Impressive speech tonight by Ted Cruz.

1. Repeal the Unaffordable Health Care Act.
2. Abolish the IRS.
3. Tear up the nuke deal with Iran.
4. Tore Trump a new one on the fact that he is not a conservative.

I have a new respect for Cruz. We'll see.
I REALLY love his ideas on generating jobs and careers.
He must have whispered it.

2. Abolish the IRS.

He lied about Trump keeping Obamacare,He lied about Trump on immigration,he lied about ending corporate welfare when he is taking funds from goldman sachs...guy is a piece of shit and his face makes me want to grind my size 13 steel toed boot into it.

Cruz lied about and continues to lie about Trump. He is trying to paint him as a racist because David Duke endorsed him? WTF? There is a massive failure of logic in condemning a man not for what he has done or said, but for what disreputable people have said about him.

I'm not saying that Cruz would get my vote over Trump. Just stirring the pot. I, obviously, would vote for the person that has the best chance of beating Hillary.

2. Abolish the IRS.

Cruz is bamboozling about abolishing the IRS. The only way to do that is to abolish the income tax.

2. Abolish the IRS.

Cruz is bamboozling about abolishing the IRS. The only way to do that is to abolish the income tax.
Not necessarily. A flat tax across the board would all but eliminate the need for this bloated bureaucracy.

2. Abolish the IRS.

Not necessarily. A flat tax across the board would all but eliminate the need for this bloated bureaucracy.

No it won't. Businesses will still have to report their income, and that is determined by thousands of rules on capital gains, business expenses and thousands of other issued. They won't go away just because Congress get's rid of a few deductions that regular income earners receive now.

How can one call yet another Cruz speech full of lies and absurdity, "impressive"?
A President doesn't have the power to do any of those things he said he'd do, and the guy is so hated congress would just blow him off anyway.
Listen to the man, and fact check what he says! This supposed evangelical lies more than any other candidate in the race. Fact.

2. Abolish the IRS.

No it won't. Businesses will still have to report their income, and that is determined by thousands of rules on capital gains, business expenses and thousands of other issued. They won't go away just because Congress get's rid of a few deductions that regular income earners receive now.
All that bullshit would be eliminated. A flat tax is just that. No loopholes.

I cannot stress enough that Cruz needs to stop lying or else it will cost him. He cannot continue to lie and expect it to work in his favor. It's going to catch up with him if he doesn't pull back on the lies. Shit if he has to lie limit it to one--MAYBE 2, but a string of lies is totally unacceptable.

I abhor liars and I'm pretty sure I'm not in the minority here.

2. Abolish the IRS.

He lied about Trump keeping Obamacare,He lied about Trump on immigration,he lied about ending corporate welfare when he is taking funds from goldman sachs...guy is a piece of shit and his face makes me want to grind my size 13 steel toed boot into it.

Trump said he liked the mandate. That is obamacare.

Trump says everything is negotiable on immigration. He bragged about hiring illegals. Heck he was supporting the dream act till he decided to run.

He hasn't lied about Trump on anything.

I cannot stress enough that Cruz needs to stop lying or else it will cost him. He cannot continue to lie and expect it to work in his favor. It's going to catch up with him if he doesn't pull back on the lies. Shit if he has to lie limit it to one--MAYBE 2, but a string of lies is totally unacceptable.

Except Trump is the one lying. It's absolutely delusional that Cruz can play Donald in his own words and you guys act as of cruz is just making things up.

Tearing up the nuke deal with Iran would be immeasurably stupid.

The rest ... meh.

This guy is not presidential material.

Kasich is the only president still running but he has no path to the nomination.

Oh well Rubio or Clinton can't be worse than Obama so I'll be rooting for Rubio until he loses and then Clinton.

Except Trump is the one lying. It's absolutely delusional that Cruz can play Donald in his own words and you guys act as of cruz is just making things up.
Cruz has been getting pants on fire ratings for years. The guy is a professional liar.

Cruz has been getting pants on fire ratings for years. The guy is a professional liar.

Yeah you guys keep repeating that. Yet when asked to substantiate you are oddly silent.

Forum List

Back