In defense of marriage ...

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Has the Gay/Lesbian Agenda caused another failure of a sacred union? Only yesterday did we learn of another failed marriage, and sadly this union now desolved has been kept in the shadows by the MSM and even the AM/FM (Absurd/fringe medium, i.e. Limbaugh, Hannity, Weiner).
Karl Rove, aka Bush's Brain has suffered the indignity of a failed marriage for the second time. How sad to be exposed, now twice, as a fucking hypocrite.
Will Rove do the Sunday Talk Shows this weekend, excoriating the Gay/Lesbian commuity, the left and all Democrats for the failure of his marriage(s)?
Or will Rove sliver off into the dark and wait for time and opportunity to anew his hate filled agenda?
It's not that the behavior of Repubicans is more egregious then that of Democrats, it's simply a matter of fact that Republicans are self righteous hypocrites which makes them so contemptable.

Has the Gay/Lesbian Agenda caused another failure of a sacred union? Only yesterday did we learn of another failed marriage, and sadly this union now desolved has been kept in the shadows by the MSM and even the AM/FM (Absurd/fringe medium, i.e. Limbaugh, Hannity, Weiner).
Karl Rove, aka Bush's Brain has suffered the indignity of a failed marriage for the second time. How sad to be exposed, now twice, as a fucking hypocrite.
Will Rove do the Sunday Talk Shows this weekend, excoriating the Gay/Lesbian commuity, the left and all Democrats for the failure of his marriage(s)?
Or will Rove sliver off into the dark and wait for time and opportunity to anew his hate filled agenda?
It's not that the behavior of Repubicans is more egregious then that of Democrats, it's simply a matter of fact that Republicans are self righteous hypocrites which makes them so contemptable.

Need a hankie?

• Banned

Need a hankie?

No thanks; but I do appreciate your bumping of this thread.

My marriage failed. If others give a shit about that, I would be surprised. Scratch that. If others gave a shit about that I would think they are batshit crazy.

Fact is the vast majority of marriages failz. Some even suffer in a failed marriage with no divorce.

That Poor ex wife of Rove. Who would want any woman that would marry Rove?

I find it kind of pathetic that certain people will use what is probably a difficult personal time for someone as a stick with which to beat that person. What sad lives some people must have to relish the breakup of someone else's marriage.

I find it kind of pathetic that certain people will use what is probably a difficult personal time for someone as a stick with which to beat that person. What sad lives some people must have to relish the breakup of someone else's marriage.

Rove deserves sympathy? Cry him some alligator tears then.

Last edited:

Rove deserves sympathy? Cry him soem alligator tears then.

It's not for me to judge him or anyone else. But your comment about alligator tears says much about you as a person.

It's not for me to judge him or anyone else. But your comment about alligator tears says much about you as a person.

Please do elaborate.

And I feel it is my duty to judge all those around me. I do not like to keep company with those I feel are wrong or stupit. Works so far, I have never been in jail or the like becuase of my choice of company.

As to the judging the bible refers to? Well since I do not believe in heaven nor hell I cannot judge in that manner.

Last edited:

Rove deserves sympathy? Cry him some alligator tears then.

My oh my, CG is now a bleeding heart liberal. It's a (sob) difficult personal time for Rove (boo hoo).

what a full and vibrant life you must lead.

Please do elaborate.

And I feel it is my duty to judge all those around me. I do not like to keep company with those I feel are wrong or stupit. Works so far, I have never been in jail or the like becuase of my choice of company.

As to the judging the bible refers to? Well since I do not believe in heaven nor hell I cannot judge in that manner.

hahahahahahah you must not like your own company then. "stupit"? really?!?!? becuase!?!?!? Perhaps you should be more careful when calling people stupid. Stupid!

Please do elaborate.

hahahahahahah you must not like your own company then. "stupit"? really?!?!? becuase!?!?!? Perhaps you should be more careful when calling people stupid. Stupid!

How judgemental of you ;)

When my first marriage failed, the national news didn't pick up the story. I had to tell everybody that really gave a shit the news myself. I don't know who was the happiest. Me or my ex-mother-in-law! Maybe if there had of been a gay twist to the story the national news might have carried the story on all of the Sunday morning talking head shows. Pretty queer thought, huh?

Please do elaborate.

How judgemental of you ;)

Not judging, merely stating the obvious. You did say "I do not like to keep company with those I feel are wrong or stupit.", which shows your own stupidity.

Though tempting, I find it childish and hypocritical to challenge others on their use of grammar or spelling. Childish, because those who point out such mistakes generally don't have the brains to argue with a counterpoint; and, hypocritical because misspelling is common to most of us.
Correct spelling is not an indication of intelligence or reasoned thinking - some learned to spell well by rote, and others read and comprehend quickly (and don't notice the arrangment of the letters as they focus on the message).

Though tempting, I find it childish and hypocritical to challenge others on their use of grammar or spelling. Childish, because those who point out such mistakes generally don't have the brains to argue with a counterpoint; and, hypocritical because misspelling is common to most of us.
Correct spelling is not an indication of intelligence or reasoned thinking - some learned to spell well by rote, and others read and comprehend quickly (and don't notice the arrangment of the letters as they focus on the message).
But you will be voyeuristic into the intimate relationships of others. Does the National Enquirer have openings?

Forum List

Back