Impressive speech tonight by Ted Cruz.

Cruz has no hope unless Carson and Rubio drop out which seems unlikely. Unsettling is that while Cruz won Texas it wasn't an overwhelming victory and he lost a bunch of states with strong evangelical voter turnout which was supposed to be his strength. Trump on the other hand could walk away with the nomination if he could talk Kasich into being his VP on the ticket and offer the Florida governor something to come out and endorse him.

I know Trump comes across as kind of a goofball but his campaign has been shrewd. He has schooled everyone, the GOP establishment, the media, runs around breaking all the rules and he's on top.
Trump is Mr. Smith dicks with Washington (D.C.). He can't win and he has nothing to offer but sound and fury, which is playing great with the ditch-diggers at the moment...

I love the left, they openly mock the working class, they call them idiots, then claim to be their friends. This is why nobody likes liberals and they don't get invited to parties.
The Common Man is an idiot. A good man looks out for them.

The Founders didn't let most vote, for a good reason. Got it?

Cruz has no hope unless Carson and Rubio drop out which seems unlikely. Unsettling is that while Cruz won Texas it wasn't an overwhelming victory and he lost a bunch of states with strong evangelical voter turnout which was supposed to be his strength. Trump on the other hand could walk away with the nomination if he could talk Kasich into being his VP on the ticket and offer the Florida governor something to come out and endorse him.

I know Trump comes across as kind of a goofball but his campaign has been shrewd. He has schooled everyone, the GOP establishment, the media, runs around breaking all the rules and he's on top.
If Kasich supports Trump, I'll be disappointed. He should suport Rubio. That's who I'm rooting for now that Kasich's path to the nomination is clearly gone.

Rubio is a back stabbing lying illegal loving traitor to his own party.
Yeah right. Not. As much as I don't like Rubio he's by far the best of the Top 3.

Trump is Mr. Smith dicks with Washington (D.C.). He can't win and he has nothing to offer but sound and fury, which is playing great with the ditch-diggers at the moment...

I love the left, they openly mock the working class, they call them idiots, then claim to be their friends. This is why nobody likes liberals and they don't get invited to parties.
The Common Man is an idiot. A good man looks out for them.

The Founders didn't let most vote, for a good reason. Got it?

The elite ruling class thinks their shit doesn't stink yet thanks to them we are $19 trillion in debt with no end in sight, first jobs and now entire corporations are fleeing the U.S., there are millions of pages of government regulations so complex even congress doesn't read or under stand them. That's brilliant /SARCASM /EYEROLL

If Kasich supports Trump, I'll be disappointed. He should suport Rubio. That's who I'm rooting for now that Kasich's path to the nomination is clearly gone.

Yeah right. Not. As much as I don't like Rubio he's by far the best of the Top 3.

Dude, Rubio is a amateur with no experience. Has electing an amateur like that idiot Obama taught you nothing? I'd take Kasich over Rubio. God I can't believe I'm about to say this and hurl my dinner but I'd take Bush over Rubio. Enough with putting dimwits in charge.

Dude, Rubio is a amateur with no experience. Has electing an amateur like that idiot Obama taught you nothing? I'd take Kasich over Rubio. God I can't believe I'm about to say this and hurl my dinner but I'd take Bush over Rubio. Enough with putting dimwits in charge.
Cruz has no more experience, and Trump has no experience in politics at all. It'S not credible to say Rubio is the only amateur of the three.

Cruz has no more experience, and Trump has no experience in politics at all. It'S not credible to say Rubio is the only amateur of the three.

lots of politics in business. Besides politicians are what got us in this mess.

At what? Being a Democrat collaborator on illegal amnesty? By all means list Rubio's career accomplishments that in some way qualify him to be president.

1. Repeal the Unaffordable Health Care Act.
2. Abolish the IRS.
3. Tear up the nuke deal with Iran.
4. Tore Trump a new one on the fact that he is not a conservative.

I have a new respect for Cruz. We'll see.

Three things that can't and shouldn't be done.....and a statement of the obvious regarding his opponent.

Very impressive.

What do you think about the weird way he chuckles after every applause line?

Please understand. Ted Cruz is an awkward religious nut with no chance of ever becoming POTUS. He threw zero calorie fake red meat and you ate it up like a good little puppy.

I cannot stress enough that Cruz needs to stop lying or else it will cost him. He cannot continue to lie and expect it to work in his favor. It's going to catch up with him if he doesn't pull back on the lies. Shit if he has to lie limit it to one--MAYBE 2, but a string of lies is totally unacceptable.

I abhor liars and I'm pretty sure I'm not in the minority here.

You are supporting Donald Trump. You must know that he is a habitual liar.

I cannot stress enough that Cruz needs to stop lying or else it will cost him. He cannot continue to lie and expect it to work in his favor. It's going to catch up with him if he doesn't pull back on the lies. Shit if he has to lie limit it to one--MAYBE 2, but a string of lies is totally unacceptable.

I abhor liars and I'm pretty sure I'm not in the minority here.

Except Trump is the one lying. It's absolutely delusional that Cruz can play Donald in his own words and you guys act as of cruz is just making things up.
Cruz has been getting pants on fire ratings for years. The guy is a professional liar.

Yeah you guys keep repeating that. Yet when asked to substantiate you are oddly silent.

You are blinded by faith. That's easy for you, it seems.

Ted Cruz still lies about those fake Planned Parenthood videos. Saw him do it a few days ago. Let's go over a transcript of his stump speech. I will point out the lies.

1. Repeal the Unaffordable Health Care Act.
2. Abolish the IRS.
3. Tear up the nuke deal with Iran.
4. Tore Trump a new one on the fact that he is not a conservative.

I have a new respect for Cruz. We'll see.

Three things that can't and shouldn't be done.....and a statement of the obvious regarding his opponent.

Very impressive.

What do you think about the weird way he chuckles after every applause line?

Please understand. Ted Cruz is an awkward religious nut with no chance of ever becoming POTUS. He threw zero calorie fake red meat and you ate it up like a good little puppy.
1st, genius, I didn't say he was gonna win the presidency (although he could). I said he gave a good speech.
2nd, genius, you're a leftist, brainwashed, government leech pos, making both you and your posts irrelevant.

Forum List

Back