Impeachment

maxresdefault.jpg
Your obsession with the Clintons is a bit weird.
The Clintons are the most repugnant of people, progressives seem to worship them wonder why that is?

The senile old hag Hillary Clinton got a little confused in her speach to the little ladies of Wellsey.
Nixon was never impeached. He resigned.
Hillary Clinton's rapist husband however was impeached. Bill Clinton the impeached president is how he will be remembered. But she seems to forget.

Hillary Clinton Goes There On Trump And Hints At Impeachment With Nixon Comparison
The House Judiciary Committee passed Articles of Impeachment on Nixon. The full House voted to allow the investigation by the Judiciary Committee. The entire House and Senate never had a chance to vote themselves on actual impeachment, but you'd have to say that the process was in fact started. But if you need to obsess about yesterday's news, have at it.
. You mean if Hillary must obsess over yesterday's news don't you ? The OP is correct. Unless Nixon was literally impeached fully, then the fact remains that he wasn't impeached.
I'm not defending her, I hate her. But if you want to take the position you are taking, that's fine with me. You know better.

. He was impeached... Proceedings are not impeachment. Nixon nixed it by resigning. Smart move. Hillary was wrong.

Nixon was never impeached but would have been impeached and convicted. Clinton was impeached but was never convicted by the Senate for his perjury.

Clinton might be hoping her friend Donald John Trump leave office and allow Pence pardon him if anything come to light, but I believe there is nothing and this is nothing more for her to keep her name around for a possible 2020 run and to lose to Trump again.
I hope you are wrong. Hopefully, by 2020, Trump will be gone, Hillary will be gone, and a new generation of responsible politicians will arise.

Nixon was never impeached but would have been impeached and convicted. Clinton was impeached but was never convicted by the Senate for his perjury.

Clinton might be hoping her friend Donald John Trump leave office and allow Pence pardon him if anything come to light, but I believe there is nothing and this is nothing more for her to keep her name around for a possible 2020 run and to lose to Trump again.
I hope you are wrong. Hopefully, by 2020, Trump will be gone, Hillary will be gone, and a new generation of responsible politicians will arise.

If she runs they will nominate her again. People are stupid.

. What's your idea of responsible politicians Jake ??? What should they support and say that will make a believer out of you ?

That would be really stupid. There is talk that McMullin is putting together a big war chest. I don't know though. With Chaffetz resigning effective soon, he may run for the District. Utah United, a disguised "centrist" third party, has organized, and in true lefty or righty tradition has already selected a candidate with giving the people no input. Such is the Utah way.

The senile old hag Hillary Clinton got a little confused in her speach to the little ladies of Wellsey.
Nixon was never impeached. He resigned.
Hillary Clinton's rapist husband however was impeached. Bill Clinton the impeached president is how he will be remembered. But she seems to forget.

Hillary Clinton Goes There On Trump And Hints At Impeachment With Nixon Comparison
The House Judiciary Committee passed Articles of Impeachment on Nixon. The full House voted to allow the investigation by the Judiciary Committee. The entire House and Senate never had a chance to vote themselves on actual impeachment, but you'd have to say that the process was in fact started. But if you need to obsess about yesterday's news, have at it.
. You mean if Hillary must obsess over yesterday's news don't you ? The OP is correct. Unless Nixon was literally impeached fully, then the fact remains that he wasn't impeached.
I'm not defending her, I hate her. But if you want to take the position you are taking, that's fine with me. You know better.

. He was impeached... Proceedings are not impeachment. Nixon nixed it by resigning. Smart move. Hillary was wrong.
Depends on the meaning of "proceedings" doesn't it? Your argument sounds familiar. "Depends on the meaning of 'is'". You are becoming what you hate in order to hate her more. I hate her too, but not so much to contort myself in knots to make her wrong about everything. Let it go, my brother. Let it go.

PS being "impeached" by your logic would only apply if you actually got kicked out of office by the Senate.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Responsible politicians? That's like oil and water

That would be really stupid. There is talk that McMullin is putting together a big war chest. I don't know though. With Chaffetz resigning effective soon, he may run for the District. Utah United, a disguised "centrist" third party, has organized, and in true lefty or righty tradition has already selected a candidate with giving the people no input. Such is the Utah way.

It would be very bad but let be factual the Average American does not concern themselves learning from their mistakes. It would be nice for something new but political families like Bush, Kennedy and Clinton need to stay in power and if they can not then they need their puppets to rise so they can pull the strings.

I will move if Jerry Springer run and win because America is a joke after that!

You are aware that Hillary is the one who is obsessing over old news, right? So, you object to anyone discussing Hillary latest ramblings?

You are aware that Hillary is the one who is obsessing over old news, right? So, you object to anyone discussing Hillary latest ramblings?

Hey, you're talking to somebody who named himself "dim bulb." Half the Libs out there are clueless what the real issues are and the other half merely try to fake their stupidity.

I just think that its stupid. Just my opinion. I don't want to hear from her any more than I want to hear about her.

Hey, you're talking to somebody who named himself "dim bulb." Half the Libs out there are clueless what the real issues are and the other half merely try to fake their stupidity.
No, actually I'm a conservative. One who thinks for himself. Which means sometimes I disagree with fellow conservatives. Particularly those who, if you don't buy the party line hook line and sinker, call you a "lib" or make personal attacks. I'm pretty dim, I know, but I know when someone is trying to pee on my head and tell me its raining.

The task of correcting the Left's constant, careful fibs is as necessary as it is neverending. You people quit lying, and we'll stop pointing out that you're lying.

(And pigs will fly.)
These are facts. I'm a conservative who believes in the quaint idea that facts are facts. If we want to pillory Hillary for her lies, there are approximately four million lies that are more egregious than her saying Nixon was impeached. And that is just not a lie, frankly. As I have shown. If you need to believe it is, fine with me. It's just not right historically.

Forum List

Back