In defense of marriage ...

Though tempting, I find it childish and hypocritical to challenge others on their use of grammar or spelling. Childish, because those who point out such mistakes generally don't have the brains to argue with a counterpoint; and, hypocritical because misspelling is common to most of us.
Correct spelling is not an indication of intelligence or reasoned thinking - some learned to spell well by rote, and others read and comprehend quickly (and don't notice the arrangment of the letters as they focus on the message).
But you will be voyeuristic into the intimate relationships of others. Does the National Enquirer have openings?

As caustic as you are, I'm surprised you are divorced (only because I can't imagine someone liking you, let along wanting to live with you).

Though tempting, I find it childish and hypocritical to challenge others on their use of grammar or spelling. Childish, because those who point out such mistakes generally don't have the brains to argue with a counterpoint; and, hypocritical because misspelling is common to most of us.
Correct spelling is not an indication of intelligence or reasoned thinking - some learned to spell well by rote, and others read and comprehend quickly (and don't notice the arrangment of the letters as they focus on the message).
But you will be voyeuristic into the intimate relationships of others. Does the National Enquirer have openings?

As caustic as you are, I'm surprised you are divorced (only because I can't imagine someone liking you, let along wanting to live with you).
Ah, but Wry has standards. He won't criticize spelling but he will post this sort of shit.

Ah, but Wry has standards. He won't criticize spelling but he will post this sort of shit.

Just the facts, Ma'me, just the facts.

"I'm surprised", meaning my inference, that you had never married was disabused by your post wherein you admitted you are divorced. My post was simply my opinion as to why I made such an inference.
It was and remains a simple statement of fact. Much as is my post wherein I noted economics is a soft science.

I blame Dominoes for advertising a Pizza combination I always loved!! Mushrooms and Pepperoni!! In a new Robusts sauce and buttery crusts!! Yummy!!

Oh I am sorry. I just thought this topic needed something much more desirable. Now let see, Rove marriage falls apart and the Gay/Lesbian agenda--is Rove a homosexual the point??

While I am on the much important topic of Pizza, what do you like on your pizza? I love mushrooms and any type of meat, bascally. Also, I can go for a Vegetarian as long as there are mushrooms. Have you tried Mushrooms and Pineapple Pizza? I do not think Fruits(except for Tomatoes, of course) and Mushrooms would go together, do you??

Nope. The thread is a parody, a satirical message pointed at the far right who call marriage between a women and a women (or a man and a man) a threat to heterosexual marriage.
My thread was an obvious parody, unlike the constant right wing rhetoric on this and other wedge issues.

Nope. The thread is a parody, a satirical message pointed at the far right who call marriage between a women and a women (or a man and a man) a threat to heterosexual marriage.
My thread was an obvious parody, unlike the constant right wing rhetoric on this and other wedge issues.

keep your day job.

Well, the right wing has alot of identity problems right now. And to be honest, Pizza does take precedence over sexuality politics in general.

Have you ever tried to make your own pizza? Amazing as it sounds, it is actually cheaper to bake your own pie than to order it. Much less if you make the dough and Tomatoe sauce yourself.

In fact, try a rustic tomatoe sauce first--it is much easier to make, you can incorporate new ingredients, and not a big burden on the wallet like the other tomatoe sauce. Make the dough--slightly bake it for 10 minutes- take out , spread the sauce and then add the toppings(I prefer to steam my veggies first. The oven can dry them out if you are not careful) then finish cooking the dough. Toppings should be prepared long before one try to make pizza, or you could eat raw hamburger/sausage instead of a properly prepared one!!

keep your day job.

I don't have a day job.

I find it kind of pathetic that certain people will use what is probably a difficult personal time for someone as a stick with which to beat that person. What sad lives some people must have to relish the breakup of someone else's marriage.

At least he can get married. Again and again and even again.

Jeff Gannon slept overnight many, many times at the White House. I wonder who signed him in? Naaaaw!

Last edited by a moderator:
While I am on the much important topic of Pizza, what do you like on your pizza? I love mushrooms and any type of meat, bascally. Also, I can go for a Vegetarian as long as there are mushrooms. Have you tried Mushrooms and Pineapple Pizza? I do not think Fruits(except for Tomatoes, of course) and Mushrooms would go together, do you??
I cannot stand peperoni. That makes it difficult to share pizza with most others. The Hawaiian style pizza with the ham and pineapple is not all that bad, really. But I don't go out of my way to order it.

I'm with you, though. Mushrooms always on a pizza.

I disagree, spelling is an indication of intelligence. The reason I pointed it out was because of the fact that he/she was calling others stupid while displaying his/her own stupidity with something as basic as spelling.

Are you ranting over "Stupit"?

That was not mispelled, it is your ignorance. Stupit is what you call people that hang out with stupid people.

In defense of marriage ... ?????????

Oh man, I thought this was going to be about "divorce". The only REAL threat to marriage. Guess not.

Has the Gay/Lesbian Agenda caused another failure of a sacred union? Only yesterday did we learn of another failed marriage, and sadly this union now desolved has been kept in the shadows by the MSM and even the AM/FM (Absurd/fringe medium, i.e. Limbaugh, Hannity, Weiner).
Karl Rove, aka Bush's Brain has suffered the indignity of a failed marriage for the second time. How sad to be exposed, now twice, as a fucking hypocrite.
Will Rove do the Sunday Talk Shows this weekend, excoriating the Gay/Lesbian commuity, the left and all Democrats for the failure of his marriage(s)?
Or will Rove sliver off into the dark and wait for time and opportunity to anew his hate filled agenda?
It's not that the behavior of Repubicans is more egregious then that of Democrats, it's simply a matter of fact that Republicans are self righteous hypocrites which makes them so contemptable.

Just so I'm clear on this, you are condemning Rove because he is condemning someone else. You are both condemning the condemned because they think differently than you think.

In both cases it will not profit you to engage in this and in both cases you are hoping for the misery of others. In both cases, the inability to have a happy marriage is the goal you desire for the target of your ill will.

Is that about it?

You may have found your soul mate.

Forum List

Back