In America is it easier for you if you are white?

No. Anti-white discrimination has been normalized. Non-whites are a protected class who can do no wrong.

altright2.jpg

Life isn't fair. We have to play the game of life with the cards we have been dealt.

That being said, its most likely harder being an ugly untalented white than it is to be an attractive talented black.

For example I was denied entry into a nightclub because im "brown immigrant" so in this case it was adavantage to have been white.

Like with police or authorities, or in clubs, or to get a job, in school, in hospital etc. Or this is wrong?
To whites in America getting off their lazy asses and going out and getting their white privileges is too big a task for some of them. When you see one whining about how unfair it all is you can bet your bottom dollar he lives in a trailer park and hates taking a bath, shaving, and putting on work clothes.

Went to public schools and drafted into the Army right after high school for Vietnam.

After my 2 years of service years was completed. I used my GI Bill like every veteran was entitled to regardless of race, and enrolled into my local college. Worked several part time jobs while attending college, finally got my degree after 4 years of hard study, and landed a job in mechanical engineering.

Got married, had kids, bought a house using a VA loan that any veteran can get regardless of race.

Now that I am retired. I look back and can't recall any instance where being white benefited me at all. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
Went to public schools and drafted into the Army right after high school for Vietnam.

After my 2 years of service years was completed. I used my GI Bill like every veteran was entitled to regardless of race, and enrolled into my local college. Worked several part time jobs while attending college, and finally got my degree and found a job in mechanical engineering.

Got married, had kids, bought a house using a VA loan that any veteran can get regardless of race.

Now that I am retired. I look back and can't recall any instance where being white benefited me at all. ..... :cool:
If youre retired you worked during the era where you were less talented and got hired before more qualified people of color simply because you were white.

If youre retired you worked during the era where you were less talented and got hired before more qualified people of color simply because you were white.
Incorrect Dipshit.

I worked for a Fortune 500 company that had strict minority hiring quotas.

If anything, unqualified and subpar minority people were awarded jobs over qualified white people to satisfy government mandates. I know this for a fact, because I had to work around these hood rats, and put up with their ghetto laziness and mental incompetence. .... :cool:

For example I was denied entry into a nightclub because im "brown immigrant" so in this case it was adavantage to have been white.
It would be an even bigger advantage to be White -- and rich.

Things could be worse, though. Imagine being a Black, flat broke, crippled, ugly midget with rotten teeth and involuntary bowel movements.

It would be an even bigger advantage to be White -- and rich.

Things could be worse, though. Imagine being a Black, flat broke, crippled, ugly midget with rotten teeth and involuntary bowel movements.
Or you could be white and poor. Nothing is worse than that. Can you imagine only having your sister or cousin as a viable sex mate?

Or you could be white and poor. Nothing is worse than that. Can you imagine only having your sister or cousin as a viable sex mate?
I don't know about that. I was born in 1936, the peak of the Great Depression. If it wasn't for FDR's CCC program that gave my father work we would have been evicted from the cold water flat we lived in on the Brooklyn waterfront. In other words, I know what poor is. But I don't know what it has to do with having sex with a sister or cousin.

Forum List

Back