In Case you were Wondering~

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Where our Admins are.

Gunny is moving and doesn't have internet access right now.

CW is spending time with his wife and child and family and friends after being in the Sandbox for so long.

See, there IS a life out there beyond this Message Board Folks!

Try it, you'll like it! :)

Where our Admins are.

CW is spending time with his wife and child and family and friends after being in the Sandbox for so long.

Doesn't have internet! Where's he moving to, Antarctica?

Where our Admins are.

I tried it for about 4 months.. I liked it, but I was ready to be back ;].

Where our Admins are.

so you are encouraging people to leave this board.....o my...will you be banned for that?

Where our Admins are.

Do you get to play with all the buttons while they are gone ?

Where our Admins are.

I wasn't wondering. However, now that you mention it, I'll let this cat explain my feelings on the matter:

funny-pictures-care-o-meter-cat-759167.jpg

Actually... I was wondering what happened to Dis, a.k.a., Shattered... :eusa_eh:

I thought Gunny drug her back and gave her ultimate power to clean up the board. Next thing we know she's demoted, and gone again.

Actually... I was wondering what happened to Dis, a.k.a., Shattered... :eusa_eh:

I thought Gunny drug her back and gave her ultimate power to clean up the board. Next thing we know she's demoted, and gone again.

Are you questioning Gunny's motives and actions as an administrator??? :evil::evil::evil:

Uh...me too.

Are you questioning Gunny's motives and actions as an administrator??? :evil::evil::evil:

Uh...me too.
Nope. Just responding to the OP.

dragged...not drug

hanged..not hung
Past tense... drug.

drug
2    /drʌg/ Show Spelled[druhg] Show IPA
–verb Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S. Nonstandard .
a simple past tense and past participle of drag.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/drug

Last edited:
The past tense of drag is dragged; the past tense of drug is drugged. They are both regular verbs that require the regular –ed ending to make them past tense.

Some examples:

DRAG
I drag a doll around the floor becomes I dragged a doll around floor.

DRUG
I drug the girl with morphine becomes I drugged the girl with morphine.

What’s the motto of this story? The word drug deals with drugs only (pharmacology, illegal drugs, etc.). If drug appears in your writing and you’re not writing about drugs, chances are you need drag.

Beta Tips: Dragged or Drug: What's the Past Tense of Drag?

Forum List

Back