26 of the last 27 mass shooters had one thing in common

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Screen-Shot-2018-02-19-at-1.19.18-PM.jpeg

I hate to say it but it's true. Now click the story.

Of the 27 Deadliest Mass Shooters, 26 of Them Had One Thing in Common - Citizens for Self-Governance

PS: It's not the rifle pictured.

Of the 27 Deadliest Mass Shooters, 26 of Them Had One Thing in Common - Citizens for Self-Governance

“Indeed, there is a direct correlation between boys who grow up with absent fathers and boys who drop out of school, who drink, who do drugs, who become delinquent and who wind up in prison,” she writes. “And who kill their classmates.”
What the shooters all had in common.....See picture below..

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

So like, do we ban divorce. Or make laws where the father gets custody of the son. I mean we have to make a law, right. Lol.
Instead of making it harder for Law Abiding citizens to get guns, make it harder than fuck for two people to get a Divorce.. Up till the 1960s Divorce was a rarity, but once liberalism got a foothold, not only did Divorce on demand happen but gun crimes went up also.

“Indeed, there is a direct correlation between boys who grow up with absent fathers and boys who drop out of school, who drink, who do drugs, who become delinquent and who wind up in prison,” she writes. “And who kill their classmates.”

View attachment 178265
Spam is all I see cause it's the only meme you can seemingly cut-n-paste...

So like, do we ban divorce. Or make laws where the father gets custody of the son. I mean we have to make a law, right. Lol.
Instead of making it harder for Law Abiding citizens to get guns, make it harder than fuck for two people to get a Divorce.. Up till the 1960s Divorce was a rarity, but once liberalism got a foothold, not only did Divorce on demand happen but gun crimes went up also.
That damn liberal God of the Jews allowed divorce....

I had 5 step dads and did drugs and drank yet never killed anyone nor has any of the other latch key kids I knew...

View attachment 178265
You goofs see everything but the actual problems.

I was a single parent yet none of my kids has ever killed anyone..If you think anyone adorated me over it you're insane....

View attachment 178265
You goofs see everything but the actual problems.
I see idiots...and they are not dead...

I was a single parent yet none of my kids has ever killed anyone..If you think anyone adorated me over it you're insane....
There you go liberal, just keep looking the other way, you all do. Ignore the stats and the facts it's a proven pattern.

Forum List

Back