In Case you were Wondering~

Braht.

Bobby actually braht his books with him today.

You frum CHI-cago?

Is it that obvious?

Yes, 42 years worth.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to sit in my frunch-room. And look out my windah.

I've been in Chicago for all my years, a few more than you! According to my students and folks from other parts of the country when vacationing, they can tell from my accent that I'm from ChiCawgo and 'somewhere else.' LOL! Seems my grandmother's Boston accent punctuated my mother's pronunciations, now mine, and my daughter's. :lol:

You frum CHI-cago?

Is it that obvious?

Yes, 42 years worth.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to sit in my frunch-room. And look out my windah.

I've been in Chicago for all my years, a few more than you! According to my students and folks from other parts of the country when vacationing, they can tell from my accent that I'm from ChiCawgo and 'somewhere else.' LOL! Seems my grandmother's Boston accent punctuated my mother's pronunciations, now mine, and my daughter's. :lol:

I do a lot of business with people in Chicago. They're great because they'll tell you exactly what's on their minds.

Is it that obvious?

Yes, 42 years worth.

I do a lot of business with people in Chicago. They're great because they'll tell you exactly what's on their minds.

Indeed. Big city with a midwestern plainess.

Forum List

Back