In before the ban!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Assuming that the swamp dwellers in the GOP are going to cave on taking away my rights, I’m going to get myself a couple of weapons before they are banned.

I have an AR-15 already, I don’t need another BUT if I build one it won’t have a serial number or a record so there’s that.

I have wanted an AK -47 for a while, I’m sure I’ll be getting one of those, but what else should I get?

I have always enjoyed having this dilemma.

I was going to by a Thompson, but I have had two people tell me not to. Apparently they aren’t reliable and tend to be sent back to the factory a lot. Bummer because I really wanted one.
B8CD14DA-07F4-43FC-B317-ABB94D8B4EE4.jpeg

Assuming that the swamp dwellers in the GOP are going to cave on taking away my rights, I’m going to get myself a couple of weapons before they are banned.

I have an AR-15 already, I don’t need another BUT if I build one it won’t have a serial number or a record so there’s that.

I have wanted an AK -47 for a while, I’m sure I’ll be getting one of those, but what else should I get?

This is the OP:
:cul2:

Move it to the garage, if not the trash.

This is the OP:
:cul2:

Move it to the garage, if not the trash.

Hey! Thanks for bumping it!

i own a marriage......rifle....used in the vietnam war...we had fun looking up all the markings and had it cleaned and ask if it could be fired.....it was cleaned and told it could be fired...i notice no one fired it however

I wouldn't get an AK.

Eventually the ammo is going to dry up. No major military power uses the 7.62x39 anymore. I'd stick with 5.56, and 7.62 NATO.

Get a LOT MORE magazines and ammo instead.

I'm going to buy a bunch of lower receivers. You can get them for $60, build a complete weapon for $6-800 dollars more and sell them at a massive profit if the bed wetting parasites get their gun ban through.

an ar-10 is nice

OldLady he is fucking with you.....that is an old war gun.....

It’s a Thompson. AKA a Tommy Gun, and you can buy them brand new. That photo was taken from Wiki though so it might be an old photo.

I don't know much about the new semi auto tommy guns, but the old full auto are very expensive. A buddy had the new semi-auto, I never heard of a problem with it.

I wouldn't get an AK.

Eventually the ammo is going to dry up. No major military power uses the 7.62x39 anymore. I'd stick with 5.56, and 7.62 NATO.

Get a LOT MORE magazines and ammo instead.

The main reason I want one is because they are legendary. Ammo isn’t a problem because I reload.

an ar-10 is nice

They are, and that is certainly a possibility. It’s the AR platform though, too similar.

Go for the AK. They're fairly inexpensive, the ammo is cheap, and they're alot of fun to shoot. I bought an Interarms back before the election in case Hilly won and have put over a thousand rounds through it since then. You won't get the same groups you would with an AR because the AK was designed to hit a man-sized target at 100 meters. I can get 4" groups at 100 yards with the iron sights on mine from a rest, all day.

You can get one with a milled receiver or a stamped receiver. The milled versions are better but more expensive, and most AKs have a stamped receiver. Get one in 7.62X39 and stay away from the 5.45X39 AK-74 because the ammo is harder to find.

Stay away from Inter Ordnance AKs, they're crap. Century Arms is ok but Arsenal Inc. is the best.

Last edited:
OldLady he is fucking with you.....that is an old war gun.....

It’s a Thompson. AKA a Tommy Gun, and you can buy them brand new. That photo was taken from Wiki though so it might be an old photo.

I don't know much about the new semi auto tommy guns, but the old full auto are very expensive. A buddy had the new semi-auto, I never heard of a problem with it.

I had an old shipmate, who told me he had to send his back twice just to get it working right, but now it does. I still wanted one even knowing that but then when I talked to the gun smith at the range I use he told me that he wouldn’t recommend that I get one. This is a potential sale that he talked me out of.

After the beating I took buying an expensive Kimber, I’m loathe to spend that kind of money on a crap gun again.

Forum List

Back