In America is it easier for you if you are white?

Or you could be white and poor. Nothing is worse than that. Can you imagine only having your sister or cousin as a viable sex mate?
I don't know about that. I was born in 1936, the peak of the Great Depression. If it wasn't for FDR's CCC program that gave my father work we would have been evicted from the cold water flat we lived in on the Brooklyn waterfront. In other words, I know what poor is. But I don't know what it has to do with having sex with a sister or cousin.
they found that monkey jawbone

They thought it was, until they found out it was your jawbone.
If it was a monkey bone it was obviously a white guys bone.

Who has jawbones more like a Monkey?

Hint, Maxillary Prognathism.
White people

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1435922401023620600_8467.jpg

Things could be worse, though. Imagine being a Black, flat broke, crippled, ugly midget .rotten teeth and involuntary bowel movements.

Some Afro-bozos here, are basically the internet's form of a involuntary bowel movement.
Youre just upset because you lack testosterone and you are recessive.

LOL, do I look like a guy with low testosterone in my icon avatar, doofus?
Yes. You look feminine in your picture. I notice you had nothing to say about being recessive. :laugh:

For example I was denied entry into a nightclub because im "brown immigrant" so in this case it was adavantage to have been white.
Never happened.

There is no place in America you will not get in because of your skin color. If you are black, you will be watched more closely in clothing stores, etc., but that's only because blacks steal more.

On the other hand, I was denied entry into a club in McAllen Texas one time because I am white.

For example I was denied entry into a nightclub because im "brown immigrant" so in this case it was adavantage to have been white.
Never happened.

There is no place in America you will not get in because of your skin color. If you are black, you will be watched more closely in clothing stores, etc., but that's only because blacks steal more.

On the other hand, I was denied entry into a club in McAllen Texas one time because I am white.

I really was denied entry into that club but it was not in america it was in austria, but to be fair some whites have been denied entry too, one croatian guy i know. croatians are white but not austrians. usually balkan, turks, middle easterners, albanians etc. have been denied entry.

Never happened.

I really was denied entry into that club but it was not in america it was in austria, but to be fair some whites have been denied entry too, one croatian guy i know. croatians are white but not austrians. usually balkan, turks, middle easterners, albanians etc. have been denied entry.
1181058._UY499_SS499_.jpg

Plenty of white people gave you opportunity because you were white. If they didnt you would have retired an E1. fuck you and your genetic ability to attract hair lice.
Retired E-8 bitch, do you ever stop being a victim...loser

Last edited:
No. Anti-white discrimination has been normalized. Non-whites are a protected class who can do no wrong.

View attachment 148764
Anti white discrimination?

Is that kind of like the tooth fairy?

Current members of the United States Senate - Wikipedia
Pretty dumb to pretend that it's impossible to discriminate against white people.

Pretty hard to deny that white folks still run the country, though. Pics of the 100 members of the senate. Scroll down through their pics.
I saw one black guy and one asian woman.
There are quite a few females now (YAY!) but they're all white, too.
Whites still hold the power in the grand scheme of things.

Those crackas will never have to suffer the consequences of their policies. It's people like me and especially my kids who will suffer the most.

No. Anti-white discrimination has been normalized. Non-whites are a protected class who can do no wrong.

View attachment 148764

Pretty dumb to pretend that it's impossible to discriminate against white people.

Pretty hard to deny that white folks still run the country, though. Pics of the 100 members of the senate. Scroll down through their pics.
You think the Senate is better depending on what color/gender the senators are?

View attachment 148764

I think who is put forward as a leader and who we vote for is an indication of who the majority of us consider to be "leaders." The rule makers. The ones who are in charge.
I think more diversity would be helpful. Minorities bring a different perspective to policy making that a bunch of white guys might not have thought of. Of course, having more women as senators is awesome because women as a rule have a lot of sense.

View attachment 148764

Lefties always think the whiter a group, the more evil it is. It's part of their social conditioning but they'll never admit they're being racist.

View attachment 148764

As for white senators running things, no, they don't:

images

View attachment 148764

I think who is put forward as a leader and who we vote for is an indication of who the majority of us consider to be "leaders." The rule makers. The ones who are in charge.
I think more diversity would be helpful. Minorities bring a different perspective to policy making that a bunch of white guys might not have thought of. Of course, having more women as senators is awesome because women as a rule have a lot of sense.
Minorities bring a different perspective? Are you saying it is OK, then, to make assumptions about people's views based on their race?

View attachment 148764

Lefties always think the whiter a group, the more evil it is. It's part of their social conditioning but they'll never admit they're being racist.
Not only is it racist to believe the whiter the group the more evil it is, but they themselves don't believe what they are saying. They are confusing hatred with evil. If they were to say, the whiter the group, the more I hate them, then everyone would recognize that as being true and they'd get no argument. But they ascribe evil to whites to make their hatreds seem consistent. But their actions say otherwise. They are all like Maxine Waters, who represents a district in Los Angeles that is only 15% white, but lives in a district that is only 4% black. If she really believed whites were evil, she would live where there were the fewest of them around.

Not only is it racist to believe the whiter the group the more evil it is, but they themselves don't believe what they are saying. They are confusing hatred with evil. If they were to say, the whiter the group, the more I hate them, then everyone would recognize that as being true and they'd get no argument. But they ascribe evil to whites to make their hatreds seem consistent. But their actions say otherwise. They are all like Maxine Waters, who represents a district in Los Angeles that is only 15% white, but lives in a district that is only 4% black. If she really believed whites were evil, she would live where there were the fewest of them around.

Leftists are total hypocrites. They're the ones consumed with hate and rage. All I ever wanted was to be left the fuck alone but nooo. They're like: conform you nazi! Wallow in guilt! Be depraved! If you don't we will beat you in the streets or firebomb your house!

....All I ever wanted was to be left the fuck alone but nooo. ....!

That's why you're emoting on a public message board?

....All I ever wanted was to be left the fuck alone but nooo. ....!

That's why you're emoting on a public message board?

it's one of my avenues of resistance to leftist oppression.

Things could be worse, though. Imagine being a Black, flat broke, crippled, ugly midget .rotten teeth and involuntary bowel movements.

Some Afro-bozos here, are basically the internet's form of a involuntary bowel movement.
Youre just upset because you lack testosterone and you are recessive.

LOL, do I look like a guy with low testosterone in my icon avatar, doofus?
Yes. You look feminine in your picture. I notice you had nothing to say about being recessive. :laugh:
You are obviously gay then.

Obviously you've never been to an American post office or Drivers license office....

I will never go back to the El Campo DPS again!

That woman did everything she could to help a guy that did not have the proper pappers and made everyone wait a good twenty minutes.

I left right when she said next and to the next guy.

Forum List

Back