In before the ban!

^ agree. The bullet hose is used when multiple turds are close in. The scoped rifle is for the telephone solution.

I've pretty much got all my bases covered.

upload_2018-2-22_11-22-16.png

upload_2018-2-22_11-23-30.png

OldLady he is fucking with you.....that is an old war gun.....
OldLady he is fucking with you.....that is an old war gun.....
thanks bones. I know he's fucking with me and everyone else who wants those fucking things banned. Maybe I should have said satire, not garage

I am not fucking with anyone. It’s true, I was going to buy a brand new Thompson.
I've fired some 'ARs' and semi auto handguns.
I'm standing by my opinion that if you are deadly serious in defending yourself basic 'wheel guns' and bolt action long rifles with small clips are the most dependable guns to use. And you're much more likely to put the fear of GOD into someone who has just watched their fellow criminal's head get vaporized.
My 308 Norma Magnum with a good scope is far more lethal than spraying of bunch of light rounds all over the place...........not to mention much safer for any innocents nearby.

The good thing about a semi auto with a thirty round mag is I can make you put your head down and you'll stay that way while I advance on your position or move to a more advantages position.
And good luck finding me quickly with that scope.
I wont have that issue with my Eotech.

Dont get me wrong,a bolt gun has its advantages if you're taking someone out that isnt aware of your presence but in a firefight you'd be at distinct disadvantage.

Bolt guns are good for making the bad guy's head go "splat" at long distances, but useless for laying down suppressive fire in a real firefight. The more rounds you can put downrange gives you time to move to a better position or find better cover.

Anyone who thinks they're going to defend their life, the lives of their family, and their property with old hunting guns is pissing in the wind. It doesn't matter how many or what kind of gun laws the government passes. The bad guys are still going to have whatever weapons and as large of a magazine as they want.

The scopic drive has other applications. Palacios is barking away at this time down at the border (www. Man Removes Feds' Spy Cam). Is it not applicable in some situations that would alert an attack on the "compound" so as to get the wife, kids and elderly to safety? A system (w/cam) using piezoelectronics could GPS the exact spot the intruder is traversing, coupled to spring-loaded bamboo spikes dipped in pig manure.? (See pirate pic, above)

My point is to go ahead and make my purchases now before there is some kind of idiotic ban, or restriction, or waiting period. I intended to get two rifles that the mind numbing lay stupid left would call assault weapons.

OTOH, I have that covered with the AK I intend to buy....I’m also considering a tactical shotgun as well. Like this little beauty:

The Kel Tec KSG:
97EB2BF9-CC78-4AE9-A755-A7702002B77F.jpeg

I've always wanted a Gatling gun. Think I'll pick one or two up before it's too late.

are those 45-70?

Yup. The scourge of the Buffalo and the same caliber that won the Indian Wars. I bought a bunch of cartridges and bullets from the estate of a guy who used to go metal detecting at Little Big Horn. Most of them were 45-70 but there were some 45-90 Sharps. Same difference, just 90 grains of black powder instead of 70. Both had a 400 grain bullet I believe.

Last edited:
Assuming that the swamp dwellers in the GOP are going to cave on taking away my rights, I’m going to get myself a couple of weapons before they are banned.

I have an AR-15 already, I don’t need another BUT if I build one it won’t have a serial number or a record so there’s that.

I have wanted an AK -47 for a while, I’m sure I’ll be getting one of those, but what else should I get?

I have always enjoyed having this dilemma.

It's always Black Friday doorbuster sale time AFTER children are killed by their products...

11d8185028eeaa2b2dd82418c1649665.jpg

Assuming that the swamp dwellers in the GOP are going to cave on taking away my rights, I’m going to get myself a couple of weapons before they are banned.

I have an AR-15 already, I don’t need another BUT if I build one it won’t have a serial number or a record so there’s that.

I have wanted an AK -47 for a while, I’m sure I’ll be getting one of those, but what else should I get?

It's always Black Friday doorbuster sale time AFTER children are killed by their products...

Got a link for that you lying bastard?

an ar-10 is nice

They are, and that is certainly a possibility. It’s the AR platform though, too similar.

I don't think they're gonna ban anything.

I hope not but in Florida they are caving in faster than a paper mache tunnel.

What are they doing?

Talking all kinds of stupid. Everything from outright bans, to background checks for private sales, to tieing no-fly status to the background checks.

Yes it gives me a sad. :(

The government is inept at its job, so everybody just lose a little freedom? I don't get the rationale behind that. :(

People ought to be hollerin' for LEO, Mental Health, and FBI reform is what should be happening. That's definitely not what the propaganda is pushing, though.

1500 dead today alone, top that, NRA!

Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

Except that Planned Parenthood ACTUALLY DOES THE KILLING. Blaming the NRA for gun deaths is like blaming the AMA for abortions.

Got a link for that you lying bastard?

All he has is a meme.

Forum List

Back