In before the ban!

Assuming that the swamp dwellers in the GOP are going to cave on taking away my rights, I’m going to get myself a couple of weapons before they are banned.

I have an AR-15 already, I don’t need another BUT if I build one it won’t have a serial number or a record so there’s that.

I have wanted an AK -47 for a while, I’m sure I’ll be getting one of those, but what else should I get?

I have always enjoyed having this dilemma.

It's always Black Friday doorbuster sale time AFTER children are killed by their products...

11d8185028eeaa2b2dd82418c1649665.jpg

Except that Planned Parenthood ACTUALLY DOES THE KILLING. Blaming the NRA for gun deaths is like blaming the AMA for abortions.

To be more accurate: medical errors.

Assuming that the swamp dwellers in the GOP are going to cave on taking away my rights, I’m going to get myself a couple of weapons before they are banned.

I have an AR-15 already, I don’t need another BUT if I build one it won’t have a serial number or a record so there’s that.

I have wanted an AK -47 for a while, I’m sure I’ll be getting one of those, but what else should I get?

It's always Black Friday doorbuster sale time AFTER children are killed by their products...

11d8185028eeaa2b2dd82418c1649665.jpg

Except that Planned Parenthood ACTUALLY DOES THE KILLING. Blaming the NRA for gun deaths is like blaming the AMA for abortions.

To be more accurate: medical errors.
You are correct sir!

To get medical advice we consult a doctor.

To get automotive advice we consult a mechanic.

To get financial advice we consult a market analyst.

To get building advice we consult a contractor.

To get firearms advice liberals consult CNN.

This is interesting. What do you use them for? Hunting? Target practice? Have you ever shot anyone (outside of the Army)?

This is interesting. What do you use them for? Hunting? Target practice? Have you ever shot anyone (outside of the Army)?

Shooting.
Yes.
Yes.
No.

Forum List

Back