenty - total times.

the Greek manuscripts declare that Yahashua is - IN / εν = EN
IN / εν = EN, - in the right of power
IN / εν = EN, - the right of the throne
IN / εν = EN, - the right of the Father
IN / εν = EN, - the right of God

Heb 12:2 Christ is set - ἐν - en - - in the right of the throne of God.
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down - ἐν - en - - in the right of God;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is - ἐν - en - - in the right of God;
Rom 8:34 Christ in - ἐν - en - - in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in - ἐν - en - - in his own right - ἐν - en - - in in the heavenly place.
Heb 8:1 Christ is set - ἐν - en - - in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 1:3 sat down - ἐν - en - - in the right of the Majesty - ἐν - en - - in the high.

this Greek word " εν " IN - is used a total of 2,720 total times in the manuscripts - and 47 total times in the translation the Trinitarian translators change this word to replace and change this word - into the word {( ON )} -

to replace the word " IN " with the word " ON " is something that is possible to do but very rarely because the true meaning and definition of the Greek word " - ἐν - En - mean literally in Greek - IN

you can replace the Greek word " IN " with the word " ON " - - for example the translation says

Mar 14:2 But they said, Not { ON } the feast day,

however, the Greek word here in " Mar 14:2 " is the Greek word " - ἐν - En - meaning literally in Greek - IN
and should more properly translate as - IN, - as the manuscripts say exactly

:2 But they said, Not { IN } the feast day, - not ON the feast day, the manuscripts say " IN the day of the feast "

because that the the matter was dealing with death and capture of Jesus wherein the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death.

PRIESTS AND SCRIBES LITERALLY SAID :2 But they said, Not { IN } the feast day,
they did not say UPON or ON the feast day - - they stated - - :2 Not { IN } the feast day,

you can replace the Greek word " IN " with the word " ON " - however, this is not something that is done in very many examples because these two words have a completely different meaning. The Greek word " IN " means literally " INSIDE " inside of an idea or an object or location and this is where Jesus originates , it is - IN - God,
INSIDE God's Throne and Power and Spirit where Jesus originates

and the Greek manuscripts literally use the Greek word OUT FROM / EXITING " ἐξ - EX " when describing Yahashua exiting / departing out from and out God - the Greek word literally means " ἐξ - EX " =

OUT OF / FROM

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of God.

Yahashua is both IN and OUT OF the right of God - He originates and dwells inside the spirit of God

Mat 26:64 Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mar 14:62 ye shall see the Son of man sitting " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mar 12:36 The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right untill I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Mat 22:44 Sit thou " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right until I make thine enemies thy footstool
Mat 22:44 Sit thou " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right until I make thine enemies thy footstool
Luk 22:69 the Son of man sitting " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of the power of God.
Act 2:34 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right
Mar 16:19 and sat " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of God.
Luk 20:42 Sit thou " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right
Act 2:25 for he is " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right

SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR JESUS TO BE IN AND OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD ?

WHEN HE APPEARS IN BODILY FORM - HE IS ALWAYS DESCRIBED AS LITERALLY DEPARTING DWELLING OUT OUTSIDE OF THE RIGHT OF GOD - externally - exterior - manifesting externally - the physical visible form of the invisible spirit

OUTSIDE OF GOD - appearing to man

WHEN HE IS IN THE THRONE - HE HAS ENTERED - DWELLING IN THE RIGHT OF GOD - UNSEEN INVISIBLE RETURN BACK IN THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY WHERE HE ORIGINATES AS AN ATRIBUTE OF GODS SPIRIT

AND HE IS FOREVER
IN THE RIGHT OF GOD - BUT CAN DEPART OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD - TO DWELL OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD.... IN BODILY FORM - VISIBLE

and can exist both at the same time - in and out of the right of God

NEVER - NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE TIME - do we find Yahashua sitting ON or AT the right HAND
of God. - NEVER EVER IN THE MANUSCRIPTS

i promise you this is truth

Heb 12:2 Christ is set - ἐν - en - - in the right of the throne of God.
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down - ἐν - en - - in the right of God;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is - ἐν - en - - in the right of God;
Rom 8:34 Christ in - ἐν - en - - in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in - ἐν - en - - in his own right - ἐν - en - - in in the heavenly place.
Heb 8:1 Christ is set - ἐν - en - - in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 1:3 Christ is sat down - ἐν - en - in the right of the Majesty - ἐν - en - - in the high.

the Greek manuscripts always express Yahashua as both

- ἐν - en - - IN

and

" ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " God

the evidence is there in the manuscripts exact and precise - NOT EVEN ONCE - NOT ONE SINGLE TIME - do we find Yahashua EVER, ever sitting " ON " the right HAND of God - truly, not in one single verse within the manuscript of Greek - this concept simply does not exist.

the Greek word " ON " is - ἐπί - epi -

THE REALITY IS WHAT WILL WE DO WITH THE DRUG ADDICTED USA FEDERAL AGENT

their deputy agents have already attacked your family

we know Betsy Ross did not infect George Washington with his venereal disease

but we know the traitor filth George Washington died of his sexually American Disease of syphilis and partying with the French and the British

as honest patriotists and mothers of truth and love

we do not lay blame nor fault upon George Washington - we know he was outnumbered and as many victims of the great revolutionary war - he did his best to support the force that was Europe - controlling upon the USA.

Meaning that Jesus
is -

what we see here -

the

The K

and

vs
the Catholic

Meaning that Jesus
is -

-

meaning beneath his feet
You have to love these attempts at "GOTCHA" challenges when someone attempts to refute the Holy Spirit of God that inspired the Holy Scriptures. There is an assumption there is only one passage of scripture that deals with the truth that Jesus is sitting at the right of the Father in heaven (Hebrews 10:12)............but, (Acts 2explains in detail that Jesus is fulfilling the prophecy of Joel in having Jesus ascend to heaven on king David's throne to set in rule of spiritual Jerusalem..aka, the kingdom of God, the church given to Jesus by the Father (Matthew 16, 28:18-20), as both Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36), as prophesied in the old testament, i.e, The Law and the Prophets.

Simplicity as in Occam's Razor should be used to prohibit the warrantless pursuit of chasing rabbits down a hole that has many exists and is futile in the end, it begins with a logical fallacy and simply circles around logic and reason without success. Jesus Christ stated it best, eventually you become the blind attempting to lead the blind, "Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat and swallow a camel." -- Matthew 23:24

The scriptures are recorded by inspiration of God...i.e, the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit of God, literally meaning, the breath of God. (2 Tim. 3:16-17). There is no private interpretation of the Holy Scriptures (2 Peter 1:20).......the scriptures self interpret regardless of translation as the context and subject matter remain intact in any verbatim translation (even if there is a single mistranslated word, the proper word becomes obvious by its surrounding content and context........its truth that God reveals not the method of delivery. Why so simple? God is not the author of confusion (1 Cor. 14:33).....that would be Satan, the god of this world's department and forte. (2 Cor. 4:4)

1. Both the O.T. and N.T. agree that God is ONE. (Deut. 6:4, Eph. 4:4-6). 2. The fact that God is one is established in the Holy Scriptures. Example: Malachi 2:10 explains, "Have we not one Father? Has not one God created us?"

3. These truthful statements make some claim that God does not consist as 3 entities with one common purpose. They claim there is no evidence in the scriptures to suggest that God has more than 1 personality.

4. This is not a truthful conclusion based upon the Holy Scriptures, regardless of how anyone attempts to cherry pick certain words and phrases away from the content and context of the whole chapter and verse..........they strain on a gnat and then swallow a camel.

5. Where is the evidence that the Messiah was predicted to come to earth and be called a Son of God and be called God at the same time? The first bit of evidence that reveals the Godhead as more than one entity is found in (Genesis 1:26-27), "Then God said, LET "US" MAKE MAN IN "OUR" IMAGE........" This one verse cannot be used alone to prove the "Multiplicity" of God......but it does exist, and it is not based upon the Royal Use of us or our........ Most importantly, the N.T agrees with Genesis 1. (John 1) states that Jesus existed as God before He came to earth to dwell among humanity, Jesus was with God and was God. (John 1:14) This suggests "Multiplicity of Personalities".

6. Thus, the concept of oneness can mean either 1 of 2 things. (A.) Either there is no plurality with God, or.......(B.) there is some plurality with the God of creation, as both testaments agree........we are created by One God, which can or cannot exist as separate but equal entities that are distinct but share a common goal such as A family is considered ONE FAMILY with different members but with a shared singular goal....or God does indeed consist of 3 family members, the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.

7. There is evidence that God exists as 3 distinct members, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit with a common oneness of total agreement in purpose and goal. Jesus/Messiah is referred to as The Son, Father and God at the same time in (Isaiah 9:6), speaking of the Messiah, the scripture declares that the coming Child/Messiah would be called "MIGHTY GOD". In (John 4:25), Jesus is speaking to a woman at the well......who states, "I know the Messiah is coming...." and in the next verse (vs 26), Jesus claims to be the Messiah, "I am He who speaks to you........" Again both testaments agree.........the Messiah will come in the form of a Son, and shall be God incarnate, spoken of directly as the equal to the Father. (Isaiah 9:6, John 1:14, Phil. 2:6)

8. Jesus the Son is worthy of worship. It is written in the O.T. that only God is to be worshiped as referenced by Jesus (Matt. 4:1). On numerous occasions, the scripture show that Jesus is being worshiped as God (Matthew 14:33)

9. O.T. the Messiah will be worshiped as God by Jew and gentile with the majority of Israel rejecting the Messiah
(Isa. 49:7, 53:1-3, Zech. 11:4-14)

10th and last point. Jesus the Son is equated with God (Jehovah). In the O.T scripture, the angels who stood around the throne and worshiped God. In Isaiah 6:3, its clear that Isaiah is having a vision from God with the same term for God/Jehovah used in verse 5. Forward to the N.T we find the Apostle John (John 12:38) in his gospel account referencing Isaiah 6:9-10 when he charges the Jews, "Jesus..........has done so many sings before them, and they did not believe........"

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and swims like a duck...............its neither a gnat nor a camel.

Last edited:

The Truth is . . . . . . .

ERRORS AND ALTERATIONS in the Trinitarian Translations are created because the Trinitarians are literally mistranslating and altering changing the original message.

when we change the original message of the manuscript this opens the door for - CONTRADICTIONS

one of the many, many, many mistranslations is found in -Heb 10:12 - - which has created a massive ERROR in the Translation,

K.J.V

So this is NOT Jesus forever sitting on the right hand of God

In the Trinity TRANSLATION - Jesus was not ON the right hand of God before Jesus is being commanded to be re- positioned, re - located, moved from one position of status and rank of authority progressing and changing his seating order

The Trinitarian Translation presents Jesus as being re - positioned, re - located and moving, changing the placement and status of his position from one existing position to be re located and placed and moved to another position and higher status - Jesus - was not sitting ON the right hand of God before God located him there ! !

Why are we to believe the Trinitarian teaching that God did not really mean when he said that he would be -
ON the right hand of God - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool

Heb 10:12 sat down on the right hand of God;

REMEMBER

The Trinitarian Jesus is - EXPECTING THAT UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL - he will be seated ON the right hand of God, - UNTIL THIS TIME - HE WILL SIT ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER

WHY DO TRINITARIANS NOT EXPECT THE SAME EXPECTATION THAT JESUS EXPECTS.

Remember - Yahoshua says three things here about his identity.

John 8:42
i COME OUT FROM THE GOD -
i COME NOT ALSO FROM - MYSELF -
i COME NEITHER MYSELF I - SENT -

εγω I AM - γαρ FOR - εκ OUT / FROM - του THE - θεου GOD - εξηλθον CAME OUT -

και AND - ηκω COME - ουδε NOT - γαρ FOR - απ FROM - εμαυτου MYSELF - εληλυθα I COME -

αλλ NEITHER - εκεινος MYSELF - με I - απεστειλεν SENT.

I AM FOR OUT / FROM THE GOD CAME OUT -
AND
COME NOT FOR FROM MYSELF I COME -
NEITHER
MYSELF I SENT.

Meaning - Yahoshua was not a mere “ departing exiting FORM “ nor MORPH of his OWN pre - existence. - -
Nor even a departed FORM or MORPH of his own self " himself. " as a separate pre-existing 2 nd person.

How is Jesus - Co - Eternal Son - Co - Equal Son - Co - Omnipresent Son

furthermore much more importantly is the fact that ..........
the exact Phrase “ Holy Spirit “ exists 96 total times in the Trinitarian Translation - “ kjv

Yet,- - it only exists - -- 12 - -- total times in the Manuscripts, lets look at these manuscripts .

Here is a Trinitarian MISTRANSLATION, - -

- -
Eph 1:13 sealed with that “ Holy Spirit “ of promise,

Here is - Original manuscript
Eph 1:13

:13
εσφραγισθητε SEALED - - - τω WITH - - - πνευματι THE SPIRIT - - - της BY THE - επαγγελιας PROMISE - - - τω THAT IS - - - αγιω HOLY

meaning, the manuscripts say - = SEALED WITH THE SPIRIT BY A PROMISE THAT IS HOLY

Again the Trinitarians insert the Holy Spirit into the Translation

Here is - Trinitarian mistranslation - - -

-
1Th 4:8 God, who hath also given unto us his “ Holy Spirit “

Here is - Original manuscripts

:8 θεον GOD - τον WHOM - και ALSO - δοντα HAS GIVEN - το THE - πνευμα SPIRIT - αυτου HIMSELF,, - το OF THE - αγιον HOLY - εις UNTO - ημας US

meaning
the manuscripts say - = GOD - WHOM - ALSO - HAS GIVEN - THE - SPIRIT - HIMSELF,, - OF THE - HOLY - UNTO US

In - Mat 12:31, the Catholic Translators did not add or insert the word Holy “ - to pretend it says Holy Spirit

--
Holy - - does not even exist in Mat 12:31 -

the wor
d Holy was added or inserted by the Protestants in the K.J.V - in Mat 12:31

Mat 12:31 Blaspheme against theSpirit not Holy Spirit

96 total times the Trinitarians have - The “ HOLY – SPIRIT “ in their Translation. Yet, in the Greek Manuscripts - the exact phraseHOLY SPIRIT / Ghost “ this exact phrase only appears 12 total times in the entire Manuscripts.

Here are the 12 total times where the Manuscripts say - “ αγιω
The Holy - πνευματι Spirit
αγιω πνευματι
Mat 28:19 baptizing them in the name of ……..the Holy Spirit
Luk 12:10 him that blasphemeth against the Holy Spirit
Luk 12:12 For the Holy Spirit shall teach you
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you:
Act 2:33 the promise of the Holy Spirit
Act 2:38 Repent, and be baptized ………… ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit
Act 9:31 in the comfort of the Holy Spirit
Act 10:45 on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Spirit
Act 15:28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit
Act 16:6 they were forbidden of the Holy Spirit to preach the word in Asia
1Co 6:19 your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit
2Co 13:14 the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.

The rest of the
New and Old Testament do not sayHoly Spirit

These 48 passages saySPIRIT - HOLY in Greek = πνευματι Spirit - αγιω Holy

πνευματι αγιω
Mat 1:18 Mary - found with child of the “ Spirit - Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Mat 1:20 Mary - conceived in her is of the “ Spirit - Holy “ - - not – the Holy Spirit
Mat 3:11 baptize you with the Spirit - Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Mar 1:8 he shall baptize you with the “ Spirit - Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:15 shall be filled with the “ Spirit - Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:35 the “ Spirit Holy “ shall come upon thee -“ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:41 Elisabeth was filled with the Spirit - Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:67 Zacharias was filled with the “ Spirit Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit

Also, the same - Luk 2:25, Luk 2:26, Luk 3:16, Luk 4:1 Luk 11:13, Joh 1:33, Joh 7:39, Joh 20:22, Act 1:2, Act 1:5, Act 4:8, Act 4:31, Act 7:55, Act 8:15, Act 8:17, Act 8:19, Act 9:17, Act 10:38, Act 11:16, Act 13:4, Act 13:9, Act 13:52, Act 19:2, Rom 5:5, Rom 9:1, Rom 14:17, Rom 15:13 Rom 15:16, 1Co2:13, 1Co 12:3, 2Co 6:6, 1Th 1:5, 1Th 1:6, 2Ti 1:14, Tit 3:5, Heb 2:4, Heb 6:4, 1Pe 1:12, 2Pe 1:21, Jud 1:20.
not “ - - the Holy Spirit

These following30 “ passages say SPIRIT OF THE HOLY

πνευμα SPIRIT - το OF THE - αγιον HOLY “ - not - “ Holy Spirit “

Mar 12:36 For David himself said by the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Mar 13:11 for it is not ye that speak, but the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Mat 12:32 speak against the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Mar 3:29 blaspheme against the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit

Also the same, in - Mar 3:29, Luk 3:22, Joh 14:26, Act 1:16, Act 2:4, Act 5:3, Act 5:32, Act 6:3, Act 6:5, Act 7:51, Act 8:18, Act 10:44, Act 10:47, Act 11:15, Act 11:24, Act 13:2, Act 15:8, Act 19:6, Act 20:23, Act 20:28, Act 21:11, Act 28:25, Eph 4:30, Heb 3:7, Heb 9:8, Heb 10:15
not - “ Holy Spirit “

The Trinitarians transpose and switch the words around, SWITCHING and MOVING - ADDING AND DELETING WORDS - also switching the word Holy before the word Spirit - to pretend to explain Holy Spirit is a third person in the Gospel.
EVEN ADDING / INSERTING THE WORD HOLY BEFORE SPIRIT - to insert the person of the " Holy Spirit "

In the Old Testament, Trinitarians pretend that the phrase HOLY SPIRIT exists 3 total times. Psa 51:11, - Isa 63:10, - Isa 63:11 -

Yet in the OLD TESTAMENT - the Holy Spirit does not exist anywhere - IN HEBREW MANUSCRIPTS

It is - ........ ורוח SPIRIT - קדשׁך OF THE HOLY " -- --

in fact - never once, is the phrase, Holy Spirit ‘ EVER EVEN ONCE mentioned in the Old testament -

- the phrase
‘ Holy Spirit is only mentioned 12 times in the New Testament Bible Manuscripts

the other
84 times it is mentioned as ‘ Spirit OF THE Holy or as The SPIRIT HOLY ‘ ... -

When “ Holy Spirit “ only exists 12 total times in the entire Bible.

And never is “
Holy Spiritmentioned even once ever, ever in the entire Old Testament manuscript.

It is - The Spirit Of The Holy,

yet trinitarians insert and add this 3 times in the Old Testament to pretend there are scriptures for the Trinitarian Faith System.

it just shows that every aspect possible the Trinitarian Translation is altered and manipulated to force the Trinitarian Faith System into the text

Last edited:

The Truth is . . . . . . .

ERRORS AND ALTERATIONS in the Trinitarian Translations are created because the Trinitarians are literally mistranslating and altering changing the original message.

when we change the original message of the manuscript this opens the door for - CONTRADICTIONS

one of the many, many, many mistranslations is found in -Heb 10:12 - - which has created a massive ERROR in the Translation,

K.J.V

So this is NOT Jesus forever sitting on the right hand of God

The Trinitarian Translation presents Jesus as being re - positioned, re - located and moving, changing the placement and status of his position from one existing position to be re located and placed and moved to another position and higher status - Jesus - was not sitting ON the right hand of God before God located him there ! !

Why are we to believe the Trinitarian teaching that God did not really mean when he said that he would be -
ON the right hand of God - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool

Heb 10:12 sat down on the right hand of God;

REMEMBER

The Trinitarian Jesus is - EXPECTING THAT UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL - he will be seated ON the right hand of God, - UNTIL THIS TIME - HE WILL SIT ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER

WHY DO TRINITARIANS NOT EXPECT THE SAME EXPECTATION THAT JESUS EXPECTS.

Remember - Yahoshua says three things here about his identity.

John 8:42
i COME OUT FROM THE GOD -
i COME NOT ALSO FROM - MYSELF -
i COME NEITHER MYSELF I - SENT -

εγω I AM - γαρ FOR - εκ OUT / FROM - του THE - θεου GOD - εξηλθον CAME OUT -

και AND - ηκω COME - ουδε NOT - γαρ FOR - απ FROM - εμαυτου MYSELF - εληλυθα I COME -

αλλ NEITHER - εκεινος MYSELF - με I - απεστειλεν SENT.

I AM FOR OUT / FROM THE GOD CAME OUT -
AND
COME NOT FOR FROM MYSELF I COME -
NEITHER
MYSELF I SENT.

Meaning - Yahoshua was not a mere “ departing exiting FORM “ nor MORPH of his OWN pre - existence. - -
Nor even a departed FORM or MORPH of his own self " himself. " as a separate pre-existing 2 nd person.

How is Jesus - Co - Eternal Son - Co - Equal Son - Co - Omnipresent Son

furthermore much more importantly is the fact that ..........
the exact Phrase “ Holy Spirit “ exists 96 total times in the Trinitarian Translation - “ kjv

Yet,- - it only exists - -- 12 - -- total times in the Manuscripts, lets look at these manuscripts .

Here is a Trinitarian MISTRANSLATION, - -

- -
Eph 1:13 sealed with that “ Holy Spirit “ of promise,

Here is - Original manuscript
Eph 1:13

:13
εσφραγισθητε SEALED - - - τω WITH - - - πνευματι THE SPIRIT - - - της BY THE - επαγγελιας PROMISE - - - τω THAT IS - - - αγιω HOLY

meaning, the manuscripts say - = SEALED WITH THE SPIRIT BY A PROMISE THAT IS HOLY

Here is - Trinitarian mistranslation - - -

-
1Th 4:8 God, who hath also given unto us his “ Holy Spirit “

Here is - Original manuscripts

:8 θεον GOD - τον WHOM - και ALSO - δοντα HAS GIVEN - το THE - πνευμα SPIRIT - αυτου HIMSELF,, - το OF THE - αγιον HOLY - εις UNTO - ημας US

meaning
the manuscripts say - = GOD - WHOM - ALSO - HAS GIVEN - THE - SPIRIT - HIMSELF,, - OF THE - HOLY - UNTO US

In - Mat 12:31, the Catholic Translators did not add or insert the word Holy “ - to pretend it says Holy Spirit

--
Holy - - does not even exist in Mat 12:31 -

the wor
d Holy was added or inserted by the Protestants in the K.J.V - in Mat 12:31

Mat 12:31 Blaspheme against theSpirit not Holy Spirit

96 total times the Trinitarians have - The “ HOLY – SPIRIT “ in their Translation. Yet, in the Greek Manuscripts - the exact phraseHOLY SPIRIT / Ghost “ this exact phrase only appears 12 total times in the entire Manuscripts.

Here are the 12 total times where the Manuscripts say - “ αγιω
The Holy - πνευματι Spirit
αγιω πνευματι
Mat 28:19 baptizing them in the name of ……..the Holy Spirit
Luk 12:10 him that blasphemeth against the Holy Spirit
Luk 12:12 For the Holy Spirit shall teach you
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you:
Act 2:33 the promise of the Holy Spirit
Act 2:38 Repent, and be baptized ………… ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit
Act 9:31 in the comfort of the Holy Spirit
Act 10:45 on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Spirit
Act 15:28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit
Act 16:6 they were forbidden of the Holy Spirit to preach the word in Asia
1Co 6:19 your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit
2Co 13:14 the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.

The rest of the
New and Old Testament do not sayHoly Spirit

These 48 passages saySPIRIT - HOLY in Greek = πνευματι Spirit - αγιω Holy

πνευματι αγιω
Mat 1:18 Mary - found with child of the “ Spirit - Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Mat 1:20 Mary - conceived in her is of the “ Spirit - Holy “ - - not – the Holy Spirit
Mat 3:11 baptize you with the Spirit - Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Mar 1:8 he shall baptize you with the “ Spirit - Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:15 shall be filled with the “ Spirit - Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:35 the “ Spirit Holy “ shall come upon thee -“ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:41 Elisabeth was filled with the Spirit - Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:67 Zacharias was filled with the “ Spirit Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit

Also, the same - Luk 2:25, Luk 2:26, Luk 3:16, Luk 4:1 Luk 11:13, Joh 1:33, Joh 7:39, Joh 20:22, Act 1:2, Act 1:5, Act 4:8, Act 4:31, Act 7:55, Act 8:15, Act 8:17, Act 8:19, Act 9:17, Act 10:38, Act 11:16, Act 13:4, Act 13:9, Act 13:52, Act 19:2, Rom 5:5, Rom 9:1, Rom 14:17, Rom 15:13 Rom 15:16, 1Co2:13, 1Co 12:3, 2Co 6:6, 1Th 1:5, 1Th 1:6, 2Ti 1:14, Tit 3:5, Heb 2:4, Heb 6:4, 1Pe 1:12, 2Pe 1:21, Jud 1:20.
not “ - - the Holy Spirit

These following30 “ passages say SPIRIT OF THE HOLY

πνευμα SPIRIT - το OF THE - αγιον HOLY “ - not - “ Holy Spirit “

Mar 12:36 For David himself said by the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Mar 13:11 for it is not ye that speak, but the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Mat 12:32 speak against the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit
Mar 3:29 blaspheme against the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - - not - the Holy Spirit

Also the same, in - Mar 3:29, Luk 3:22, Joh 14:26, Act 1:16, Act 2:4, Act 5:3, Act 5:32, Act 6:3, Act 6:5, Act 7:51, Act 8:18, Act 10:44, Act 10:47, Act 11:15, Act 11:24, Act 13:2, Act 15:8, Act 19:6, Act 20:23, Act 20:28, Act 21:11, Act 28:25, Eph 4:30, Heb 3:7, Heb 9:8, Heb 10:15
not - “ Holy Spirit “

The Trinitarians transpose and switch the words around, SWITCHING and MOVING - ADDING AND DELETING WORDS - also switching the word Holy before the word Spirit - to pretend to explain Holy Spirit is a third person in the Gospel.
EVEN ADDING / INSERTING THE WORD HOLY BEFORE SPIRIT - to insert the person of the " Holy Spirit "

In the Old Testament, Trinitarians pretend that the phrase HOLY SPIRIT exists 3 total times. Psa 51:11, - Isa 63:10, - Isa 63:11 -

Yet in the OLD TESTAMENT - the Holy Spirit does not exist anywhere - IN HEBREW MANUSCRIPTS

It is - ........ ורוח SPIRIT - קדשׁך OF THE HOLY " -- --

in fact - never once, is the phrase, Holy Spirit ‘ EVER EVEN ONCE mentioned in the Old testament -

- the phrase
‘ Holy Spirit is only mentioned 12 times in the New Testament Bible Manuscripts

the other
84 times it is mentioned as ‘ Spirit OF THE Holy or as The SPIRIT HOLY ‘ ... -

When “ Holy Spirit “ only exists 12 total times in the entire Bible.

And never is “
Holy Spiritmentioned even once ever, ever in the entire Old Testament manuscript.

It is - The Spirit Of The Holy,

yet trinitarians insert and add this 3 times in the Old Testament to pretend there are scriptures for the Trinitarian Faith System.

it just shows that every aspect possible the Trinitarian Translation is altered and manipulated to force the Trinitarian Faith System into the text
If one of your logical fallacies can be dismissed with such ease.......the rest falls like dominos stacked in a row. HERE IS THE TRUTH AS DOCUMENTED BY BOOK, CHAPTER AND VERSE..........

Question? How do you determine that the Holy Spirit is never mentioned in the Old Testament Text? :huh1: "The Spirit of God moved upon the waters....." -- Genesis 1:2 "My Spirit shall not always strive with man..." -- Genesis 6:3
"I have called Bezaleel.....and I have filled him with the Spirit of God..." -- Ex. 31:21

"And Balaam lifted up his eyes .............................. and the Spirit of God came upon him." -- Numbers 24:2

More? (Judges 3:10, Judges 6:34, 1 Sam. 10:10, 19:20...." Did king David not say, "TAKE NOT THY HOLY SPIRIT FROM ME...." -- Ps. 51:10-12

To conclude that the Holy Spirit of God is not mentioned in the Old Testament.......you have to declare that the Spirit of God is not Holly?

Compare the Spirit of God mentioned in the Old Testament with the Holy Spirit mentioned in the New Testament. Is the Spirit of God mentioned in the O.T. the same Spirit of God addressed in the N.T.? With any intellectual honesty the conclusion is.......YES. The Same Spirit of God is being addressed in the N.T. in (1 Peter 1:10) Peter is addressing the "Sanctification of believers through the Spirit of God.." Sanctification: MADE HOLY (2 Peter 1:21) Peter is declaring that the Holy Scriptures came from the prophets in the O.T. as inspired by the Holy Spirit of God...i.e., the Holy Ghost

Forum List

Back