In case you need a reminder how stupid Trump is, read his quote on Puerto Rico

Ah, the lack of humility on the part of a loser.

It is so funny to watch you badmouth the elected POTUS all while you don't have the house or senate either.

And yet, you somehow think you are relevant.

Got news for you, loser........

Your big mouth is part of the reason Trump exists.

I am not at all worried that you will shut it and make our job of keeping power harder.

In fact, I encourage you to keep blathering.....for our sakes.

The left are losers? LOL...Hillary got more votes than him and the right lost seats in the Senate and House during the election. Three months ago a by-election in Maryland (from memory) the incumbent won the safe Con seat during the Nov election by 20,000 odd votes. In the by-election the safe seat was won by less than half the votes. God knows what the Trump Effect will do to those poor GoP pollies up for election in marginal seats in 2018.

It is so funny to watch you badmouth the elected POTUS all while you don't have the house or senate either.

I am not at all worried that you will shut it and make our job of keeping power harder.

The left are losers? LOL...Hillary got more votes than him and the right lost seats in the Senate and House during the election. Three months ago a by-election in Maryland (from memory) the incumbent won the safe Con seat during the Nov election by 20,000 odd votes. In the by-election the safe seat was won by less than half the votes. God knows what the Trump Effect will do to those poor GoP pollies up for election in marginal seats in 2018.

As we can see are President wants to work with the dems .
He's done this since the first Hurricane hit this season .

"It's very tough, because it's an island," Trump said during a meeting with members of the House. "In Texas, we can ship the trucks right out there. And you know, we've gotten A-pluses on Texas and on Florida, and we will also on Puerto Rico. But the difference is, this is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. And it's a big ocean; it's a very big ocean. And we're doing a really good job."

I can't believe you people voted in this moron. How can you deny that he doesn't sound like a 3rd grader? I guess because he's on your level.

The 'very big ocean' between here and Puerto Rico is not a perfect excuse for a lack of aid

In case one needed to be reminded how unintelligent Billy000 is, and how his avatar is so unlike him, there's this thread:

But hey, he's making his post count.
Oh gee how clever :rolleyes:

No Sir.

Oh gee, how true.

You couldn't critical think your way out of a wet paper bag, this is you:

Um, okay.

"It's very tough, because it's an island," Trump said during a meeting with members of the House. "In Texas, we can ship the trucks right out there. And you know, we've gotten A-pluses on Texas and on Florida, and we will also on Puerto Rico. But the difference is, this is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. And it's a big ocean; it's a very big ocean. And we're doing a really good job."

I can't believe you people voted in this moron. How can you deny that he doesn't sound like a 3rd grader? I guess because he's on your level.

The 'very big ocean' between here and Puerto Rico is not a perfect excuse for a lack of aid

In case one needed to be reminded how unintelligent Billy000 is, and how his avatar is so unlike him, there's this thread:

No Sir.

Oh gee, how true.

Um, okay.

You damn right okay.

Son, you are derp.

Seriously derp.

I bet there's a picture of you in the dictionary under "derp".

I feel sorry for you because you've been robbed of critical thinking abilities, however, it's glaringly obvious you do not possess them.

It is what it is, baby.

No Sir.

Oh gee, how true.

Um, okay.

You damn right okay.

Son, you are derp.

Seriously derp.

Andrea True Connection - More, More, More (1976)

Yet another example of the stupidity of the left. You start off with an arguable position then trash it with your own stupid analysis.

The most import thing is YOU posting this garbage.

No Sir.

Oh gee, how true.

Um, okay.

You damn right okay.

Son, you are derp.

Seriously derp.

I feel sorry for you because you've been robbed of critical thinking abilities, however, it's glaringly obvious you do not possess them.

It is what it is, baby.

So does that mean you think the quote I gave in my OP was presidential and something intelligent adults say?

The most import thing is YOU posting this garbage.
I agree. The quote is garbage, huh?

No Sir.

Oh gee, how true.

Um, okay.

You damn right okay.

Son, you are derp.

Seriously derp.

Okay! I have to concede to that one. That's legit.

So you were born in '75. Good!

No Sir.

Oh gee, how true.

Um, okay.

You damn right okay.

Son, you are derp.

Seriously derp.

lol..,no.....i wasnt born in 75 when Micheal Jackson was still a black male

How does it feel when your tax dollars are being used to help stupid ass people .

FUCKING LOSERS BITCH, DEAL WITH IT! AMERICA HAS PROFOUNDLY REJECTED YOUR BULLSHIT! IF YOU WANT MORE, BE PREPARED FOR MOAR DISAPPOINTMENT, K? jUST SAYIN' . THIS IS THE TIME FOR PEOPLE TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES. AGAINST CORRUPT MEDIA, CORRUPT WASHINGTON, AND THE GLOBALIST PUPPET MASTERS THAT THINK PEOPLE ARE SHEEP. AMERICANS ARE SMARTER AND HAVE MORE FORTITUDE THAN THAT.
iu

No Sir.

Oh gee, how true.

Um, okay.

You damn right okay.

Son, you are derp.

Seriously derp.

You claimed you were 1 year old when that song came out. That song came out in 1976.

1976-1= 1975.

Were you lying, what's up?

Um, okay.

You damn right okay.

Son, you are derp.

Seriously derp.

You claimed you were 1 year old when that song came out. That song came out in 1976.

1976-1= 1975.

Were you lying, what's up?
i was being sarcastic......i was just very young at the time,,,,between 0 ans 17 years old lol

Forum List

Back