In Barak Obama's America this is OK, is OK in YOURS?

The problem is, his drones simply default into cover mode each time this, Cloward-Piven, Frank Marshall, Alinsky or any of the other radical aspects of this man's past, which seem to make up the vast majority of this man's past, are called into question.

Oh noes! two scary black men who were ushered away from the polls after ten minutes - with no one (not a single person) reporting being intimidated.

he even had the gall to ask why the "reporter" was asking questions!

uppity.

By the way, whats wrong with carrying a weapon to a polling place?

Last edited:
Oh noes! two scary black men who were ushered away from the polls after ten minutes - with no one (not a single person) reporting being intimidated.

uppity.

HILL: [Shabazz] immediately started with ‘What are you doing here, Cracker?’ And he and Mr. Jackson attempted to close ranks. I went straight between them through the door to find our poll watcher, who was inside the building at the time…he was pretty shaken up…he was visibly upset.

QUESTION: What did he tell you?

HILL: He was called a race traitor for being a poll watcher, credentialed poll watcher for the Republican Party as a black man, and that he was threatened if he stepped outside of the building, there would be hell to pay.

QUESTION: How were third parties reacting to the presence and the actions of the Panther members?

HILL: People were put off when – there were a couple of people that walked up, a couple of people that drove up, and they would come to a screeching halt because it’s not something you expect to see in front of a polling place. As I was standing on the corner, I had two older ladies and an older gentleman stop right next to me, ask what was going on. I said, ‘Truthfully, we don’t really know. All we know is there’s two Black Panthers here.’ And the lady said, ‘Well, we’ll just come back.’ And so, they walked away.

THERNSTROM: But otherwise, did you see anybody at the polling place who obviously intended to vote, and didn’t end up voting because of the presence of the New Black Panther Party members?

HILL: It was two women and a gentleman….They stopped right at the corner of the driveway, circular drive, where I was standing on the phone, and they said, ‘What’s going on?’ Truthfully, I didn’t really have a good answer for them…But at that exact moment in time, those people were not going near that doorway, and ma’am, I’m not as well versed as you are in these civil rights issues, but they were intimidated.

Evidence That New Black Panther Party Did Intimidate Voters

Your support of voter intimidation is duly noted......

Black people scare you?

Not that anyone of your ilk could possibly relate..I have marched with my black brothers...LONG before it was "the thing to do"...I have gone to jail with them marching for their RIGHTS!

I had a lady worked for me for 3 years and when her daughter came to visit from out of state, her mother told me, "Mom, I thought he was black the way you talked about him".....

No you silly little fool...I am about ALL of us having equal rights and about protecting those rights for ALL of us!

uppity.

HILL: [Shabazz] immediately started with ‘What are you doing here, Cracker?’ And he and Mr. Jackson attempted to close ranks. I went straight between them through the door to find our poll watcher, who was inside the building at the time…he was pretty shaken up…he was visibly upset.

HILL: He was called a race traitor for being a poll watcher, credentialed poll watcher for the Republican Party as a black man, and that he was threatened if he stepped outside of the building, there would be hell to pay.

QUESTION: How were third parties reacting to the presence and the actions of the Panther members?

HILL: People were put off when – there were a couple of people that walked up, a couple of people that drove up, and they would come to a screeching halt because it’s not something you expect to see in front of a polling place. As I was standing on the corner, I had two older ladies and an older gentleman stop right next to me, ask what was going on. I said, ‘Truthfully, we don’t really know. All we know is there’s two Black Panthers here.’ And the lady said, ‘Well, we’ll just come back.’ And so, they walked away.

THERNSTROM: But otherwise, did you see anybody at the polling place who obviously intended to vote, and didn’t end up voting because of the presence of the New Black Panther Party members?

HILL: It was two women and a gentleman….They stopped right at the corner of the driveway, circular drive, where I was standing on the phone, and they said, ‘What’s going on?’ Truthfully, I didn’t really have a good answer for them…But at that exact moment in time, those people were not going near that doorway, and ma’am, I’m not as well versed as you are in these civil rights issues, but they were intimidated.

Well if a random Heritage blog makes the claim it must be true!

Too bad none of the investigators or people in attendance saw it.

Hint: Don't believe it just b/c it appeared on the inter webs.

Black people scare you?

Not that anyone of your ilk could possibly relate..I have marched with my black brothers...LONG before it was "the thing to do"...I have gone to jail with them marching for their RIGHTS!

I had a lady worked for me for 3 years and when her daughter came to visit from out of state, her mother told me, "Mom, I thought he was black the way you talked about him".....

No you silly little fool...I am about ALL of us having equal rights and about protecting those rights for ALL of us!

So you're aware that one of those NBP was actually a registered volunteer at that polling place, the other was asked to leave and did, and that not one person reported a crime yet it's been all over the news. Why is that do you think?

uppity.

I can see you becoming tiring very quickly...enjoy your Fascism

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2OsPDW7p74]black panthers blocking election poll - YouTube[/ame]

I can see you becoming tiring very quickly...enjoy your Fascism

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2OsPDW7p74]black panthers blocking election poll - YouTube[/ame]

"possible...Republicans are saying that two black panthers are blocking the doorway...On a movie of a broadcast of Fox.

Fox is FAST! The dumbshits were only there 10 minutes.

Remind me again: What's wrong with carrying arms outside a polling place?

uppity.

It's been repeatedly explained that the law says the attempt of intimidation is illegal. No one actually has to be intimidated.

And it looks like you forgot the Bush Administration had already won the suit again the NBP.

Obama dropped a case that was already won.

uppity.

It's been repeatedly explained that the law says the attempt of intimidation is illegal. No one actually has to be intimidated.

What's intimidating about someone engaging in their 2nd amendment rights?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

[edit] Errors in the list

Florida has re-edited its felon list five times since 1998 to correct errors.

The first list DBT Online provided to the Division of Elections in April 2000 contained the names of 181,157 persons. Approximately 65,776 of those included on the first list were identified as felons.

In May 2000, DBT discovered that approximately 8,000 names were erroneously placed on the exclusion list, mostly those of former Texas prisoners who were included on a DBT list that turned out never to have been convicted of more than a misdemeanor. Later in the month, DBT provided a revised list to the Division of Elections (DOE) containing a total of 173,127 persons. Of those included on the "corrected list", 57,746 were identified as felons.

Last edited:
The republican party is the party of keeping legal Americans from voting and have been for DECADES

Forum List

Back