In Barak Obama's America this is OK, is OK in YOURS?

I agree, I personally would have been intimidated. However, no one reported being intimidated, and I do believe it's possible that is wasn't reported because no one was scared. However the one man who was not volunteering was asked to leave, and he did so.

Nonsense...The guy who made the video and called the cops reported it. Regardless the DOJ did nothing.

That is right, the Bush era Justice Dept. said there was nothing wrong.

Then why we're the two gold toothed toads civilly prosecuted under the voting rights act? And why we're the prosecuting attorneys about to receive a default judgement, until they were overridden by obammy's justice department. Moonbeam, you have shit filling your head from ear to ear. The bush era justice department definitely believed that the toads had engaged in unlawful conduct. And went so far as to present enough evidence to procure a default judgement until the toads homies stepped in. Obammy did not think anything was wrong with the toads actions. Are all OWS parasites as clueless as you?

By the way, whats wrong with carrying a weapon to a polling place?

really?

They were doing more than Carrying weapons by the way, the were Brandishing them.

Where were all the real he-men repubs at?

Doing what we always do. Laughing at how stupid lots of black people act while minding our own business. Clearly, the decision not to step in and curb stomp those two ghetto toads was a good one. Obammy would have gone after any whites misbehaving so. But consider the justice department dropping a sure fire default judgement a little affirmative action in action.

Two black men armed with night sticks would be intimidating to me, just as two white men armed with night sticks would. If I had my 9mm Glock with me, I would be less intimidated in either case.

I agree, I personally would have been intimidated. However, no one reported being intimidated, and I do believe it's possible that is wasn't reported because no one was scared. However the one man who was not volunteering was asked to leave, and he did so.

Nonsense...The guy who made the video and called the cops reported it. Regardless the DOJ did nothing.
This incident in review
Yes, and that guy reported it( however he was not attempting to vote)it was duly investigated and found lacking in evidence to prosecute.

This incident in review
Yes, and that guy reported it( however he was not attempting to vote)it was duly investigated and found lacking in evidence to prosecute.

Untrue. The case was prosecuted. The ghetto toads failed to show. And then the NBPs homies in the justice department stepped in to prevent a default judgement form being entered.

This incident in review

Untrue. The case was prosecuted. The ghetto toads failed to show. And then the NBPs homies in the justice department stepped in to prevent a default judgement form being entered.

Yes it was filed, yes the defendants didn't show, however according to the law the justice department would have failed to meet their burden of proof and so they dropped the case.

This incident in review

Yes it was filed, yes the defendants didn't show, however according to the law the justice department would have failed to meet their burden of proof and so they dropped the case.

No. According to obammys justice department the burden of proof would not have been met. The attorneys handling the case believed they would meet the burden. Other lawyers in the justice department believed the burden would be met. Bush's justice department believed the burden would have been met. But, strangely, orders came form higher up in obammy's department to drop the case, against the Better judgement of those handling the case.

No way holder and obammy would have gone out of their way or two skinheads doing the same thing. And they would be right in such a scenario to at least seek the fuckin default judgement. I have never heard of an attorney at least not attempting to prove up the case for default.

No. According to obammys justice department the burden of proof would not have been met. The attorneys handling the case believed they would meet the burden. Other lawyers in the justice department believed the burden would be met. Bush's justice department believed the burden would have been met. But, strangely, orders came form higher up in obammy's department to drop the case, against the Better judgement of those handling the case.

No way holder and obammy would have gone out of their way or two skinheads doing the same thing. And they would be right in such a scenario to at least seek the fuckin default judgement. I have never heard of an attorney at least not attempting to prove up the case for default.

I'm looking at politifact, and they say youre wrong.

What, exactly, does politifact disagree with in my recitation?

What, exactly, does politifact disagree with in my recitation?

PolitiFact | Bill O'Reilly blames Obama administration for not pursuing criminal charges in New Black Panther Party case

Why should I even bother with that link? I never claimed a criminal case was brought. I claimed a civil case was prosecuted under the voting rights act, and when the defendants did not show, and a default was to be sought, attorneys not directly involved with the case had the case withdrawn. Which makes no sense. When does an attorney concede defeat, when victory is at hand? Try again.

In spite of the fact that I knew your link was off point based on its title, I read it anyways. And with the recitation of facts I set out it is in 100% agreement.

Were they just there showing off their really cool military uniforms to impress the ladies
or were they there to offer support to Obama or were they there....

Well what the hell were they there for anyway???

get a clue dude and research the incident.

Maybe YOU should "research the incident", Moonbat. The Bush DOJ prosecuted the case, Holder's DOJ then refused to pursue it and let them off scott fucking free.

There was TESTIMONY (provided by link in the OP) that people WERE intimidated by these two men in all black paramilitary garb brandishing weapons.

There was TESTIMONY that these two men threatened the black Republican poll watcher to the point that he wouldn't even go back outside.

The blatant hypocrisy exhibited by ALL of you liberal moonbats is absolutely mind-boggling. If you sick fucks get your wish for an Obama second term all I can say is you deserve ALL of the misery that will befall your children's children.

Too bad you'll already be dead and unable to share in their pain.

Last edited:

Why should I even bother with that link? I never claimed a criminal case was brought. I claimed a civil case was prosecuted under the voting rights act, and when the defendants did not show, and a default was to be sought, attorneys not directly involved with the case had the case withdrawn. Which makes no sense. When does an attorney concede defeat, when victory is at hand? Try again.

Why do you give a fuck?

It's been four years and it was two guys at one polling place

Why do you give a fuck?

Because you OWS parasites really appreciate such incompetence, and will vote for it to continue. That's why I care. Because the leaders you shitbirds elected are every bit as worthless as those that voted them in.

Why do you give a fuck?

Because you OWS parasites really appreciate such incompetence, and will vote for it to continue. That's why I care. Because the leaders you shitbirds elected are every bit as worthless as those that voted them in.

What does that response have to do with anything in this thread?

Are you off your meds again?

Forum List

Back