In case you need a reminder how stupid Trump is, read his quote on Puerto Rico

"It's very tough, because it's an island," Trump said during a meeting with members of the House. "In Texas, we can ship the trucks right out there. And you know, we've gotten A-pluses on Texas and on Florida, and we will also on Puerto Rico. But the difference is, this is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. And it's a big ocean; it's a very big ocean. And we're doing a really good job."

I can't believe you people voted in this moron. How can you deny that he doesn't sound like a 3rd grader? I guess because he's on your level.

The 'very big ocean' between here and Puerto Rico is not a perfect excuse for a lack of aid

You expected people to vote for The Hag & CO.?

"It's very tough, because it's an island," Trump said during a meeting with members of the House. "In Texas, we can ship the trucks right out there. And you know, we've gotten A-pluses on Texas and on Florida, and we will also on Puerto Rico. But the difference is, this is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. And it's a big ocean; it's a very big ocean. And we're doing a really good job."

I can't believe you people voted in this moron. How can you deny that he doesn't sound like a 3rd grader? I guess because he's on your level.

The 'very big ocean' between here and Puerto Rico is not a perfect excuse for a lack of aid

Let me guess, you voted for this guy....am I right?

Trump is stupid compared to whom?

Given that you people voted for a President who said he visited 57 states, how can you pass judgemen? 57 states???

But the difference is, this is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. And it's a big ocean; it's a very big ocean. And we're doing a really good job."

When I heard this, I thought it was a joke.

Given that you people voted for a President who said he visited 57 states, how can you pass judgemen? 57 states???

you compare one mistake to a guy who has a litany of dumb arse comments and tweets? That's all you have?
These saps believe trump saying he won't gain with the tax bill Truly the dumbest ever

No, I expected you to not nominate a complete moron in the first place.

Then again, I bet your IQ is not over 120. :)

You're right. It's not 'over' 120. It's 'well over' 120...

Proof-? I apologize, I'm from the land of proof or STFU. :dunno:

What is your IQ? And prove it.

Right now it's 125 cuz I don't care.

URF4ayfg.png

Let's see you do better right now :p

Last edited:

Right now it's 116 cuz I don't care.

gEyl2R2.png

Too bad for you online IQ tests aren't at all accurate.

gEyl2R2.png

Too bad for you onlije IQ tests aren't at all accurate.

Put y'alls up, baby. If you can figure out how. ;)

IQTest.com

The typo is forgiven, o ye w/o critical thinking skills yet has in avatar. :cuckoo:

You may need this link as well:

LMGTFY

Lol, wait until you see who you get after Trumps second term.

gEyl2R2.png

Too bad for you onlije IQ tests aren't at all accurate.

Put y'alls up, baby. If you can figure out how. ;)

IQTest.com

The typo is forgiven, o ye w/o critical thinking skills yet has in avatar. :cuckoo:

You may need this link as well:

LMGTFY
I took that quiz in college. I got 123. I still don't think it's accurate.

you compare one mistake to a guy who has a litany of dumb arse comments and tweets? That's all you have?

How many corpsemen are protecting you now?

Q: How many corpsmen are protecting you now?

A: All of them. That's their job. The corps is serious business.

They are great dudes. I had a bad experience once, but that doesn't reflect on the corps. Hell, I was prepped for it by my friend's dad 3 years prior. Some people are douchenozzles, yannow?

Too bad they don't get trained as well as Rangers.

Last edited:

How many corpsemen are protecting you now?
Those mistakes are BS compared to Obama is not a citizen and his latest big lie that he won't gain from the recent tax deal proposal

And The Hag could not beat him.

Speaks volumes.

Do you miss The Hag. Did she give you the woods?

And The Hag could not beat him.

Speaks volumes.

Do you miss The Hag. Did she give you the woods?
I don't give a fuck about Hillary. You want to make this about her because it serves as a distraction from how much of a moron Trump is.

Forum List

Back