In Barak Obama's America this is OK, is OK in YOURS?

Oh noes! two scary black men who were ushered away from the polls after ten minutes - with no one (not a single person) reporting being intimidated.

he even had the gall to ask why the "reporter" was asking questions!

uppity.

By the way, whats wrong with carrying a weapon to a polling place?

It's been repeatedly explained that the law says the attempt of intimidation is illegal. No one actually has to be intimidated.

What's intimidating about someone engaging in their 2nd amendment rights?
Are you really this stupid? I'd like to know so I can stop wasting my time with you.

How about carrying a noose around a polling place in a black neighborhood? Would that be OK with you? How about wearing a white hood at a polling place in a black neighborhood?

WOuld it be OK with me? No. Those are clearly examples of attempted intimidation, a violation of the law.

A person carrying engaging in their 2nd amendment right to bear arms isn't intimidation.
Yep, you're really that stupid.

Bye.

Anybody ever try to find out what two men were doing there dressed in some sort of military outfit
armed with a billy club or baton...This was a polling place right?
I think it's a fair question to ask....Just WTF they were doing there in the first place.

Anybody ever try to find out what two men were doing there dressed in some sort of military outfit
armed with a billy club or baton...This was a polling place right?
I think it's a fair question to ask....Just WTF they were doing there in the first place.

...and why were they allowed to remain there after the authorities were notified?

Black people scare you?

Two black men armed with night sticks would be intimidating to me, just as two white men armed with night sticks would. If I had my 9mm Glock with me, I would be less intimidated in either case.

I agree, I personally would have been intimidated. However, no one reported being intimidated, and I do believe it's possible that is wasn't reported because no one was scared. However the one man who was not volunteering was asked to leave, and he did so.

Were they just there showing off their really cool military uniforms to impress the ladies
or were they there to offer support to Obama or were they there....

Well what the hell were they there for anyway???

Oh noes! two scary black men who were ushered away from the polls after ten minutes - with no one (not a single person) reporting being intimidated.

he even had the gall to ask why the "reporter" was asking questions!

uppity.

By the way, whats wrong with carrying a weapon to a polling place?

I'm sure you will say the same if two white men in red suspenders and steel toed boots show up at a polling place with NBG sticks at he ready.

Black people scare you?

Two black men armed with night sticks would be intimidating to me, just as two white men armed with night sticks would. If I had my 9mm Glock with me, I would be less intimidated in either case.

I agree, I personally would have been intimidated. However, no one reported being intimidated, and I do believe it's possible that is wasn't reported because no one was scared. However the one man who was not volunteering was asked to leave, and he did so.

Nonsense...The guy who made the video and called the cops reported it. Regardless the DOJ did nothing.

Nonsense...The guy who made the video and called the cops reported it. Regardless the DOJ did nothing.

That is right, the Bush era Justice Dept. said there was nothing wrong.

Were they just there showing off their really cool military uniforms to impress the ladies
or were they there to offer support to Obama or were they there....

Well what the hell were they there for anyway???

get a clue dude and research the incident.

Can someone please explain what's wrong with carrying a weapon outside a polling place?
Or is it only black people who should be barred?

How about carrying a noose around a polling place in a black neighborhood? Would that be OK with you? How about wearing a white hood at a polling place in a black neighborhood?

Oh those guys did that in a "white neighborhood"?

Forum List

Back