In Case you were Wondering~

Where our Admins are.

Gunny is moving and doesn't have internet access right now.

CW is spending time with his wife and child and family and friends after being in the Sandbox for so long.

See, there IS a life out there beyond this Message Board Folks!

Try it, you'll like it! :)

so you are encouraging people to leave this board.....o my...will you be banned for that?

I've already banned myself and made a new sock puppet.

My new name is Godspeaker.

Where our Admins are.

Gunny is moving and doesn't have internet access right now.

CW is spending time with his wife and child and family and friends after being in the Sandbox for so long.

See, there IS a life out there beyond this Message Board Folks!

Try it, you'll like it! :)

Gunny's rarely around anyway unless he's having his semi-annual meltdown.

Actually... I was wondering what happened to Dis, a.k.a., Shattered... :eusa_eh:

I thought Gunny drug her back and gave her ultimate power to clean up the board. Next thing we know she's demoted, and gone again.

I remember her making a thread about going on vacation to Oregon.

who misses ebonics?

I don't mind people who write as if the only dictionary they ever used is the Urban Dictionary, but I hate it when they write in abbreviations as if they're text messaging and then expect everyone else to automatically know what the fuck they mean. Not all of us were born with a cell phone in one hand and a mouse in the other.

I guess links showing you're right don't count...

drug
2    /drʌg/ Show Spelled[druhg] Show IPA
–verb Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S. Nonstandard .
a simple past tense and past participle of drag.

Drug | Define Drug at Dictionary.com

Not being able to understand the simple fact that either dragged or drug can be used in a sentence and they both are proper past tense for drag... just plain stupid.

I guess links showing you're right don't count...

drug
2    /drʌg/ Show Spelled[druhg] Show IPA
–verb Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S. Nonstandard .
a simple past tense and past participle of drag.

Drug | Define Drug at Dictionary.com

Not being able to understand the simple fact that either dragged or drug can be used in a sentence and they both are proper past tense for drag... just plain stupid.

It's considered nonstandard, not proper...

Doesn't mean you're incorrect to use it, it's just a technicality that the word is actually considered nonstandard dialect.

Forum List

Back