In case you need a reminder how stupid Trump is, read his quote on Puerto Rico

"It's very tough, because it's an island," Trump said during a meeting with members of the House. "In Texas, we can ship the trucks right out there. And you know, we've gotten A-pluses on Texas and on Florida, and we will also on Puerto Rico. But the difference is, this is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. And it's a big ocean; it's a very big ocean. And we're doing a really good job."

I can't believe you people voted in this moron. How can you deny that he doesn't sound like a 3rd grader? I guess because he's on your level.

The 'very big ocean' between here and Puerto Rico is not a perfect excuse for a lack of aid

You expected people to vote for The Hag & CO.?
No, I expected you to not nominate a complete moron in the first place.

And The Hag could not beat him.

Speaks volumes.

Do you miss The Hag. Did she give you the woods?
I don't give a fuck about Hillary. You want to make this about her because it serves as a distraction from how much of a moron Trump is.

Just splaining to you cupcake as to why we got Trump.

No viable alternate candidate?

"It's very tough, because it's an island," Trump said during a meeting with members of the House. "In Texas, we can ship the trucks right out there. And you know, we've gotten A-pluses on Texas and on Florida, and we will also on Puerto Rico. But the difference is, this is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. And it's a big ocean; it's a very big ocean. And we're doing a really good job."

I can't believe you people voted in this moron. How can you deny that he doesn't sound like a 3rd grader? I guess because he's on your level.

The 'very big ocean' between here and Puerto Rico is not a perfect excuse for a lack of aid

Speaks volumes.

When you get your head out of trumps butt I'll tell you

Speaks volumes.

I don't give a fuck about Hillary. You want to make this about her because it serves as a distraction from how much of a moron Trump is.

Yep, Bernie would have crushed Trump. Of course, Hillary still won the popular vote which by itself speaks volumes about how hated Trump is. The hag got 3 million more votes. Oooo burn!

Speaks volumes.

When you get your head out of trumps butt I'll tell you

I don't dig Trump.

Hated The Hag.

Speaks volumes.

Yep, Bernie would have crushed Trump. Of course, Hillary still won the popular vote which by itself speaks volumes about how hated Trump is. The hag got 3 million more votes. Oooo burn!

And that got The Hag exactly what?

Speaks volumes.

So for republicans when the choice was between bad and worse they chose worse? Good job

Speaks volumes.

So for republicans when the choice was between bad and worse they chose worse? Good job

Anybody but The Hag.

Mission accomplished.

Speaks volumes.

I don't give a fuck about Hillary. I don't like her. I still know that ANY of the candidates from the 2016 race were miles better than Trump.

Speaks volumes.

I don't give a fuck about Hillary. I don't like her. I still know that ANY of the candidates from the 2016 race were miles better than Trump.

The Hag handed Trump the election cuzzy.

No, the electoral college did. The will of the people was for Hillary.

My daughter's father-in-law emigrated from Cuba and has many friends in PR.
PRs understand that being an almost destroyed Island has made providing help an almost impossible task.
Yet Liberals, being the hateful emotional and mental retards they are, blame all things wrong with PR on Trump.

PRs understand that being an almost destroyed Island has made providing help an almost impossible task.
Yet Liberals, being the hateful emotional and mental retards they are, blame all things wrong with PR on Trump.
From people like you you believe we blame trump for the hurricane. No need to .. The lying pos is to blame for lots more

How do we always do it?

How do we always do it?
Sure, but the majority of elections we've held had the electoral college winner also the winner of the popular vote. Basically, Trumpster won because of a fluke. It's hardly impressive, but you're stupid enough to pretend that it is.

5133-1506791418-e2db77a7ad1f4ea40bff82444a4ccf45.png

That's how big Puerto Rico is.

Just saw GOP Rep Jenniffer Gonzlez on Fox say Trump is doing a "terrific" job. That a million meals were provided.

Gee, a million meals for 3.5 million people over 10 days. That's a great job. She represents Puerto Rico. Think she'll be re-elected?

How do we always do it?
Sure, but the majority of elections we've held had the electoral college winner also the winner of the popular vote. Basically, Trumpster won because of a fluke. It's hardly impressive, but you're stupid enough to pretend that it is.

I never said it was impressive.

Just that The hag made it possible.

From people like you you believe we blame trump for the hurricane. No need to .. The lying pos is to blame for lots more
Be specific.

Trump is stupid compared to whom?
Given that you people voted for a President who said he visited 57 states, how can you pass judgemen? 57 states???

you compare one mistake to a guy who has a litany of dumb arse comments and tweets? That's all you have?

How many corpsemen are protecting you now?

Q: How many corpsmen are protecting you now?

A: All of them. That's their job. The corps is serious business.

They are great dudes. I had a bad experience once, but that doesn't reflect on the corps. Hell, I was prepped for it by my friend's dad 3 years prior. Some people are douchenozzles, yannow?

Too bad they don't get trained as well as Rangers.
Corpseman vs. corpsman.

Forum List

Back