In Case you were Wondering~

I guess links showing you're right don't count...

drug
2    /drʌg/ Show Spelled[druhg] Show IPA
–verb Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S. Nonstandard .
a simple past tense and past participle of drag.

Drug | Define Drug at Dictionary.com

Not being able to understand the simple fact that either dragged or drug can be used in a sentence and they both are proper past tense for drag... just plain stupid.

It's considered nonstandard, not proper...

Doesn't mean you're incorrect to use it, it's just a technicality that the word is actually considered nonstandard dialect.

I don't see where it says "not proper." I see where it says, "a simple past tense and past participle of drag." That doesn't need any more explanation than that. It was fine to use it the way I did, end of story.

Where our Admins are.

Gunny is moving and doesn't have internet access right now.

CW is spending time with his wife and child and family and friends after being in the Sandbox for so long.

See, there IS a life out there beyond this Message Board Folks!

Try it, you'll like it! :)

How selfish of CW. I mean, who is more important? And spending time fighting for our country is just not a good enough excuse. And little boys don't need to spend time with their father, they need video games. :D

I really do hope both are well.

i never know what is going on...so i take it this has something to do with the other board? did cg out him for being there? i hate implications since i can never figure them out....surely dc and cg werent cybering? inquiring minds want to know

water-cooler.jpg

wotherspoon_gossip.gif

Forum List

Back